DEPARTMENT OF LABOR-COMMERCE AND SOCIETY
Number: 13 /2013/TT-BLTBXH
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, August 21, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Pension adjustment guidelines, social insurance subsidies and more.
Monthly allowance. N Number one. 73 /2013/NĐ-CP
July 15, 2013 - The government.
Base of Decree Stain. 106 /2012/NĐ-CP 20th Ah! 12-Year 2012 of Government Functional Regulation, Mission, Regulation Okay. Limit and muscle All A socket function of the Ministry of Labor-Trade i And Society.
Base of Protocol 73 /2013/NĐ-CP 15th Ah! 7 in 2013 of the Government regulating pensions, social insurance subsidies and second-degree allowance. Ah! For the rest of the commune cadres (the following is written as the Digital Protocol) 73 /2013/NĐ-CP) .
On the recommendation of the Secretary of Social Insurance;
Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs issued the Pension Adjustment guidelines, social insurance subsidies and the second-degree allowance of pensions. Ah! By decree number 73/20 1 3/ND-CP July 15, 2013 by Government Oh,
1. Officer, civil service, workers, officials and workers (including those with voluntary social insurance, the retirement benefits monthly allowance from the Social Insurance fund An Act to follow the regulation at Decision No. 1). 41/2009/QĐ-TTg March 16, 2009 by the Prime Minister of the Government; military workers, citizens, who worked as the principal worker who were in retirement before July 1, 2013.
2. Social Officer, ward, town stipulated at Decree No. 92 /2009/NĐ-CP October 22, 2009, Protocol 121 /2003/NĐ-CP October 21, 2003 and Decree No. 09 /1998/NĐ-CP 23 January 1998 of the Government is in pension, the monthly allowance of July 1, 2013.
3. The person who is enjoying a monthly labor loss; who is enjoying the monthly allowance by digital decision. 91 /2000/QĐ-TTg August 4, 2000, Decision No. 613/QĐ-TTg on 6 May 2010 by the Prime Minister and the rubber worker were enjoying a monthly grant prior to July 1, 2013.
The pension level, social insurance allowance and monthly allowance of the specified objects at Article 1 This message is adjusted as follows:
Pension level, social insurance allowance, monthly allowance from July 1, 2013.
Pension level, social insurance allowance, monthly allowance of June 2013
For example 1: Mr. A, there is a monthly pension of June 2013 of $3,660.400 per month.
His pension A since July 2013 was adjusted as follows:
3.660.400 copper/month x 1.096 = 4,011.798 copper/month
Example 2: Mr. B is the employment township cadres, the prescribed monthly allowance at the Digital Protocol. 09 /1998/NĐ-CP, has a monthly allowance of $1,362,200 per month in June 2013.
Mr. B ' s monthly grant from July 2013 was adjusted as follows:
1,362,200 copper/month × 1.096 = 1,492,971 copper/month
For example 3: Mr. C, for the benefit of the monthly allowance, has a monthly allowance of $1,479,200 a month.
Mr. C ' s employment allowance level from July 2013 was adjusted as follows:
1,479,200 copper/month × 1.096 = 1.621.203 copper/month
1. The People's Committee of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee, is responsible for directing the Department of Labor and Social Affairs and the authorities involved in the inspection, and the implementation of the provisions of the provisions.
2. Vietnam Social Insurance has a responsibility to implement the implementation of the regulation of pensions, social insurance subsidies and a monthly allowance of regulation at the Digital Protocol. 73 /2013/NĐ-CP and guide to this message; the report in accordance with this message sent the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Finance before 1 November 2013.
3. For the person who was enjoying a labor accident and occupational illness last month on July 1, 2013, the level of labor accident allowance, the monthly occupational illness from July 1, 2013 was adjusted to an additional 9.52%. The case of the person with a labor accident, occupational illness is finished out of hospital or has a medical examiner ' s conclusions (for the non-treatment case) between May 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013. It was resolved to the extent of the employment of the labor accident, the occupational health, and the employment of a minimum wage of $1,050,000 per month; from July 1, 2013, the level of employment in the labor accident, the adjusted monthly occupational illness increased by 9.52%.
4. For the person with a labor accident, occupational illness is enjoying a service allowance, who is enjoying a monthly allowance before July 1, 2013, from July 1, 2013, the monthly allowance calculated according to a $1,150,000 facility. A month. In the time of the death between 1 May 2012 and 30 June 2013, the body was not resolved to the death rate, and the grant was estimated to be equivalent to a minimum wage of 1,050,000 workers, from July 1, 2013. In 2013, the monthly allowance was calculated according to a $1,150,000 monthly basis.
5. For the person who is enjoying the sick allowance, the prenup before July 1, 2013 on the subject of the state-regulated wage regime that from 1 July 2013 onwards still has a limited allowance, the level of pension of the time of the enjoyment. It ' s on the basis of the $1,150,000 per month basis.
6. The military, public worker who transfers the industry and reties, loses the labor force that has been entitled to a prescribed degree in regulation at Article 3 Decision No. 812/TTg December 12, 1995 by the Prime Minister, then from 1 July 2013: Sector transfer is calculated according to a base salary of 1,150,000 per month.
7. The person who is enjoying the pension that lives alone by regulation at Article 2 Decision No. 812/TTg December 12, 1995 by the Prime Minister, if the regulatory pension is prescribed at Article 2 This is less than 1,725,000 per month, then from the day On July 1, 2013, it was adjusted for 1,725,000 per month.
8. The overall minimum wage as a base of performance and the enjoyment of social insurance regimes under the provisions of the Social Insurance Law from 1 July 2013 is calculated according to the government-regulated government salary.
It has been in effect since October 4, 2013; regulatory regimes at this date have been made since July 1, 2013.
In the course of implementation if there is an entangrium, the offer reflects on the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Society for the study, settlement.
The Order of the Order