THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
Number: 15 /2013/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, June 27, 2013
IT ' S SMART
The maximum interest rate regulation for the organization deposits in Vietnam by the organization,
personal at the credit organization, foreign bank branch
Vietnam State Bank Law School No. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The Code of Credit: 47 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
Base of Protocol 96 /2008/NĐ-CP August 26, 2008 by the Government Regulation, the mandate, the powers and the organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of the Monetary Policy;
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued a maximum interest rate of interest in the country's Vietnamese currency, the individual at the credit organization, the foreign bank branch,
What? 1. The credit organization, the foreign bank branch of the foreign bank, set up interest rates to the organization's Vietnam copper (excluding credit organization, foreign bank branches) and individuals including the amount of money that is recommended in all forms as follows:
1. The maximum interest rate applies to non-term deposits and for less than 1 month term is 1 .2% per year.
2. The maximum interest rate applied to deposits of 1 month to less than 6 months is 7 .0% /year; the People's Credit Fund and the microfinance organization set the maximum interest rate on deposits from 1 month to less than 6 months of 7, 5% per year.
3. The deposit rate has a term of six months or more due to the credit organization, the foreign bank branch that is set up on the basis of supply-market capital.
4. The deposit includes non-term deposit forms, long-term deposits, savings deposits, deposit certificates, ballots, votes, bonds and other forms of deposit (excluding credit organization, foreign bank branch), and other forms of deposit. It is a common law of 13 Article 4 of the Law of Credit organizations.
What? 2. The maximum interest rate for the prescribed deposit at Article 1 This is applicable to the end pay method and other return-of-interest methods are regulated in the final pay method.
What? 3. The credit organization, the foreign bank branch of the foreign bank, publicly traded deposits of money sent by the Vietnamese at the deposit sites under the provisions of the State Bank of Vietnam. A prohibition against the organization of credit, branch of the foreign bank, when receiving money is recommended in all forms (in money, interest rates, and other forms) is not correct with the provisions of this law and this information.
What? 4. Organization implemented
1. This message has the enforcement effect since June 28, 2013 and replaces the Digital Information Act. 08 /2013/TT-NHNN March 25, 2013 by the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam rules the maximum interest rate on the country's deposits of the organization, the individual at the credit organization, the foreign bank branch.
2. For the interest rate sent by the Vietnamese copper that has the organization ' s term, the individual at the credit organization, the foreign bank branch that is born before the date of this Smart Day comes into effect, is done until the end of the deadline; the case expires. The deal, the organization, the individual does not go to the deposit, the credit organization, the foreign bank branch that set interest rates on the deposit at this level.
3. The Inspector Agency, overseeing banks and the State Bank branch of the provincial branch, the Central City of the Central Committee to conduct inspections, inspectors, oversight of the implementation of the regulation of deposits of money sent by the Vietnamese; apply the measures under jurisdiction. right to handle the credit organization, the foreign bank branch in violation of the privacy regulations.
4. Chief of Staff, Deputy Head of Monetary Policy and Head of Units of the State Bank of Vietnam, Director of the State Bank of the State Branch of the Provinces, the Central City of Central; Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of Directors and The Director General (Director) of credit organizations, foreign bank branches and organizations, individuals are responsible for this practice.
Nguyen Van Binh