Numbers: 186 /2013/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 17, 2013
Go to National University
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The Education Law Base June 14, 2005; The Amendment Law, which complements some of the provisions of the Education Law November 25, 2009;
The Higher Education Law Base June 18, 2012;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Education and Training;
The government issued a decree on the National University,
What? 1. The tuning range and subject apply
1. This decree regulates the position, function, mandate, jurisdiction, organizational structure of the National University.
2. This decree applies to the National University of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City National University (later known as National University), agencies, organizations and individuals with regard to management and activities of the National University.
What? 2. Position and function
1. National University is the foundation of public higher education including a combination of universities, member science research institutes belonging to different fields of expertise, organised by two levels to train the qualifications of higher education; as a training center for students at the University of California. create, scientific research, multidisciplinary technology, a high quality field, developed by the State to invest in the investment.
2. National University has a legal status, with a seal of the coat of arms and its own account; it is the clue to the budget and plan.
3. The national university is subject to the state administration of the Ministry of Education and Training on Education and Training, of the Ministry of Science and Technology on Science and Technology, of the ministries, the other industry and the Provincial People ' s Committee where the National University is based in the field. It ' s distributed by government regulation and in accordance with the law.
What? 3. The mission and jurisdiction of the National University
1. Build a strategic, planning, development plan of the National University.
2. Organization of Training Operations, Scientific Research, International cooperation under the provisions of the law; training, fostering scientific human resources; conversion of knowledge and providing high quality human resources catering to economic development-society and national integration of the country. Yeah.
3. Management, run, use and share resources, the general physical base in the National University, ensuring organic, synchrony, and efficient, and mobilize the resources of the society to build the National University into a university education facility that has ever been achieved. International, regional.
4. Research, which provides scientific argument to contribute to the construction of navigation, policy, policy, strategy, economic development plans-the society of the country; proposals and implementation of the national focus science research programs in accordance with the rules. Oh,
5. Implemforming the information regime, report the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Education and Training, the Ministry of Science and Technology, ministries, related disciplines; subject to examination, inspection of the Ministry of Education and Training, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Government Inspecer, the ministries, the relevant industry and the Provincial People ' s Committee where the National University is based on regulation.
6. High autonomy in training in training, scientific research, finance, international relations, and machine organization under the Organization of the Organization and Operations of the National University and its member state education institutions and has a special financial mechanism due to the development of the government. The Prime Minister rules.
7. The opening pilot, the new training industry, in addition to the catalogue of disciplines, specialor in training has been regulated, in order to meet the social needs and implementation on the basis of sufficient regulatory conditions; the Ministry of Education and Training in tracking, testing. Yeah,
8. Be approved a training program with foreign to university degree, master ' s, Ph.D., at the National University in accordance with the rule of law.
9. Being worked directly with ministries, peer agencies, government agencies, Provincial People's Committees, Central City. When necessary, the Director of National University reports the Prime Minister on matters relating to the activities and development of the National University.
10. Do other duties and powers according to the rule of law.
What? 4. Organization Structure
1. The organizational structure of the University of the National University follows the provisions of the Law of Higher Education and is specifically regulated in the Organization of the Organization and Operations of the National University and the institutions of higher education members issued by the Prime Minister.
2. The Prime Minister decides to establish a member university, a member of the National University of the National University; the Minister of Education and Training decided to establish the (if present) of the National University.
What? 5. National University Council
1. The National University Council has the following mandate and powers:
a) Strategy, planning, development plan of the National University;
b) The decision on the direction of training in training, science and technology, international cooperation, the quality of the quality of higher education of the National University;
c) The decision on organizational structure and the development direction of the National University;
d) The decision on the establishment, dissolution, mergers, division, separation of organizations and through the established project, dissolution, mergers, division, separation of institutions of the National University under the provisions of the Law of Higher Education, Law of Science and technology;
Monitoring the implementation of the National University Council's resolutions, the implementation of democratic rule in the activities of the National University.
2. National University Council Member:
a) Director, the Deputy Director; Secretary of the Party, Chairman of the Trade Union, Party Secretary of the Communist Youth League of Ho Chi Minh of the National University; the Rector of Member Universities; Member of the Institute for Scientific Research;
b) The representative of the state governing body; some members operate in the field of education, science, technology, manufacturing, business.
3. The term of the National University Council is 5 years and according to the term of the Director of National University. The National University Council works in accordance with the collective principle, deciding on a majority.
4. The procedure of establishment, number and membership structure; the mandate and powers of the National University Council; the standards, duties and powers of the president, the secretary; the appointment, dismissal of the president and the members of the National University Council are regulated. It is specific in the Organization and Operations Regulation of the National University and the educational institutions of the member state issued by the Prime Minister.
5. The Prime Minister decides to appoint, as long as the President of the National University Council.
What? 6. Director, Deputy Director of National University
1. The Director of National University is the representative of the National University before the law, which is responsible for managing the activities of the National University under the rule of law and of this decree; there is the following mandate and powers:
a) The board of internal regulations in the National University under jurisdiction;
b) The decision to establish, merge, divide, split, dissolve the institutions of the National University under the jurisdiction delivered on the basis of the National University Council ' s decision base; the decision to appoint, dismissal of the head, the deputy of the head of the units. members and units of the National University;
c) The organization implementation of the resolution of the National University Council;
d) Building the planning and organization of the development of the faculty team, the management staff of the National University;
The organization performs training activities, scientific research, international cooperation, the quality of higher education of the National University;
e) Perform the mode of information, report, and subject to oversight, inspection, examination of activities of the National University by regulation;
g) Build and implement democratic rule in the facility; take up the opinion and bear the oversight of the individual, the organization, the body in the National University;
h) Every year, the report results perform the duties of the Director of National University and the Board of Directors before the National University Council;
i) As the account holder, which is responsible to the law on the entire financial and property management work of the National University; exercise the right to autonomy and self-responsibility, transparency of the financing in accordance with the rule of law; to accept the rules. about accounting and audits;
l) Other duties and powers under the rule of law.
2. Associate Director of the National University helps the Director of the National University of Management and operates the activities of the National University; directly in charge of several areas of work under the division of the Director of National University and addressing the work done by the Director of the University. The country is in charge of the Prime Minister, the Director of the National University, and before the law on the assignment of duty; National University has no more than 04 Deputy Director.
3. Prime Minister appointed, dismissal of the Director, Deputy Director of the National University.
What? 7. Effect of enforcement and accountability
1. This decree has the enforcement effect since 1 January 2014 and replaces the Protocol No. 1. 07 /2001/NĐ-CP February 1, 2001, of the Government of the National University.
2. The ministers, peer-to-peer agency, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, Central City and the Director of the National University are responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.