THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
Number: 08 /2014/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 17, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Regulation of short-term lending interest rates by the Vietnamese copper of the credit organization to
customer loan to meet the service capital needs
a number of sectors, the economy.
Vietnam State Bank Law School No. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The Code of Credit: 47 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
Base of Protocol 156 /2013/NĐ-CP November 11, 2013 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of the Monetary Policy;
The Governor-General of the State Bank of Vietnam issued an investment in order to provide short-term loan interest rates by the Vietnamese currency of the credit organization to the borrower to meet the need for a number of sectors, the economy.
1. The credit organization, the foreign bank branch (later known as the credit organization) that applies short-term loan interest rates by the Vietnamese currency does not exceed the maximum interest rate set by the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam in each period for the country. Every kind of credit organization.
2. Short-term loan loans in Vietnam are applied to a maximum loan rate under the stipulation at paragraph 1 This is the loan to meet the capital needs:
a) serving the field of agricultural development, rural under the regulation at the Digital Protocol 41/2010/ND-CP April 12, 2010 The Government on Credit Policy serves agricultural, rural, and agricultural development.
b) Implemonation of the method, production project-the export of goods according to regulation at the Commercial Law;
c) Serve the manufacturing-business of small business and just by regulation at the Digital Protocol 56 /2009/NĐ-CP June 30, 2009 of the Government on Aid to the Development of Small Business and Just;
d) Development of the regulatory support industry at the Digital Decision 12 /2011/QĐ-TTg February 24, 2011 by the Prime Minister on the policy of developing a number of industries supporting;
) Serving the manufacturing-business of the high-tech application enterprise by regulation at the High Technology Law and the provisions of the relevant law.
1. The loan company 's capital loan is applied to a regulatory interest rate at 1 Article 1 This is the eligible borrowers under the regulation of the State Bank of Vietnam on the credit organization' s lending practices to the public. client and credit assessment is a good, healthy financial situation.
2. The borrower is responsible for providing information, documents that demonstrate the borrower's capital, the sector that is applied to the statutory lending rate at this Information and is accountable to the law on the integrity, accuracy of the following. information, the document provided.
1. The credit organization publicly rates the loan rate; the criteria determine the borrower's borrower as stipulated at 2 Articles 1 and 1 Article 2 of this.
2. The credit organization performs a loan to regulatory clients at the same level as prescribed by the law on loan activities, the safety guarantee rate in the business operation both the credit organization and other provisions of the law are relevant; is not collecting the fees associated with the loan to the customer, minus some of the prescribed fees at the Customer Number. 05 /2011/TT-NHNN March 10, 2011 by Governor-General of the State Bank of Vietnam rules on the loan fee of the credit organization to the customer.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since March 18, 2014 and replaces the Digital Information Digital. 16 /2013/TT-NHNN June 27, 2013 by the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam rules the short-term short-term loan interest rate by the credit organization ' s Vietnam counterpart, the foreign bank branch to the borrower to meet the demand that serves a number of sectors, the company said. the economy.
2. The applicable loan rate for credit contracts signed prior to this date is valid for the implementation of a signed credit contract that is consistent with the rule of law at the time of the signing of the contract.
3. For the external lending of loans at this Smart, the credit organization implemented under the regulation at the Digital Information. 12 /2010/TT-NHNN April 14, 2010 by the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam, the National Bank of Vietnam guidelines for a Vietnam-based loan to customers according to the agreement of the agreement.
4. Chief of Staff, Deputy Head of Monetary Policy and Head of Units of the State Bank of Vietnam, Director of the Bank of the State Branch of the Province, Central City of Central City; Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of members and President. The Director (Director) of the credit organization, the foreign bank branch responsible for the organization's organization.