THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
Number: 16 /2013/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, June 27, 2013
IT ' S SMART
The short-term loan rate regulation of the credit organization ' s Vietnam maximum,
the foreign bank branch to the borrower to meet its capital needs.
serving a number of sectors, the economy
Vietnam State Bank Law School No. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The Code of Credit: 47 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
Base of Protocol 96 /2008/NĐ-CP August 26, 2008 by the Government Regulation, the mandate, the powers and the organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of the Monetary Policy;
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued the Investment Regulation of the short-term short-term loan rate by the credit organization ' s Vietnam counterpart, the foreign bank branch to borrowers to meet the demand that serves some sectors, the economy, and the economy.
1. The short-term interest rate for a maximum of Vietnam is 9% per year; the People's Credit Fund and the microfinance organization define short-term lending rates by the Vietnamese copper as a maximum of 10% per year.
2. Short-term loan loans in Vietnam are applied to a maximum loan rate under the stipulation at paragraph 1 This is the loan to meet the capital needs:
a) serving the field of agricultural development, rural under the regulation at the Digital Protocol 41/2010/ND-CP April 12, 2010 The Government on Credit Policy serves agricultural, rural, and agricultural development.
b) Implemonation of the method, production project-the export of goods according to regulation at the Commercial Law;
c) Serve the manufacturing-business of small business and just by regulation at the Digital Protocol 56 /2009/NĐ-CP June 30, 2009 of the Government on Aid to the Development of Small Business and Just;
d) Development of the regulatory support industry at the Digital Decision 12 /2011/QĐ-TTg February 24, 2011 by the Prime Minister on the policy of developing a number of industries supporting;
) Serving the manufacturing-business of the high-tech application enterprise by regulation at the High Technology Law and the provisions of the relevant law.
1. Client's capital loan client, foreign bank branch which is applied to a regulatory interest rate at Article 1 This is the eligible borrowers under the regulation of the State Bank of Vietnam on the lending practices of the organization. Credit, foreign bank branches to customers and credit organizations, the foreign bank branch of the foreign bank assessed it as having a healthy, healthy financial situation.
2. The borrower is responsible for providing information, documents that demonstrate the borrower's capital, the sector that is applied to the statutory lending rate at this Information and is accountable to the law on the integrity, accuracy of the following. information, the document provided.
1. The credit organization, the foreign bank branch publicly listed the loan interest rate; the criteria for determining the borrower are under the regulation at 2 Articles 1 and 1 Article 2 of this.
2. The credit organization, the foreign bank branch that imples lending to regulatory clients at this Smart, pursues the regulation of the law on lending practices, the safety guarantee rate in the business operation of the credit organization, the banking branch. foreign goods and other regulations of the law are involved; do not obtain the fees associated with the loan to the customer, except for a number of statutory fees at the State ' s Digital Information Act. 05 /2011/TT-NHNN March 10, 2011 by Governor-General of the State Bank of Vietnam rules on the loan fee of the credit organization to the customer.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since June 28, 2013 and replaces the Digital Information Act. 10 /2013/TT-NHNN May 10, 2013, the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam regulates the maximum short-term loan interest rate by the credit organization ' s Vietnam counterpart, the foreign bank branch to the borrower to meet the demand that serves several sectors, the company said. the economy.
2. The applicable loan rate for credit contracts signed prior to this date is valid for the implementation of a signed credit contract that is consistent with the rule of law at the time of the signing of the contract.
3. For the external lending of loans at this Smart, credit organization, foreign bank branch implemented by regulation at the U.S. Digital Information Digital Information. 12 /2010/TT-NHNN April 14, 2010 by the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam, the National Bank of Vietnam guidelines for a Vietnam-based loan to customers according to the agreement of the agreement.
4. Chief of Staff, Head of Monetary Policy and Head of Units of the State Bank of Vietnam, Director of the State Bank of Vietnam Branch of the Province, City of Central City; Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board of Directors. and the Director General (Director) of credit organizations, foreign bank branches, other organizations and individuals who are involved in the responsibility of this private practice.
Nguyen Van Binh