Number: 56 /2013/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 27, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Regulations on the inspection of sanitary equipment
They're all over the passenger car.
Railway Law Base June 14, 2005;
Environmental Protection Act November 29, 2005;
Base of Protocol 107 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport.
On the recommendation of the Chief of the Environment and the Director of the Bureau of Vietnam.
The Minister of Transport issued a regulatory advisory on the inspection of the self-neckled sanitary equipment on the passenger car.
1. This information provides for the inspection of the self-necrotic sanitary equipment on the passenger car that operates on the national railway.
2. This information applies to the organization, the installation individual, the use of self-neckled sanitation equipment on the passenger car and the agency, the organization, the individual is involved.
1. Self-necrosis: is a sanitary device with a storage unit, which handles solid waste and liquid waste before releasing the environment (later called the device).
2. Wastewater analysis facility : As a laboratory, the center of the organization has a legal status that is allowed to operate in the field of wastewater analysis.
3. Same Type : being the same brand, design and having the same specifications produced on the same technology line.
4. Car repair facility : are new closed businesses, swaps, repair, car maintenance.
1. Check Profile
a) A design profile or case of a client-installed vehicle reshuffle design profile that has been specified by regulation at Article 5 Digital Information 02 /2009/TT-BGTVT April 03, 2009 by the Minister of Transport for Transport Regulation on Quality inspection, technical safety and protection of the rail transport environment (after this call off as Digital) 02 /2009/TT-BGTVT).
b) The quality of the manufacturer's equipment and the results of the waste water analysis by the wastewater analysis basis for the same type device.
c) The inspection of the equipment of the car repair facility.
2. Check content
a) Check out the completeup of the prescribed profile at 1 Article.
b) Check the suitcases of the results of the wastewater analysis results on the pollution parameters according to the regulation of the Ministry of Transport.
c) The type examination and the installation of the device according to the design have been specified.
3. The test sequence, the certificate level for the passenger car with the installation of the device in accordance with the regulation at No. 02 /2009/TT-BGTVT and Digital News 36 /2011/TT-BGTVT May 6, 2011 by the Minister of Transport for the Regulation of Amendment, adds some of the provisions of the Digital Information. 02 /2009/TT-BGTVT (the following is called Digital Information 36 /2011/TT-BGTVT).
1. Check Profile
Check the equipment of the car repair facility.
2. Check content
a) A complete examination of the inspection file.
b) Check the installation status and operation of the device.
3. The test sequence, issued a periodic certificate level for the passenger car made by regulation at the Digital Information. 02 /2009/TT-BGTVT and Digital News 36 /2011/TT-BGTVT . The examination of the device format was carried out along with the time of the specified passenger car planning at the Digital Information. 02 /2009/TT-BGTVT.
The inspection of the device is a category in the passenger car test content. The test results are required to be the basis for granting a Technical Safety Certificate and Environmental Protection to the means of the prescribed vehicle in Digital Information. 02 /2009/TT-BGTVT and Digital News 36 /2011/TT-BGTVT.
Responsible for repairs, maintenance, maintenance of the equipment's technical status and ensuring the maximum value of wastewater parameters by the Department of Transport in the process of extraction.
It has been in effect since 14 February 2014.
Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector of the Department, the Chief of the Department of the Department, the Director of the Vietnam Department of Registration, Vietnam Railway Bureau, Director General of Vietnam Railway Corporation, Chief of the Vietnam Railway Corporation, Chief of the Agency, Organization and Personal Affairs are responsible. This is a private practice.
The La rose.