Numbers: 50 /2013/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, August 9, 2013
Q The value of recovery and disposal of waste products
The Law base. Nest Government on December 25, 2001;
The Law base. B The environment is on the 29th. Ah! - 11 in 2005;
Base of Decree Stain. 80 /2006/ND-CP August 9, 2006 of the Government on the regulation of details and direction of implementation of a s Stain. Go. Okay. The law of the Environmental Protection Act;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment ()
The Prime Minister issued the decision to stipulate the recall and disposal of waste products. .
1. The adjustment range
This decision provides for the responsibility, rights, the recovery operation and disposal of the waste products on the territory of Vietnam.
2. Subject applies
This decision applies to the manufacturing, import, consumer and organization business, the individual involved in the recovery operation and disposal of waste products on Vietnamese territory.
In this Decision, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The disposal product is the finished product that has expired use or the product is discharged after the process of use.
2. The release of the waste product is the production of the production, importing the product to the end of the shelf life or the product that is discharged after the process of use.
3. The disposal product processing is the process of reuse, recycling, product destruction has expired use or the product is discharged after the process of use.
4. The recovery point is the recipient of the appropriate disposal of waste products by law on environmental protection.
5. The disposal facility and disposal of waste products are businesses that are operated under the laws of environmental protection.
The list of disposal products, the time of recovery and processing is issued at the Appendix accompanied by this Decision.
RESPONSIBILITY, THE RIGHTS OF MANUFACTURING, IMPORT, CONSUMERS, DISTRIBUTION FACILITIES, AND OTHER PRODUCTS.
WASTE PRODUCT PROCESSING AND DISPOSAL FACILITIES
1. Set up the disposal product recovery points.
2. Take over the release of the waste products by the production business, which has sold the product to the Vietnamese market.
3. Agreement with consumers on how to transfer and receive the waste product dropped at the recovery point.
4. Transport of waste products dropped from the recovery points to the processing facility.
5. Handout disposal products.
6. Text Notice to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment on Procurement Points and Waste Product Processing facility.
7. Public information is related to the recovery point and the disposal facility disposal facility on the Electronic Information Portal of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and of the production business, importing.
8. Every year, the report of the amount of product produced or imported has sold to the Vietnamese market; the results of the recovery and disposal of waste products dropped in the direction of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
1. The consumer is responsible for transferring the waste product at the recovery point.
2. The distribution facility is responsible for the release of the waste product recovery.
3. The disposal facility and disposal of waste products made contracts with the production business, importing to recover and dispose of the waste products required to comply with the regulation of the environmental protection legislation.
1. Enterprise manufacturing, imports, consumers, collection facilities and disposal of waste products that enjoy preferable policies, support under the rule of law.
2. The production business, importing the recovery point set to take on the disposal product as a hazardous waste, is exempt from the registration of hazardous waste waste.
3. Enterprise manufacturing, direct imports and transportation of waste products that are hazardous waste are exempt from the registration of hazardous waste management, but must meet the following conditions:
a) A business registration, a product business belonging to the Disposal Product Portfolio is issued with this Decision;
b) There is a report on the direct return and transportation of the disposal product to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
c) There are equipment, the technical measure of pollution control and environmental protection at the points of recovery;
d) There is a means, specialized equipment to recover and transport waste products;
There are technical officers in charge of recovery operations and disposal of waste products.
4. Enterprise manufacturing, imports are linked to manufacturing, other imports for the same recovery and disposal of waste products.
5. Enterprise manufacturing, imports are contracts with a qualified collection and disposal facility operating under the rule of law to recover and dispose of disposal products.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STATE GOVERNING BODY FOR THE RECOVERY AND DISPOSAL OF WASTE PRODUCTS
1. Host, in collaboration with the Ministry of Ministers, the Government of the Government of the Government amended, the addition of the disposal of the disposal product category, the time of the recall and the processing issued with this Decision.
2. Host, in collaboration with the ministries, the associated industry, promulgled the decision to detail this decision.
3. Proclamation, raising community awareness of the recovery operation and disposal of disposal products.
4. Set up, manage data on recovery and disposal of disposal products.
5. Inspector, test and disposal of the organization, the individual has a regulatory violation of the recall and disposal of disposal products.
Ministries, sectors within the functional range, tasks, powers coordination with the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment Construction Environment, preferable, support the recovery operation and disposal of disposal products.
1. Proclamation, raise awareness for consumers engaged in the recovery operation and disposal of disposal products.
2. Support the production business, importing the set of product recovery points at the disposal sites on the site.
3. Implemation of the waste product management in accordance with the regulation of the environmental protection law.
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, in collaboration with the Ministry of Ministers, and the People's Committee of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee to implement this Decision.
1. This decision has been in effect since 25 September 2013.
2. Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, the Central City of the Central Committee and the organizations, the individual is responsible for the implementation of this Decision ./.