Number: 1358 /QĐ-TTCP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Nationwide, June 20, 2013
Enact a spokesman for the press and provide information to the press of the Inspector of Government
CHIEF INSPECTOR GENERAL
Office of Bar in 2010;
The Law Base Claims in 2011; The Law of Impeachment in 2011;
The Chamber of Laws, which was anti-corruption in 2005, was amended, added in 2007, in 2012;
The Press Law Base in 1989, modified, added in 1999;
Base of Protocol 51 /2002/NĐ-CP April 26, 2002 regulation of the details of the law of the press, the amendments to the amendment of certain articles of the Law of the Press;
Base of Protocol 83 /2012/NĐ-CP 09/10/2012 The Government provides for the function, duties, powers, organizational structure of the Government Ombudman;
The Base Decision No. 38 /QĐ-TTCP on 07/01/2013 by General Inspector General of the Government of Government Planning, mandate, authority and organization, operation of the Planning, Finance and General Affairs;
On the recommendation of the Chief of Planning, Finance and Government Inspector General,
What? 2. This decision replaces the number decision. 2016 /2007/QĐ-TTCP September 26, 2007 and valid for 15 days after signing.
What? 3. The Chief of Planning, Finance and General, Chief of the Office, the Chief, the Secretary of State, the Chief Minister of the Government of the Government, the Chief Inspector of the Department, the peer-to-peer agency, the Chief Inspector of the Province, the Central City of the Central Committee responsible for the execution of the decision. Hey, hey, hey.
THE SPOKESMAN AND THE PROVISION OF INFORMATION TO THE PRESS OF THE GOVERNMENT INSPECTOR
(Board with Decision No. 1 358 /QĐ-TTCP n June 20, 2013.
The statute provides for the administration of the speech and provides information to the press of the Government of the Government under the laws of the press and the law of inspectors, complaints, charges and departments, against corruption and other provisions of the law.
1. The Inspector General of Government is the person with the jurisdiction of the Inspector of Government, which provides information to the press or to send people to provide information to the press (later called the Speaker) as defined by the law.
2. The head of the Planning, Finance and General Affairs Department is the Official Speaker, which provides the regular information of the Government Inspector.
In the case of necessity, the Inspector General of the Government authorised the Deputy Inspector General of the Government on behalf of the President of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the United States, and provided information to the press
3. The spokesman for the Inspector of Government was given the name of the Government Ombudship in the speech and provided information to the press.
4. Information issued by the spokesperson, who is provided by the spokesman of the Inspector Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government.
5. The officer, the officer, the officer of the Government Ombudman, who is not delegated to the mandate or authorship of the spokesperson, provides information to the press, and is not in the name of the Inspector of Government for the speech, providing information to the press.
6. The case of cadres, civil officials, the government officer of the Government of the Government was asked to answer the interview, and the person who was asked to interview the Inspector General of Government (in writing) reported the content of the interview and was given an interview. after being agreed upon by the General Inspector General.
SPEECH AND PROVIDE INFORMATION TO THE PRESS
1. Monthly, the Government Inspector provides periodic information about the Inspector Government ' s inspection operation on the Electronic Information Portal of the Government Inspector "address: http://thanhtra.gov.vn".
2. On January 3, the Government Inspects held a press conference to provide information about the activities of the Inspector Government to the press. The specific time was decided by the Inspector General.
During the press conference, the Chief Inspector of the Government provided the press with the following information:
a) The principal activities of the Leader of the Government of the Government;
b) The situation, the operational results of the Inspector of Government and of the Inspector sector, including:
-The work on building texts that violate the law, disseminism disseminism, education of law on inspectors, resolution of complaint, denouncing and chamber, against corruption;
-Operation Inspector; results of the conclusions, petitions, decision-making decisions;
-Citizens ' takeover, letter processing, complaint settlement, report;
-Defense, anti-corruption, anti-corruption laws.
3. During the press conference, the Speaker of the Government Ombudman was responsible for responding to the press reporter ' s interview. The spokesperson for the spokesperson found that the interview content had not yet had enough information to answer immediately or had sensitive content, and was allowed not to respond directly at the press conference that answered the appropriate time.
4. Document content, report provided at the full-posted press conference on the Government ' s Electronic Information Portal.
1. During the period between the two press conferences, when there were necessary information that needed to be posted in time in the press, the Government Ombudman would hold a groundbreaking press conference or to send text, provide information to the press.
2. In the case of cases involving the initial opinion of the Government Ombudman, the Speaker of the Government Ombudman is responsible for proactive the spokesperson, providing timely information, accurate about the facts, the matter related to the incident. to the press.
3. When the press agency or the state governing body about the press have the request for the Inspecer Government to deliver a spokesperson, provide information on the facts, the matter related to the Inspector of Government or of the management area of the Government Ombudman.
1. The issues of the state secret catalog, the secrecy of the Ombudgt and the issues that are related to national security, on the secret issues of the Party's principles and regulations and issues that are not under the jurisdiction.
2. The incidents are in the process of the inspection, the examination of the settlement; the inspection conclusions and the report results report, the complaint of the complaint, the government inspector ' s denouncing, the regulation of the law does not permit or without the comment directed by the Prime Minister. The General Government.
3. Information, non-functional documents, duties, powers of the Government Inspector.
4. Other cases by the rule of law.
1. The head of the Planning, Finance, and General Affairs Department, in coordination with the Chief of Staff, the Chief, the Chief Secretary, the Chief Minister of the Government of the Government of the Government to prepare the press conference, which answers the required press issues and other content. according to the Director General of the Government of the Government;
2. The case, the bureau, the unit responsible for providing adequate, accurate, timely, timely information content that serves the press conference and provides information at the request of the Speaker.
3. A spokesperson, which provides information to the press that must present the General Inspector General of the Government before the announcement.
A spokesman for the Inspector of Government has jurisdiction, the following responsibility:
1. Ask for the cases, the bureau, unit of the Government Ombudman to provide information, receive information, gather information and organizations that provide periodic information, follow the Regulation at the Articles 3 and 4 Staters.
2. When receiving the comments, petitions that have posted, broadcast in the press, radio, television related to the activities of the Inspector Government, the Speaker has the right to ask cases, bureau, unit of the Government Inspectologist to provide information to answer to them. The press is on the rules of the Law of Journalism.
3. Ask for the reformable press agencies for the news, the post published, loaded with false content relevant, unprepared regarding the activities of the Government Ombudman and the Inspector-Industry.
4. Take responsibility before the law and before the Inspector General of Government on the content of the spokesperson, the information provided to the press.
1. Officer, civil officer, officer of the Government Inspector Government in violation of regulations at this Regulation, depending on the properties, levels and consequences that are caused will be considered, processed under the current regulation.
2. Inspector, peer-to-peer agency, Inspector of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee of this Regulation, builds the Statoil of the Language, and provides the information of its unit to the organization, unit, and the individual are involved.
3. The Chief of Planning, Finance, and General Affairs is in charge of the inspection, report the Government Inspector General to implement and petition for the amendment, the addition of the Statements appropriate to the requirements and the actual situation.