Number: 126 /2013/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, October 15, 2013
Oh. Go ahead. N Number one. 49 /2013/QH13 June 21, 2013
of Q It ' s a long-term, long-term, long-term, kind of land-planting, aquacal-growing land.
the salt soil of the household, the individual
The Law base. I Ch. I'm Twenty-five months. 1 2, 2001;
The Law base. Fuck! Land on November 26, 2003;
The base of the resolution. Stain. 49 /2013/QH13 June 21, 20 1 3 of the National Assembly on the long term extension of the annual crop of crops, the breeding ground for fisheries, the salt-made soil of the household, the individual;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Natural Resources and M cell School. ()
Ch I'm The government issued a decision to conduct the decision to enforce the decision. 49 /2013/QH 1 3 June 21, 2013 of Congress on k Okay. o long term use of annual tree planting, aquacal farming, the salt soil of the household. What? Yes, personally. Oh,
1. This decree guidelines for digital Resolution. 49 /2013/QH13 June 21, 2013 of the National Assembly on the long-term extension of land crops, the breeding ground, the salt-made soil of the household, the individual.
2. The applicable object of this decree includes:
a) The agency performs the state management function on land and agency, organization, individual that is involved in the management of the land;
b) Housekeeping, individuals directly producing agriculture, aquacrowork, salt and other organizations, other individuals involved in the use of land.
1. Housekeepers, individuals who are using annual tree crops, aquacal plantations, land as salt were delivered by the State when implementing the 64th /CP Protocol on 27 September 1993 by the Government of the Government issued a regulation on agricultural land deliveries to the household. suspend, the individual uses long-term stability into the purpose of agricultural production; the digital decree. 85 /1999/NĐ-CP August 28, 1999 of the Government amended, complements some of the provisions of the regulation of agricultural land delivery to households, individuals using long-term stability on the purpose of agricultural production and the addition of the delivery of land as salt for household and fish. Long term stability; Protocol No. 181 /2004/ND-CP October 29, 2004 of the Government of the Law of the Land Act.
2. Household, individuals belonging to the subject are assigned agricultural land by regulation at Clause 1 This and are using the annual crop of crops, aquacal soil farming, the soil as salt due to the recognition of land use in the limit of agricultural land. The transfer, awarded to the right to use the land for the transfer of the household's agricultural land, the individual; for the admission of the right to the use of the land by law.
1. The household, the individual who uses the annual tree planting, the breeding ground for fisheries, the salt soil that was extended to the shelf life under the provisions of this decree, was implemented in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Land in 2003.
2. The procedure, the procedure of making the right to transition, transfer, lease, inheritance, to the right to use the land, the mortgage, which contributes to the use of land by the rule of the existing land law.
1. This decree has been in effect since October 15, 2013.
2. Minister, Deputy Head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the People's Committee of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee is responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.