THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
Number: 33 /2013/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 26, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Procedures for exporting export activities,
Import of the cash currency of the authorized banks
Vietnam State Bank Law School No. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The Code of Credit: 47 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
Base of Protocol 156 /2013/NĐ-CP November 11, 2013 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
On the recommendation of the Chief of Foreign Exchange Management;
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued a Notice of Procedulation for the approval of export operations, importing the cash currency of the authorized banks,
This information regulates the procedure for export operations, importing the cash currency of commercial banks, the foreign bank branch that is allowed to operate foreign exchange (later called the permitted bank).
1. export operations, import of the cash currency of the authorized banks made through the International Indoor International Store and International Largest Air Store.
2. Banks are allowed when there is a need for export, importing cash currency to the export of export approval, importing the cash currency per time with the State Bank of Vietnam under regulations at this Smart.
3. The State Bank of the State Branch of the Hà Hà Nội grants the export approval, importing the cash currency per time to banks that are allowed to have export needs, importing cash foreign currency through the International Store of the Interior.
4. State Bank of the State Branch of Ho Chi Minh issued a decision to approve exports, importing cash currency per time to banks allowed for export demand, importing cash foreign currency through the New Shandong international air store. Especially.
1. The bank is allowed when there is a need to make each time export of the cash foreign currency (one) the filing order approved export of the cash export currency according to each time sent through the post or direct payment to the State Bank. branch of the Hanoi branch or State Bank branch of Ho Chi Minh City. Profile:
a) The text of the offer of approval of the export, import of cash foreign currency issued by the representative by law or authorized persons or authorized persons of the authorized bank (in accordance with Appendix 01);
b) The export contract and/or import of cash foreign currency signed to the bank or foreign financial institution (only submitted for the first time and to the additional when there is a change in partnership);
c) The internal regulation of the bank is allowed on the export activity of the cash export currency, which rules the devolve mandate to carry out export operations, importing cash currency in the internal system and regulatory regulation, oversight, security, and security. Safe in the delivery, preservation, and transportation of the cash foreign currency must ensure compliance with the provisions of the State Bank of Vietnam (only submitted for the first time and deposit when there is a change);
d) The authorization paper in the case of the application of the application for approval as the authorized representative of the authorized bank.
The file must be established in Vietnamese. Vietnamese-language copies and translations from foreign languages to the Vietnamese must be represented by the law or authorized person or authorized by the authorized bank of the bank.
2. In the time of 2 (two) days of work since the date of receiving eligible valid records at the same level, the State Bank branch of the Hanoi Municipal Bank of the State Bank branch of Ho Chi Minh City review, approx export, import of foreign currency. The bank's cash currency is allowed (in accordance with Appendix 02). In the absence of approval, the State Bank of the State Branch of Hanoi or State Bank of the State Branch of Ho Chi Minh City has a written answer stating the reason.
3. In the third (three) working days from the date of export, import of cash foreign currency, the bank is allowed to submit to the Bank of the State Branch of Hanoi and/or State Bank of the State Branch City of Ho Chi Minh City (whose signature signature is) a representative in accordance with the law of the authorized bank or the authorized or assigned person within the internal affairs of the bank is allowed to sign) the testimonies related to the export, the importation of cash currencies including: the payment of the payment and the customs affidavit.
Banks are allowed to carry out export operations, importing the responsible cash currency:
1. Accept the right regulations at this Smart, the existing regulations on foreign exchange management, room, anti-money laundering and other laws of law are involved.
2. Manage, monitor, secure safety in the delivery, maintenance, and transportation of the cash currency. Use of the right-to-import foreign currency in accordance with the current regulation of foreign exchange management.
3. The monthly periodic report is prescribed at 1 Article 6 of this.
1. Level the decision to approve the export, importing the cash currency per time to the banks permitted under the regulation at this Smart.
2. Check, inspect, monitor and dispose of the breach in export operations, importing the cash currency of the authorized banks.
3. The monthly periodic report stipulated at paragraph 2 Article 6 of this.
1. Monthly, banks are allowed to carry out export operations and/or import cash foreign currency reported export figures and/or import of the cash foreign currency under the regulation of the State Bank of Vietnam on the regime reporting regime applicable to the country. with units of the State Bank of Vietnam and its credit organizations, the foreign bank branch.
2. Monthly of the slog month on the 20th of the next month after the month reports the State Bank branch of Hanoi and the Bank of State Branch of Ho Chi Minh City aggregate export situation, importing the cash currency of the authorized banks. and report to the State Bank of Vietnam-State Bank of Foreign Affairs (in accordance with Appendix 03).
1. This message has the enforcement effect since 10 February 2014 and replaces the number decision. 19 /2001/QĐNNN On January 12, 2001, the commission for the Director of the State Bank of Ho Chi Minh City made some work on foreign exchange management in the provinces, the southern city.
2. Chief of the Office, the Chief of Foreign Affairs Management, Chief Inspector of the Bank, Chief of the relevant units of the State Bank of Vietnam, Director of the State Bank of the State Branch of Hanoi, Director of the Bank of the State Branch of the Bank of Vietnam the city of Ho Chi Minh, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board of Directors, General Manager (Director) of Commercial banks, foreign bank affiliates are allowed to operate in foreign exchange responsible for the organization's organization.