MEDIA AND MEDIA
Numbers: 03 /2014/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 11, 2014
The Information Technology Law Base June 29, 2006;
Base of Protocol 132 /2013/NĐ-CP October 16, 2013 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
On the recommendation of the Bureau of Information Technology,
The Minister of Information and Communications issued the Information Standard Regulation using the information technology.
What? 1. The tuning range and subject apply
1. This information specifies the standard of standard use of information technology (IT), including:
a) Standard IT use of basic IT;
b) Standard the use of advanced IT.
2. This information applies to the agency, organization, individual participants directly or in connection with IT assessment activities using IT.
What? 2. Technical Standard Regulation Using IT
1. Standard the basic IT use of the following 06 modules:
a) Engineering module 01 (IU01 Code): Basic IT knowledge (Table 01, Annex 01).
b) Digital module 02 (IU02 Code): Using a basic computer (Table 02, Appendix 01).
c) Technical module 03 (IU03 Code): Basic text processing (Table 03, Appendix 01).
d) Digital module 04 (Code IU04): Using a basic spreadsheet (Table 04, Appendix 01).
Power module 05 (IU05 code): Using a basic projector (Table 05, Appendix 01).
e) Technical module 06 (IU06 Code): Basic Internet usage (Table 06, Appendix 01).
2. Standard the advanced IT use of the following 9 modules:
a) Technical Module 07 (IU07 Code): Advanced text processing (Table 01, Appendix 02).
b) Technical module 08 (IU08 Code): Using advanced spreadsheet (Table 02, Appendix 02).
c) Technical Module 09 (IU09 Code): Using advanced projector (Table 03, Annex 02).
d) Power module 10 (Code IU10): Using a database management system (Table 04, Annex 02).
(IU11): Two-dimensional graphics design (Table 05, Appendix 02).
e) Technical module 12 (IU12 Code): Photo editor (Table 06, Appendix 02).
g) Technical module 13 (IU13 Code): Electronic information page editor (Table 07, Annex 02).
h) Technical module 14 (IU14 Code): Safety, information security (Table 08, Appendix 02).
i) Model 15 (IU15 Code): Using project planning software (Table 09, Annex 02).
3. Individuals who achieve basic IT use skills must meet the requirements of all the specified modules at Clause 1 This. Individuals with advanced IT use skills must achieve basic IT use skills, while simultaneously meeting the requirements of a minimum of 3 modules among the specified modules at Clause 2 This.
What? 3. Effect of execution
It has been in effect since 28 April 2014.
What? 4. Organization
1. The chief of staff, the Chief of Information Technology, the Head of the Agency, the unit of the Ministry of Information and Communications, Director of the Department of Information and Communications of the Provinces, the Central City of China and the agencies, organizations, individuals who are involved This is the responsibility of this private practice.
2. In the course of the execution, there is an entanged, agency, organization, individual reflecting on the Ministry of Information and Communications (Information Technology) to promptly resolve the ./.
Nguyen North Son