EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Number: 02 /2014/TT-BGDT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, February 8, 2014
IT ' S SMART
The Statute of Public School recognizes the national standard.
The Education Law Base June 14, 2005; The Amendment Law, which complements some of the provisions of the Education Law November 25, 2009;
Base of Protocol 36 /2012/NĐ-CP April 18, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry, the peer-to-peer body;
Base of Protocol 32 /2008/NĐ-CP March 19, 2008 by the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Education and Training;
Base of Protocol 75 /2006/NĐ-CP August 2, 2006 the Government regulates the details and guidelines of some of the provisions of the Education Law; the digital decree. 31 /2011/NĐ-CP May 11, 2011 of the Government amended, complements some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 75 /2006/NĐ-CP August 2, 2006 the Government regulates the details and guidelines of some of the provisions of the Education Law; the digital decree. 07 /2013/NĐ-CP January 9, 2013 of the Government amended the B point clause 13 Article 1 of the Digital Protocol 31 /2011/NĐ-CP May 11, 2011 modify, add some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 75 /2006/NĐ-CP August 2, 2006 the Government regulates the details and guidelines for some of the provisions of the Education Law;
On the recommendation of the head of the Education Department.
The Minister of Education and Training issued a Statate of Public Schools recognition of the national preschool.
Number one. It is accompanied by this Smart School which recognizes the national school of preschool.
Second. This message has the enforcement effect since March 25, 2014 and replaces the Number One Decision. 36 /2008/QĐ-BGDT July 16, 2008, of the Ministry of Education and Training issued a Statate of preschool recognition of the national standard.
Third. Chief of the Department, the Chief of the Department of Education, the chief of the relevant units of the Ministry of Education and Training, the Chairman of the People's Committee of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee, the Director of the Education and Training Department responsible for the enforcement of the information. -Hey.-Hey.
Recognize the preschool to the national standard.
(Executive issued by Private No. 02 /2014/QĐ-BGDT on 8 February 2014 by the Minister of Education and Training)
1. This statute provides for the recognition of preschool to national standards, including: standard, profile, process of recognizing preschool to national standards.
2. This statute applies to preschool, kindergarten, kindergarten (later known as preschool) in the categories of the national education system; organizations, individuals involved.
The preschool is recognized by two levels: level 1 and Level 2.
1. Level 1: achieving the necessary standards of the national preschool to ensure the organization of care activities, youth education has a comprehensive quality of quality in accordance with the goal of preschool education.
2. Level 2: reaching the necessary standards of the preschool to the national standard to ensure the organization of care activities, youth education has a comprehensive quality at higher levels of Level 1, faciliteit to reach the development level of preschool in the country. the advanced countries in the region and in the world.
The preschool reaches the advanced school title of the adjacent school year and reaches the standard standards at Chapter II of this Regulation.
The decision to recognize the preschool is a five-year national standard since the date of the signing. For a period of 5 years, if the preschool has been a national norm that violates the standards specified in this document, it will be revoked, and it is accepted by the preschool.
After five years from the date of its decision to recognize, the preschool must evaluate itself, making the preliminary profile of the authorities in order to be examined, rerecognized. The self-recognition procedure is again as the first recognition.
The chairman of the People's Committee (UBND) Province, the Central City of China (later known as the President of the Provincial Provincial Office) made the decision and issued a degree in recognition of the national preschool. The degree of recognition by regulations at this message (appendix I).
STANDARD PRESCHOOL STANDARDS
STANDARD PRESCHOOL STANDARDS
a) The preschool plans to operate five studies, semester, month and week; there are measures and organizations implementing the right plan progress;
b) Headmaster, vice chancellor, professional professional organizations, perform management, contract management, teacher, regulatory staff at preschool, cadet law, civil administration and law;
c) Organization and good management of administrative, financial, professional processes, democratic processes, internal testing, management of management, partnership and work margins in preschool;
d) Management and use effective facilities serve for care, youth education, assurance of green, clean, beautiful, safe, safe, and more.
) Adequate storage and scientific records, books serving the management work of preschool;
e) Make full implementation of the policy regime for the labourers under the current regulation;
g) regularly organizing and maintaining the competition movements in the direction of the industry and regulation of the State;
h) There is an advanced measure of life for cadres, teachers and staff in preschool.
2. Organization Works
a) The principal and the vice chancellor have time to do continuous management in preschool education, at least five years for the principal and three years for the vice principal; there is a graduate degree from the high school of preschool and upward, through class. Education management and political reasoning in accordance with regulation; having the application of information technology to the management and direction of expertise; each year, the headmaster is granted a direct education management assessment of the kind that is fairly well-defined. The standard of preschool is issued by the Ministry of Education and Training; there is sufficient number of vice-principate as prescribed.
b) The principal and the vice principals have the capacity to manage and organize the activities of the preschool, take hold of the Early preschool Program; there is good moral qualities, teachers, cadres, school staff and local people; every day. It ' s the year to come up with an advanced labor title.
3. organizations, unions and councils in preschool
a) The school board for the public school of preschool, the Board of Directors for the preschool, private and other councils in the preschool is organized and implemented by regulation at the Preschool Charter; the focus of the monitoring work. dynamic of preschool; oversee the implementation of democratic resolutions and processes in the activities of preschool;
b) Party organizations, unions, Youth Corps of preschool effectively work to promote the development of the school, contribute to raising the quality of care, youth education; and more.
c) The parents ' representatives are closely coordinated with preschool in care, youth education, to mobilize community contributions to the local preschool movement.
4. Accept the hosts, the Party ' s policy, the law of the State, the direction of the education governing body of education.
a) The preschool performed well on the hosts, the policy of the Party and the laws of the State in relation to preschool education; strict approval of the administration of local government; actively involved with the party-level, local authorities on the plan. development and specific measures for preschool to practice preschool goals;
b) The preschool accepts direct direction of expertise, a career of education and training, full implementation of the report on the report with the upper management body.
1. The number and level of training
Enough teachers, regulations. Make sure 100% of teachers and staff are expected to return to the training level, which has at least 40% of the teacher's degree in training.
2. Phmoisture, ethical and professional competenants, business
a) There are at least 50% of teachers who reach the title of school teacher at the school, of which at least 20% of teachers reach the rank of teacher who teaches at the rank of the district.
b) Every year, at least 70% of the teachers, employees reach advanced labor titles and have a racing competition from the grassroots level. There are no cadres, teachers, employees who are disciplined from the form of the warning back up, with no weak teachers on career expertise;
c) Every year, there are at least 50% of the number of teachers who have become quite the same as to the provisions of the standard of preschool teachers issued by the Ministry of Education and Training, of which at least 50% of teachers are outstanding; no teachers are poorly classified.
3. Professional Activity
a) The experts are active in accordance with the regulation of the Charter of the preschool;
b) The preschool organizes periodically activities: professional exchange, specialized living, experience learning and having specific assessment reports on each operation;
c) The teacher is fully involved in the professional, thematic, and social activities organised by the preschool organization or co-ordinated organization;
d) The applied teacher is information technology in care, youth education.
4. fostering training
a) There are team development planning, which has a fostering plan to increase the number of teachers who reach the standard of training;
b) Implemonation of regular fostering program, summer fostering, regulatory fostering by the regulation of the Ministry of Education and Training;
c) 100% teachers have a plan and make self-fostering advanced expertise, a career.
The preschool performs a five-study mission and the preschool program issued by the Ministry of Education and Training, the annual results that reach the following requirements:
1. 100% of young groups, the kindergarten class for semi-resident children.
2. 100% of children are insured for physical and mental health, which does not occur in disease and food poisoning in preschool.
3. 100% of children are eligible to be periodically prescribed at the Charter of preschool.
4. The child ' s rate of expertise: reaching 90% or more for 5-year-olds, 85% or more for children at other ages.
5. There are at least 85% of the normal development children in weight and height according to age.
6. 100% of children suffering from malnutrition are interfed with measures aimed at improving their nutritional status.
7. There are at least 98% of the 5-year-olds complete the Early Childhood Education Program. 100% of 5-year-olds are monitored for evaluation by the 5-year-old youth development department. 100% of children under the age of five are learned two days.
8. There are at least 80% of the disabled children who enter (if any) are judged to have progress.
1. Early preschool, youth group, kindergarten class
The number of children and the number of young groups, the kindergarten in preschool guaranteed by regulation at preschool Charter; all young groups, the kindergarten class are divided by age.
2. Location of the school: preschool in the center of the residential area, which is favorable for children to school, ensuring safety regulations and sanitation.
3. Requiing the design, construction: the use area of the use of the minimum average preschool for a prescribed child at preschool Charter. The buildings of the school, the nursery (including the odd points) were fortified or semi-fortified. The campus is separated from the outside by brick walls, wood, metal, or trimpers as a fence. The main gate has the name of the school under regulation at the charter of the preschool. In the preschool area there is a clean water source and a sanitary drainage system.
4. Function rooms
a) The junior group, the kindergarten:
-General living room: guarantee an average area for a prescribed child at preschool Charter. Equipped with enough chairs for teachers and kids, enough supplies, toys, children ' s learning activities; there are pictures, flowers, beautiful decorative scenery, fit. All the equipment, the equipment must be assured by the rules of the Ministry of Education and Training;
-Bedroom: ensure an average area for a prescribed child at preschool Charter. There are plenty of child-to-sleep service.
-Sanitation: ensuring the average area for a young and prescribed requirements at the Preschool Charter, closed or close to the class group, conveniated for the young to use, on average 10 kids have 1 toilet toilet; the ride is stopped, urinated is stopped. The way to the wall is 1.2m tall. For young children under 24 months on average, four children have a potty seat. There's plenty of clean water, a washbasin with a hose and a hand soap. The enamel-glaze, the size of the child.
-Porch (which may be the venue for a child ' s lunch): convenient for children's activities when rain, sunny; ensure the average size and area for a prescribed child at preschool Charter. The side of the gate has a distance between the vertical bars of no more than 0.1m.
b) The chamber of learning service:
-Physical education room, art: a minimum area of 60 m2, which has devices, items that are consistent with the aesthetic and physical development activities of the young (music toys, clothing, clothing, dance, drawing, etc.).
c) The organiser of the institution:
-The kitchen area ensures an average area for a child by regulation at preschool Charter; built according to the one-dimensional operation process: the site of the preparation, the cooking site, the cooking kitchen, the food divide. Full kitchen supplies, sanitation and comatuation, convenient for use;
-Food stores are divided into regions for separate foods, ensuring food safety regulations;
-There's a fridge in the food.
d) Administrative administrative chamber:
-School office: a minimum area of 30m2, which has a meeting table and office cabinet, tablout charts by the Ministry of Education and Training;
-Principal room: a minimum area of 15m2, full of working vehicles and passenger seats;
-Office of vice principal: area of area and equipment, working as the principal's office;
-Administrative Chamber of Administration: a minimum area of 15m2, which has computer computers and work vehicles;
-The medical room: a minimum area of 12m2, which has medical equipment and child health monitoring equipment, has a message board of positive measures to intervene and care for children with malnutrition, childhood obesity; there are signs of vaccination monitoring and discovery. Health care, health care, children ' s health care, health care.
-The guard room, permanent area: a minimum area of 6m2; table tables, watches, tables, visitor logs;
-The room for the staff: a minimum area of 16m², a closet for personal use;
-The toilet park for teachers, cadres, staff: a minimum area of 9m2; there is enough water to use, with a washbasin and private bathroom;
-The parking area for the teacher, the staff, the staff, the safety, the convenience.
5. Gardens: Area-defined field area, suitable design. There are green trees, often taken care of, beautiful trim, creating school shade. There are gardens dedicated to children caring, protecting trees and creating opportunities for children to explore, study. The youth area is paved (or cement cement) and cultivable grass, which has at least five types of outdoor equipment and toys according to the equipment and outdoor toys for preschool education issued by the Ministry of Education and Training. The garden is often clean, with a safety barrier blocking the way with the pond, the lake (if any).
1. The school does a good job of staff with the party-level, local government, the grassroots education council, the boards of construction and development of the development resources of early childhood education.
2. Educational environmental construction activities in preschool
a) The preschool has propaganda activities in many forms to enhance the understanding of the community and the people on the goal of preschool education, facilitate the community to participate and monitor the activities of care, youth education of the school. in order to implement the target and plan of preschool education;
b) The preschool coordinated with the family in caring, young education and facilitation of children with pleasure, learning; ensuring a regular connection between preschool, teacher and family through parents meetings, exchange, education, and education. direct or other forms to help children grow;
c) The preschool presided over and coordinated with the forces in the community and the family to organize festival activities under the preschool Programme in accordance with the local tradition.
3. The preschool mobiles the voluntary participation of the family, community, and businesses, organizations, individuals aiming to strengthen the facilities and organize educational activities of the school.
STANDARD PRESCHOOL STANDARDS
There are regulations at Article 6 of this Regulation; for the principal, the vice principal has a diploma from the preschool university.
Reach the rules at Article 7 of this Regulation and the following requirements:
1. The number, the teacher ' s training level
Make sure enough of the number of teachers is under the current rules. At least 50% of the teachers are on the standard of training.
2. Pho, ethical, professional, and professional.
a) There are at least 60% of teachers who reach the title of high school teachers, of which at least 30% of teachers reach the title of teacher who teaches the degree to the district;
b) Every year, at least 80% of the teachers, employees achieve advanced labor titles;
c) Every year, at least 70% of the teachers have been gaining quite the same type, of which at least 50% have achieved outstanding categories according to the provisions of preschool teachers issued by the Ministry of Education and Training;
d) Each teacher plans to strive after being evaluated, qualifying as a preschool teacher. This plan must be saved in a personal profile.
3. Professional Activity
a) Every teacher has reports of reforming the method of caring for care, child education in every academic year;
b) The teacher has a plan, knowledge and care skills, private education for children with malnutrition, children of autism, children with disabilities (if any).
Reach the rules at Article 8 of this Regulation and the following requirements:
1. The child ' s specialized rate: reaching 95% or more for 5-year-olds, 90% or more for children at other ages.
2. 100% of children are eaten at school.
3. There are at least 95% of the normal development children in weight and height according to age.
Reach the regulations at Article 9 of this Regulation and the following requirements:
1. Communes, the ward where the school is located is recognized for the standard of preschool education for five-year-old children.
2. The computer room: which has a minimum area of 40m2 with a suitable information technology device, which serves the fun, learning activities of the young.
3. Hall Room: A minimum of 70m2 serves the activities of the festival, holidays; it can be incorporated as a display of traditional artifacts, souvens, pictures, toys, homemade toys ... of the school.
4. The garden has at least 10 different kinds of equipment and outdoor toys according to the equipment and outdoor toys for preschool education issued by the Ministry of Education and Training; there is a traffic and outdoor playground.
Reaching the regulations at Article 10 of this Regulation and the mobiles of funding to support the cadres, teachers, academic staff elevate the level through professional nursing classes, study in and out of the country.
PROFILE, THE PROCESS OF RECOGNIZING THE PRESCHOOL TO NATIONAL NORM
The profile suggests that the preschool recognizes the national standard of nationality:
1. The file sent to the county level UBND, the district, the province directly in the province (later known as the district-level UBND)
a) The self-examination report of the preschool according to the contents of the standard of preschool criteria the national level 1 or Level 2 is specified in this Information, which has the confirmation of the township rank, ward, town (later known as the township-level UBND);
b) The Chair of the Chair of the UBND grant grants UBND to the district level examination, appraisal.
2. Record sent to UBND level
a) The self-examination report of the preschool according to each of the contents of the standard of preschool criteria to a 1 or a degree 2 specified in this Information, there is a confirmation of the township level;
b) Report the appraisal results of the district level examination (appendix II);
c) The district of UBND grants the UBND to the provincial level of inspection, recognition.
The test sequence, which recognizes the preschool, reaches the national standard of Level 1 and the degree 2 is as follows:
1. Base standards for preschool, preschool, and UBND-to conduct tests, evaluate according to standard levels. Considering the level of national level at which level, the township level is provided by the township-level resolution UBND.
2. During the 15 (fifteen) days of work since the date of receiving valid records, the district-level UBND decided to form the inspection and complete the appraisal under the offer of the township level. Case case is incomplete or not correct in accordance with the regulation, UBND the district returns the case or sent the document granting UBND the additional level of the township to the valid.
A district-level inspection team (which includes the representative of the relevant authorities due to the chairman of the district-appointed district of UBND) proceed to evaluate the test results, the assessment of the township level. The results of the appraisal, considering the level of national level at which level, the inspection team made a report of the district-level UBND report to make the case of a provincial-level UBND proposal to be held at that level.
3. During the 15 (fifteen) days of work since the date of receiving valid records, the provincial UBND decided to form the inspection and complete the appraisal at the suggestion of the district-level UBND. Case case is incomplete or not correct in accordance with the regulation, the provincial UBND returns the file or sends a document granting UBND the additional district to the valid;
The Provincial Inspection team (which includes the relevant authorities of the relevant provincial office) conducts the evaluation of the test results, the evaluation of the district-level UBND. The results of the appraisal, considering how high the school was, the inspection team recommended that the chairman of the UBND chair came out of the decision and issued a degree in recognition of the national standard at that level.
4. During the 10 (ten) days of work since the date received the proposed text of the provincial examination, the president of the UBND issued a decision and issued a recognition of the national standard (degree 1 or Level 2) for preschool.
1. Hear the preschool report on the process of striving and results achieved by the standard of preschool to the national standard level 1 or level 2.
2. Check out the standards
a) Check out the records, books: the academic year plan of the preschool, the teacher's education plan, the young tracker, the preschool register and the documents, the relevant other book that the convoy requires;
b) As of time, the quality survey organizes the activities of care, youth education, educational environmental organization within and outside of teachers ' classes, the participation of children in the course of operation;
c) Control of the facilities, equipment of preschool;
d) Colleconation of individuals, organizations within and outside preschool in care of care, youth education of the school and other matters concerned if necessary.
3. Set up the audit editor, evaluate the preschool on each of the standard content of the standard and conclude aggregation.
The preschool board is responsible for staff with the commission, local authorities, planning to strive to build and develop preschool to reach the standard of national standard; maintain, hold, and develop the results that have been achieved after being released. National standard recognition.
1. Staff with UBND of levels in the planning of construction, investment for preschool schools on the site to the national standard.
2. London governors, supervising and examining preschool in striving for standard, maintaining standards that have been achieved.
3. Staff with the UBND of deputies on the recommendation of the President of the UBND level the recall decision and by recognizing the national benchmark for the preschool were recognized to be standard but failed to hold and command the results achieved.
4. Every year of summup, evaluation of the movement for the construction of the preschool to the local national norm.
5. periodically 1 year per year, at the end of the school year, the education and training departments report the results of construction and recognition of the preschool to the national standard for the Ministry of Education and Training (the preschool of preschool).