Number: 182 /2013/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 14, 2013
Q Define a regional minimum wage for fishermen Yeah. i work in business.
Cooperative, cooperative, farm, household, personal, and organs,
The employer has hired labor.
The Law base. I Ch. I'm On December 25, 200. 1 ()
The Code of Code. L It was on June 18, 2012.
The Law base. D It's on 29 November. What? 2005;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs ()
Ch I'm The government issued a decree to scale. l The minimum area of the Stain. i with labourers. i Business, cooperative, t. socket cooperative, farm, household, personal, and agencies, the organization has a hiring lease. l Move! Oh,
The decree stipulated that the minimum wage applies to employers working in the business, cooperative, cooperative, farm, household, private, and agencies, and employers.
1. Corporate establishment, management and operations under the Corporate Law (including businesses with foreign investment in Vietnam).
2. Coopercooperative, cooperative association, cooperative organization, farm, household, individual, and other organizations of Vietnam are employed by employers.
3. Authority, foreign organization, international organization and individual foreign persons in Vietnam are employed by employers (except for the case of an international treaty that the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is another regulated member with the provisions of this decree).
Businesses, coopercooperation, cooperative associations, cooperative organizations, farms, households, agencies, organizations and individuals stipulate in Clause 1, 2 and 3 This later collectively known as business.
1. Regulation the applicable regional minimum wage for business as follows:
a) Level 2.700,000 copper/month applies to the business operating on the site of the I.
b) Level 2,400,000 copper/month applies to the business operating on the site of Region II.
c) The level of 2,100,000 copper/month applies to the business operating on the site of Region III.
d) The 1,900,000 copper/month applies to the business operating on the regions of Region IV.
2. The site applies the minimum wage of the region specified in the Appendix issued by this decree.
1. The minimum level of provisions stipulated at 1 Article 3 This decree is the basis for the business and the workers to make a guaranteed wage agreement:
a) The pay-per-month salary for workers who have not passed training as the simplest job in normal labor conditions, guaranteed enough time to work normally in the month and completing a labor level or job that agreed not to do so. That ' s lower than the minimum wage.
b) The lowest salaries paid to employees who have been apprentied (including self-taught employment) must be at least 7% higher than the regional minimum wage.
2. Based on the minimum wage zone provisions at Clause 1 Article 3 This decree, the business identifies, regulates the salaries of the salaries, the payroll of the business and the salary of the worker labor contract for the right to fit. the regulation of the law of labor.
3. Recommend the businesses to make the deal, pay workers higher than the minimum wage in terms of 1 Article 3 and 1 Article 1.
1. This decree has been in effect since December 31, 2013. The regional minimum wage at Clause 1 Article 3 This decree was imposed on 1 January 2014.
2. This decree replaces the Digital Protocol 103 /2012/NĐ-CP December 4, 2012 the Government provides a regional minimum wage for workers working in the business, cooperative, cooperative organization, farm, household, private, and agencies, employers and agencies.
Fuck! i Six. Blame i Cuz i Action.
1. Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs is responsible for the implementation of this decree.
2. Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social presided over, in coordination with the Vietnam Labor Federation, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vietnam Cooperated Union, Small Business Association and both Vietnam, ministries, related agencies and the People ' s Commission of Vietnam. The people of the province, the central city of the Central Committee of the People's Republic of China, are popular among the workers, the people who use labor.
The government considers the implementation of the minimum wage in this decree; the government considers, regulating the prescribed minimum wage.
3. Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, government ministers of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, the Central City and the agencies, the business is responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.