DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE, SPORTS AND TOURISM-DEPARTMENT OF RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Number: 19 /2013/TTLT-BVHTTDL-BTNMT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 30, 2013
Guidelines for environmental protection in tourism, festival organization, and tourism.
protecting and developing the value of the remains
Environmental Protection Act November 29, 2005;
The Travel Law Base June 14, 2005;
The Cultural Heritage Law Base June 29, 2001 and the Amendment Law, added some of the provisions of the Digital Cultural Heritage Law on June 18, 2009;
Base of Protocol 80 /2006/ND-CP August 9, 2006 the Government regulates the details and guidelines for the implementation of some of the provisions of the Environmental Protection Law and the Digital Protocol. 21 /2008/NĐ-CP February 28, 2008 by the Government on the amendment, adds some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 80 /2006/ND-CP August 9, 2006 the Government regulates the details and guidelines for the implementation of some of the laws of the Environmental Protection Act;
Base of Protocol 29 /2011/NĐ-CP April 18, 2011 The Government provides for strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment, environmental protection, and environmental impact;
Base of Protocol 92 /2007/NĐ-CP June 1, 2007 of the Government rules the law enforcement of certain provisions of the Tourism Law;
Base of Protocol 98 /2010/ND-CP September 21, 2010 by the Government Regulation details the implementation of several provisions of the Cultural Heritage Law and the Amendment Law, which complements some of the provisions of the Cultural Heritage Law;
Base of Protocol 103 /2009/NĐ-CP November 6, 2009 by the Government of the Enacted Statutes of Cultural Activity and the Business of Public Cultural Services;
Base of Protocol 21 /2013/NĐ-CP April 03, 2013 of the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
Base of Protocol 76 /2013/NĐ-CP 16 July 2013 by the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
The Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment of the Ministry of Natural Resources (Foreign Office of the Ministry of Natural Resources) guidelines for the protection of the environment in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of the remains.
This conduit is instructs the environment to protect the environment in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of the remains.
This joint venture applies to organizations, individuals who participate in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of their heritage in Vietnam.
In this link, the following words are understood as follows:
1. Base is the area, where the organization, the individual conducts tourism, organizes the festival, protects and emits the relic value.
2. Visitors. is tourists, guests attending the festival, visitors to the ruins.
3. The festival. is the folk festivals, the Revolutionary Historical Festival, the Festival of Religion, the Festival of Tourism from abroad into Vietnam, the Cultural, Sports and Tourism Festival, the festival (festival) industry.
1. Organization, individual managing the facility, owner of manufacturing operations, business, services at the facility when planning a new or upgraded construction investment project, repair, maintenance, remotship, restoration must be based on the content, scale of the project to establish impact assessment reports. the environment or register of the commitment to protect the environment.
2. The establishment, appraisal and approval of the environmental impact assessment report; registration of the commitment to environmental protection; implementation, examination, validation of the implementation of the content in the report assessment of the environmental impact on the regulation of the protection of the environment. the environment.
3. Organization, Personal Management, owner of manufacturing operations, business, service at the facility that is responsible for implementing periodic environmental monitoring activities according to the approved environmental impact assessment report or the commitment to environmental protection and environmental impact assessment. The school has been approved.
4. Host of manufacturing operations, business, services at the facility that is responsible for sending approved environmental impact assessment reports or the commitment to environmental protection has been approved to the organization, the individual managing the facility to monitor the implementation of the site. Now.
1. Propaganda, education and advocacy on environmental protection for people working at the facility, visitors and the local population community.
2. Accept of inspection, inspection of environmental protection; implementing an environmental tax filing, environmental protection fees by law.
3. Secure the resources for environmental protection under the rule of law.
4. Make urgent measures to secure the safety of people and property when the environmental incident occurs; the organization of saving people, property and timely notice to local authorities or the specialist body of environmental protection where the incident takes place to plead the right to the public. It's the right thing.
5. Do not exploit, business, consumption, use, unauthorized transport of plant species, rare wild animals and goods derived from plants, rare animals of the banned category due to regulatory authority.
6. Implemfication of a periodic environmental monitoring of environmental monitoring with the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism before December 15 annually; reports of a groundbreaking report on environmental protection at the request of the competent state agency; organization, personal management of the facilities available to the public. It is responsible for receiving and processing information about environmental violations that occur at the facility.
7. Environmental Protection Regulation
The organization, the individual who manages the facility with the responsibility of listing the regulation on environmental protection at the basis of the assurance of the following requirements:
a) Presentation into a separate table or component in the internal portion of the facility;
b) The explicit presentation in Vietnamese, depending on the basis of the Vietnamese-language basis may be presented in other languages; secure the aesthetic, which is located in the areas convenient and does not affect the landscape of the facility;
c) Content in the listing must specify the strictly prohibited behaviors that have been stipulated Article 7 of the Environmental Protection Law and other laws of law that are relevant, the behaviors that are directly related to the protection of the environment of the facility.
8. Recommend activities on environmental protection at the facility including:
a) Inaction, engaging in environmental protection activities by law on the site. Contribute resources to local environmental protection activities; regularly renovate, consolidation, development of green, clean, beautiful, and more.
b) Building consumer-friendly consumer habits, using machinery, equipment, media to achieve environmental standards. Limit the use of fuel, raw materials, equipment, toxic exhaust vehicles to the environment;
c) Practice of electricity, water, fuel, combustion, detergents, food;
d) The establishment, maintenance of the environmental protection fund and operating under the rules of the right fund with the current regulation of the law.
9. Management and disposal of waste, emissions, wastewater discharged from the operation of the facility must comply with the following regulations:
a) There is media, equipment collection, storage of solid waste, hazardous waste; implementation of solid waste, hazardous waste at the source; carrying out collection or contract with organizations, individuals qualified to collect waste at the facility and in the United States. Transfer to the processing site;
b) The guarantee of the standard wastewater collection and disposal system, the technical regulation of wastewater; the wastewater case transferred to a centralized wastewater treatment system must comply with the rules of the management of the wastewater treatment systems management system. -
c) Set up the collection devices, the reasonable waste distribution of the aesthetic guarantee and convenience;
d) In the case of solid waste disposal, the liquid, the process, the processing system must achieve environmental standards, technological guarantees and be operated properly;
) Implementing the management and control of dust, the emissions of the prescribed base; warrants not to leak, emission of emissions, vapour emissions, and toxic gases.
10. Has a noise management and control measure, the vibration due to the operation of the facility that does not exceed the maximum limit allowed at QCVN 26 :2010/BTNMT-National Technical Standards for noise and QCVN 27 :2010/BTNMT-National Technical Regulation of vibration was issued with the Digital Notice: 39 /2010/TT-BTNMT December 16, 2010 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
11. Building the method, prepare the means and the necessary conditions to respond to possible environmental incidents; actively coordinating with the visible and compliance agencies of the competent authority to rectify the consequences due to the environmental breakdown of the environment. You know, school.
12. Room, against the effects of tobacco at the facility including:
a) implementation of the regulations in the Law of Prevention, the anti-harm of tobacco and other laws of law that are relevant;
b) Propaganda, advocacy, reminding visitors not to smoke cigarettes.
13. Make other regulations relevant to the environmental protection legislation.
1. Keep the hygiene, protect the environment landscape, there are no acts that adversely affect the landscape at the facility.
2. No toxic chemicals, explosives, flammable substances, foul, pollution, travel, travel, travel, travel, and travel.
3. Do not light the fire, create electric sparks, source near flammable heat in areas that are prone to wildfires or vegetation destruction.
4. Sacrifice, preorder, oil drops, incense, chemicals, waste disposal, waste of the right place; no harm to relic, relics, no writing, drawing, private symbols affecting the us of the constituent parts of the ruins.
5. No sale, use of animals, rare plants, and products derived from the rare plant-based animal; do not carry the types of foreign organisms that pose a danger to the environment, humans into the facility.
6 promptly reflects the person responsible at the basis of environmental protection regulations.
7. Participate in environmental protection, propagation, advocacy, and advocacy of environmental protection at the facility; use of eco-friendly products.
8. Make other regulations relevant to the environmental protection legislation.
1. Organization, personal management and manufacturing operations, business at the facility must build, streamline the toilets that serve visitors, minimum must be guaranteed by the standard of housing standards at QCVN 01 :2011/BYT-National Technical Regulation of Consumer Litigation-Conditions Security guarantees are issued in accordance with the Digital Information Board. 27 /2011/TT-BYT June 24, 2011 of the Ministry of Health.
2. There is a clear toilet guide, in Vietnamese and English (with an abbreviation of the English language: WC), in places where it is necessary to have other languages.
3. Having a favorable, accessible location, security assurance, safety for the guests when used, in line with the landscape environment; there is a private hygiene area for men and women, which has a visual symbol to distinguish the toilets for men and women, which are located in the conspicuous place, encourage the basis of the toilet layout for people with disabilities.
4. There are full facilities that are required to be well-equipped, well-built, secure installed; clear, clean, clear, light-filled; non-smelly environmental impacts on the basis of the environment.
5. Human resources to ensure the toilets are always well functioning during the time the toilets have a high customer density.
6. Water from the toilet must be collected, processed to reach the national technical standard on the prescribed environment before firing on the source of the reception.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN TOURIST ACTIVITY.
1. Secure the conditions of environmental hygiene and food safety hygiene when providing services in the prescribed travel storage facility.
2. The use of chemicals in a travel-to-travel facility must follow the provisions of the Chemical Law and other regulations that are relevant; ensure the safety of the user and the visitor; it is not polluing the environment.
3. Manage, monitor, assess the environmental situation and metrics: energy consumption, water consumption, waste, sewage, toxic emissions of the tourism facility; gather feedback from the environment to improve and enhance the environment, and improve the environment. Environmental quality.
4. Recommend registration for a brand of eco-friendly travel facilities such as eco-label, sustainable tourism label.
5. Human capacity to monitor, manage the protection of the tourism environment corresponding to each category, the prescribed travel storage facility.
6. Make other regulations relevant by law on environmental protection.
1. Compliance and guided travelers implement regulations on environmental protection in the areas, tourist attractions and on tourist routes; actively participating in local environmental protection activities where the business organizes tourism; adhering to the executive order of the tourism industry. of the authority of the authority over the remediation of the consequences due to the environmental incident.
2. The site with knowledge of environmental protection, the application measures in the event of an environmental incident for travel guides.
3. Compliance on environmental protection regulations when building a travel program, which does not organize the type of tourism that damages the environment.
4. Update and provide information about the environment situation for visitors, not taking visitors to the heavily polluted areas, the region is in the area of environmental incidents according to the agency ' s announcement, the highest safety guarantee of health, life for visitors.
5. The cage of the content is associated with environmental protection at the tourist site and the responsibility for protecting the environment of visitors to the business ' s travel guide document.
6. Encourage to develop a type of eco-friendly tourism.
7. Make other regulations relevant by law on environmental protection.
1. Use the standard-standard guarantee by the existing regulations for the business of transporting tourists.
2. For products with an unpleasant odor that is allowed to be transported, before the delivery of the transport is to be wrapped up, not to get the smell out, not to fall off the transport and on the shipping lane.
3. Guide, ask for tourists not to exhaust indiscriminate on the way. The layout of the container is covered with a lid on the transport and set the right place. Waste dumping on the vehicle in the process of transporting tourists in the right place.
4. Compliance on the regulation of environmental protection in the transport areas of transport and leg stops on the tourist route.
5. For passenger transport on the sea, protected waters specifically need to take collection or disposal measures at the disposal of wastewater.
6. equipped with the knowledge of environmental protection, the application measures in the event of an environmental incident for employees to control and serve on the transport of tourists.
7. Encouraging the use of fuel-saving, eco-friendly tourist transport, housing installed toilets on long-distance travel vehicles.
8. Make other regulations relevant to the environmental protection legislation.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN CELEBRATION OF THE FESTIVAL.
1. In the process of conducting festival activities, the festival organizers have the measure of avoiding the concentration of guests too large at a time to secure the safety of visitors and restrict environmental pollution at the festival venue.
2. Control, restrictions, noise mitigation to not affect the festival organization space as well as the livelihood, health of the residential community at the site of the festival.
3. For the festivities that the feature does not have a fixed toilet in accordance with the regulation at Article 7 of this Affiliated Information, the unit organization must have the mobiling toilet layout or rent the toilet well qualified near the festival venue to secure the visitors. The festival has a bathroom.
4. Sort of, control of transportation vehicles, service business facilities and other causes of emissions, dust, waste-limits allowing, affecting visitors and residential communities at the site of the festival.
5. Make other regulations relevant to the environmental protection legislation.
1. For large scale festivals, the number of participants in the east, the duration of the organization that lasts for more than three days, the Organisals must form the department dedicated to the task of protecting the environment, taking on and handling the feedback on protection. the environment. The head of the board must be a member of the Organisitated Society for the Protection of the Environment.
2. For non-regulated festivals at Clause 1 This must have regular parts collected, taxing, disposal of waste, environmental hygiene first, during and after the process of hosting the festival.
1. For festivals that do not have to apply for permission, in addition to the written report of time, place, content, script (if any) and the list of the Organizing Committee of the Festival with the state agency with a competent cultural authority, the organizational unit must build plans. Environmental protection. The planning content must have a commitment to protect the environment, the method of application in the event of a prior environmental incident, during and after the process of hosting the festival.
2. For the festivities when the organization must be allowed by the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of China, the filing of the request to host the festival must include the environmental protection plan. The planning content must have a commitment to protect the environment, the method of application in the event of a prior environmental incident, during and after the process of hosting the festival.
3. The festival organization is subject to inspection, supervision of the relevant state governing body in the implementation of the environmental protection plan; the commitment to protect the environment, while simultaneously being responsible if there is a violation of environmental protection in the past. The festival's hosting.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN PROTECTIVE ACTIVITY.
AND DEVELOP A RELIC VALUE
1. For the monuments hosting the festival, during the organization the festival must implement the provisions at Chapter III of this Federal Information.
2. For regular sites with visitors, it is required to form a dedicated department that performs environmental protection duties.
3. The rational layout of the incense, the chemical and room, and the fire, and the fire, and the ventilation system in the places where the incense is not outdoors, there are many pilgrims at the same time.
4. Regular coordination with local government propagation, education, advocacy of organizations, individuals living, business activities outside the site to implement the laws of environmental protection. Petitions with timely processing authorities in cases of environmental protection regulations affect the environment around the site.
5. Give the rules the protection of the environment at the facility, the responsibility to protect the environment of visitors into the relic documentation.
6. Make other regulations relevant by law on environmental protection.
a) implementation of the environmental protection regulations in the Cultural Heritage Law, the Amendment Law, the addition of some of the provisions of the Cultural Heritage Law, Environmental Protection Law and other provisions are relevant;
b) In the course of the execution must minimize the negative impacts to space, the environment landscape around the relic; there is a measure of mitigation of the terrain and soil quality change; in and after the process of methodologic execution. the collection, processing of building solid waste and other types of waste that arise.
2. Use the chemical in the preservation, the repair, the relic recovery or the newly built category related to the site
a) The implementation of the provisions of the Law of Chemization and other regulations is relevant; the chemicals used must be in the category to allow the use of the competent organ, guarantee safety for the relic, who uses chemicals and does not pollize the environment. School.
b) The use of chemicals in the preservation, monetization, relic recovery or construction of a new item related to the relic must form a project in which the impact assessment of the chemical is used to the relic and the relic environment.
The organization, personally, when conducting exploration, excavation of archaeology must comply with the laws of law, ensuring that it does not adversely affect the environment, pollution of water sources where archaeological excavations, there are a method of handling the soil in the exploration, excavation. It ' s not affecting the environment.
1. Coordinate with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, instructs the implementation of this Federated Information.
2. Coordinate with the authorities examining the environmental protection work in tourism activities, festival organization, protection and development of the value of the relic; the handling of violations of environmental protection under the rule of law.
3. Directed, guide, and check under the authority to perform the task of protecting the environment in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the relic value of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Provinces, the Central City of Central.
4. Training organization, raising the environment for environmental protection for organizations, individuals who operate on tourism, hosting the festival, managing the relic.
5. Adapts to the Department of Natural Resources and Standard Building Environment and for the organization of environmental friendly titles for the organization, individual travel activities, festival organization, executive management performing well on environmental protection regulations; information, information, and other activities. propagation of organizations, individuals typically in environmental protection activities and wide-body organizations in practice.
1. Coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, enacted or granted authority to issue mechanisms, policy on environmental protection in tourism activities, festival organization, protection and development of the value of relic.
2. Coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism that organizes propaganda, education and guidelines of organizations, individuals who are involved in implementing the laws of environmental protection in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of the remains.
3. Directed, instruct the Department of Natural Resources and Environment in collaboration with the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Provinces, the Central City of Construction and the state agency has the authority to enact regulations and deploy environmental protection activities. The school is in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of local heritage by regulation.
4. Coordinate with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the relevant state governing bodies that conduct periodic examination or break-out of the acceptance of laws of environmental protection in tourism activities, festival organization, protection and development, and the development of the law. the value of the relic; detection and processing in time of the prescribed violation cases.
1. Guide to the implementation of the provisions of the law on the protection of the environment and this federal information in tourism activities, the festival organization, the protection and the development of the value of the relic on the management site.
2. Take responsibility for violations of environmental protection in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of sites on the site.
3. Check for the acceptance of environmental protection regulations at the facility on the administration; treatment under jurisdiction or petition with the authorities is responsible for handling cases of violation.
The staff of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee, performs the following duties:
1. Propaganda, education, guidelines for organizations, individuals who operate on tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of the relic on the site implementing regulations at this Federal Information.
2. The organization examines environmental protection in tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of the remains on the site; handling or petit the agencies responsible for handling violations by law.
3. Coordinate with relevant agencies, training organizations, training advanced environmental protection for organizations, individuals who operate on tourism, organizing festivals, protecting and developing the value of relics.
4. Building and implement environmental protection patterns in tourism, organizing festivals, protection and development of the value of the remains that attract the participation of organizations, individuals and communities involved; support the propagation of environmental standards-based standards. School, activities at the facility are attached to environmental protection.
5. Every year reporting environmental protection in tourism activities, festival hosting, protection and development of the relic value to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of China before December 15; the implementation of the report. In the case of a tourist environment incident on the site.
The staff of the Central Committee of the People's Republic of China, the Central Committee of the Central Committee, performs the following duties:
1. Guide to environmental protection work for organizations, individuals who operate on tourism, festival organization, site management.
2. Coordinate with agencies with periodic testing or breakthroughs on environmental protection in tourism activities, festival organization, management of the remains on the management site; handling or petit the agencies responsible for handling the violations in accordance with the relevant authorities. The rules of the law.
3. Information for relevant agencies, organizations, individuals who operate on tourism, festival organizations, heritage management, residential communities and visitors who are aware of the local environmental status when required by regulation.
4. Coordinate with the agencies involved in training, guiding the environment of the environment.
1. This joint venture has been in effect since 15 February 2014.
2. Number Decision 02 /2003/QĐ-BTNMT July 29, 2003, by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment, the Environmental Protection Regulation in the field of tourism expires since the date of this President's validity.
3. In the course of execution, if there is difficulty, entanging the agencies, organizations, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment to review, modify, add ./.
Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism
Minister of Natural Resources and Environment
Nguyen Minh Quang