IT ' S SMART
The regulation of shipping routes from shore to the island.
In the Vietnam Sea.
Vietnam Maritime Code Base June 14, 2005;
The Inland Waterway Act on 15 May. Ah! 6 in 2004;
Base of Protocol 107 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 of Ch I'm Q. U Functional, mission, power And muscle. All The organization of the Department of Transportation .
On the recommendation of the Chief of Operations. Bitch. i, the Director of the Vietnam Maritime Bureau and the head of the Vietnam Department of Homeland Security;
The Minister of Transport for Transport issued a regulatory of management. Why? t U Oats Bitch. Water from the shore of the island in the waters of Vietnam Oh,
1. This information specifies the management of shipping routes from the coast to the island of Vietnam, including the regulations on port, dock, vehicle, boat, and shipping operations on the line.
Shipping routes from the coast of Vietnam include shipping routes from the island's coast specified in Annex I, and shipping routes from the coast to the island are published under the provisions of the law on the traffic of the inland waterways. Oh,
2. This information applies to organizations, individuals who are involved in shipping operations from shore to the island in Vietnamese waters.
1. Vietnam Maritime Service organizes the management of shipping operations on the prescribed route at Annex I accompanied by this Information under the regulation of maritime law and domestic waterway traffic.
2. Vietnam Inland Waterway Service organizes management or inspection, instructs the Department of Transportation to operate the management of the island's waterways from the shore of the island to be published under the provisions of the laws of domestic waterways.
The fixed passenger registration procedure on the shipping route from the shore to the specified island in Annex I with this message is done as follows:
1. Organization, individuals sent directly or through the postal system to the port of the fixed passenger service area navigation area, the records include:
a) The registration of the prescribed passenger transport activity at Annex II is accompanied by this message.
b) The unified opinion by writing or contract with the port management organization, the dock for the shuttle, pays the passengers.
c) The corroboration copies (or the copy accompanying the main version to the reference), include:
-Business registration certification or a Business Registration Certificate or Investment Certificate, which has a career in the shipping industry;
-The technical safety certificate and the protection of the vehicle environment are also valid and consistent with the operational route.
2. The delay is no more than 5 working days after receiving enough of the prescribed records at Clause 1 This, the regional maritime port that sends an opinion by the text of the Department of Transportation where the port is located, the local customer pays off due to local management. The Transport Department has a written responsibility for the 5-day period of work.
3. The delay is no more than 5 working days after receiving enough of the prescribed record at paragraph 1, Clause 2 This, the regional maritime port review, if the full profile of the prescribed papers has a written approval for the organization, the individual transport individual. On the line. The case does not satisfy regulatory conditions that return the profile and respond in writing, stating the reason.
Conditions, jurisdiction, construction procedures, opening of the port, seaboard dock from the coast to the island are made in accordance with maritime law regulations on the bridge, marina, seaport and by the regulation of inland waterways for port, inland marina.
1. The procedure of entering, leaving the seaport is carried out by the regulation of maritime law.
2. The procedure of entering, leaving port, the domestic marina is carried out by the regulation of the domestic waterway traffic law.
The port, dock, vehicle, and crew operating on the shipping line from the coast to the island at Annex I, are required to meet the regulations of the slowest current law of three years from the date of the effective date of the Act.
Fuck! i Seven. Effect i Action.
It has been in effect since 15 September 2013 and replaced the 1818 /QĐ-BGTVT decision on 23 June 2009 by the Department of Transport for the management of shipping routes from shore to the island in Vietnamese waters.
Fuck! i Eight. I socket c Oh. Remembering to do
Chief of the Department, Chief Inspector of the Department of State Department of Transport, Director of the Department of Transport, Vietnam ' s Department of Marine Affairs, Vietnam Department of Homeland Security, Director of the Department of Transport and Treasurer of agencies, organizations and individuals. It is concerned that this is responsible for this information.