Number: 172 /2013/TT-BTC
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 20, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Q National reserve maintenance.
National Reserve Law Base 22 /2012/QH13 November 20, 2012;
Base of Protocol 118 /2008/NĐ-CP November 27, 2008 of the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
Base of Protocol 94 /2013/NĐ-CP August 21, 2013 the Government regulates the implementation of the National Reserve Law;
At the suggestion of the Secretary General of the State Reserve.
The Minister of Finance issued the provisions of the lease for the preservation of the national reserve as follows:
It provides a provision for the implementation of a national reserve of reserves between ministries, the government assigned by the government to administer national reserves with organizations, businesses eligible for the lease of national reserves.
This information applies to agencies, organizations, individuals with regard to the implementation of national reserve leasing.
This information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The lease is the employment of ministries, which are assigned to the national reserve management of organizations, enterprises that carry out the conservation of national reserves.
2. The lease period is the time calculated from the entry of the national reserve into the warehouse until that export comes out of the warehouse.
3. Time the lease of the lease is time from the time the lease for the lease comes into effect until the contract liquing.
4. Import, export of the exchange session is the export of national reserve items that have a period of maintenance or quality reduction, the line is not consistent with the technical progress that needs to change the portfolio to new imports on the basis of ensuring the number and quantity. National stockpile.
1. Organization selection criteria, businesses to hire national reserve protection:
The organization, the business selected to hire a national reserve reserve in addition to meeting all the conditions that have been stipulated at Article 53 of the National Reserve Law must meet the following criteria:
a) There is a repository location in accordance with the national reserve inventory planning by regions, strategic areas; at the same time convenient for the preservation, entry, export, export, when situations occur;
b) There is sufficient capacity, conditions for the implementation of the export of the national reserve exchange in accordance with the decision of the Chief Minister, the national reserve management industry;
c) There is sufficient means, the appropriate technical equipment, the necessary service to the input, export, preservation, security, disaster prevention, fire and all other intrusion; in accordance with the physical nature of each type; in accordance with natural conditions. of each region, domain and other requirements of the preservation work.
2. Form and select the organization, the business that rents out the national reserve.
a) The head of the ministry, the national reserve management industry decided to apply the form of a contractor selection under the provisions of the Bidding Legislation and the executor of the executor to choose the organization, the business eligible for the lease of national reserve protection;
b) The form of the contractor selection is applied, the chief minister, the national reserve management industry that conducts the self-implementation sequences with the selected form under the regulation of the bidding law and the executor of the executor to organize the choice. select the contractor to hire a national reserve inventory;
c) The number of organizations, businesses that receive the lease of the national reserve by the Head of the Ministry, the national reserve management industry decided on the basis of ensuring the implementation of the state delivery mission.
1. The lease for the lease of the national reserve is established in writing and there are the following main content:
a) The legal base;
b) the subject of the contract;
c) A category, item type; quantity; value of the reserve national reserve;
d) The standard of the quality of goods; the location for rows; time of preservation, the time of the return of the exchange and depreciation in the preservation (by definition);
) The conditions guarantee the storage, the technical equipment serving the preservation management;
e) The cost of renting; filing and method of payment;
g) Accountability, jurisdiction, obligations of each party in the implementation of the preservation contract;
h) Regulation of examination, control;
i) The dispute resolution in the process of implementation of the contract and some other regulation due to the two sides of the agreement.
2. Base to sign the lease for the National Reserve.
a) The Prime Minister ' s decision on the consumption of national reserve plans in the year of planning; the number of countries reserves the first inventory of the year;
b) The decision of the Minister of Finance for the allocation of state budget expenditures to the ministry, the national reserve of goods management;
c) National Technical Regulation of National Reserves (if available). Economy-level routing, export, export, national reserve (if any) or total entry fee, export, warranty is approved;
d) The decision of the Chief Minister, the industry on the planning of entry, export, the preservation of the national reserve for the unit;
The decision to approve the results of the bid to hire the preservation of the head of the Prime Minister, the national reserve management industry;
3. The national reserve lease lease is signed between the Prime Minister (or the legal representative) of the department, the national reserve goods sector (called off-side A) with the legal representative of the organization, the business selected to rent out the order of goods. the national reserve under regulation at paragraph 2, Article 4 of this message (call off is side B). The term of the lease for the lease of the National Reserve is led by the Chief Minister, the national reserve management industry that decides to fit the time of each item's preservation. Every year (before 25/02), the two sides conduct a contract sweep, which cases arise as a change in the contract content (increase, reduction, change of place of preservation, regulation, economic rating of the national reserves, etc.), two parties to the side of the contract. The addition of the contract or termination of the contract, conduct the contract liquoration according to the rule of law.
The contract and appendix lease for the National Reserve is sent to the Ministry of Finance (State Reserve) to monitor, inspect, monitor during the execution process.
4. The national reserve lease lease is set up in the same form.
1. The cost of money for the lease of the lease of the national reserves from the source of the reserves of the national reserve of reserves (the economic career) is delivered annually of ministries, the industry.
2. The cost of the cost to the lease of the lease of the national reserve must be governed closely according to the accounting, economic-technical or asset-based valuation; the right purpose, the right object, is effective and must be accounted for by accounting accordingly. regulation of the current accounting regime.
3. Principles, expenditures, costs, budget levels, budget-level securities leasing national reserves and the cost of the lease of the National Reserve Bank under the regulations of the Ministry of Finance guided by the National Reserve Planning and Budget Planning. State of State for the National Reserve.
1. Direct preservation of national reserves; national reserves must be stored separately, correct location; secure, full amount of quantity; quality assurance; arrangement, preservation of the right of national engineering and economic norms-technical and technical. The National Reserve. Implementing turnover, swaps, entering, exporting national reserves under the decision of the competent level, ensuring the correct type, quantity, value, quality according to the rule of law.
2. Make the plan to import, export the national reserve in time to the right decision of the competent authority.
3. There is a tight, secure, secure defense of the state of national stockholder; the right implementation of the law of state secret protection.
4. Full of files, testimonies, books for accounting, tracking numbers, quality, value and performance during admission, exporting, preserving national reserves, including: accounting books, warehouse cards; ledons; tank tracking, tank; quality testing, log. I don't know.
5. During the course of the preservation of the national reserve if the goods to be damaged, reduce quality, depreciation of oversize due to the cause of the employer or the use of the wrong country reserves, must compensate and be processed under the rule of law; the case. Loss of depreciation compared to the extent of government regulation; if the state reserves are damaged, reducing the quality of a recovery, or timely reporting, authorship may be required to be sold to avoid damage.
6. General execution, entry reporting, export, inventory; the situation of carrying out the preservation of the national reserve inventory by the quarter and in the year of sending, the subscription industry reserves the nation before the first 10 months (for the quarterly report), prior to the date. 15/01 years later (for reporting the year).
1. A regular, sudden check on the organization, the business contracting the lease of the national reserve for the number, the quality of the national reserve; on the cargo depot; the protection work, the safety preservation, the quality of goods; the implementation of the project. National Technical Standards, Economic and Economic Planning; implementation of entry, export, conservation of national reserves and the return of a change session by the decision of the Prime Minister, the national reserve management industry.
2. The test organization reports the admission of capital, export, national reserve security of the organization, the business contracting business, and responsible for the approved decision; aggregate of the decision to send the Department of Appraisal and aggregation. The government's reporting by the government.
3. The management of management, preservation, use of national reserves and the situation of implementing the lease of the previous year sent the Ministry of Finance ahead of the first 20 months (for the quarterly report), before 25/01 the following year (for the annual report). It ' s sending the Department of Planning and Investment.
For organizations, the business is currently being held by ministries, the national reserve delivery industry, to the time of the Investment to effect if it is met by the stipulated conditions at Clause 1 Article 4 This is the Chief Minister, the leading management industry. The state of the country makes a contract for the lease of the national reserve. The case is not eligible to sign the lease of the lease or no need for the lease of a national reserve, the minister of the ministry, the national reserve management industry to continue handing over to the institutions, this business conservation of national reserves. The end of the year, 2014. If the second quarter of the II/2014, the reserve national reserve at this unit was not yet to make a move to the organization, the business was selected to lease the national reserve inventory by regulation at Clause 1 and Section 2 Article 4 of this.
This announcement came into effect on 5 January 2014.
Agencies, organizations, individuals are involved in the implementation of the lease of the National Reserve National Reserve in this Information to the organization. In the course of execution, if there are problems entangled, suggest the relevant agencies, the unit that is responsive in time to the Ministry of Finance for the study of the amendment, the addition to the ./.