AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Numbers: 518 /QE-BNN-PC
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Nationwide, March 21, 2014
V/v founded the Organizational Editorial Guidance on judicial examiner
in the field of agriculture and rural development
MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Base of Protocol 199 /2013/NĐ-CP November 26, 2013 of the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
The Basic Law Executive Act of 2008;
Base of Protocol 24 /2009/NĐ-CP March 5, 2009 by the Government of the Government Regulation What? t and the measure of the law enacted b Bitch. n rule of law;
The Private Base. 50 /2013/TT-BNPTNT November 19, 2013, of the Minister of Agriculture and Voters Okay. n rural n sequencing, procedure Swallow draft, the promulgation of the constitution of the Ministry of Agriculture and the Prophecy Okay. n rural;
Base Decision No. 130 /QE-BNN-PC on 22/01/2014 by Minister of Agriculture and Invention Okay. n rural n What? planning to build the 2014 law of the Ministry of Agriculture and Pronunciation Okay. n rural;
The Council of Public Works. Please. I'm going to have to do it.
On the recommendation of the Chief Justice of the Law,
What? 1. The establishment of the Editorial Foundation guidelines for judicial oversight in the field of Agriculture and Rural Development. The list of members of the editorial organization is issued with this decision.
1. The organization drafting the draft Minister for consideration, the decision to ensure the quality, progress and process of building the text.
2. The organization, the organization, and members of the Editorial Foundation perform the prescribed duty at the Law Administrative Board of Law in 2008, the Digital Protocol. 24 /2009/NĐ-CP March 05, 2009, and 50 /2013/TT-BNPTNT November 19, 2013, of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
3. Members of the editorial team are working on a dual-degree regimen. The editor dissolved itself after the passage was issued.
1. This decision has been in effect since the signing date.
2. Chief of Staff, Chief of the Department of Legal Affairs, Prime Minister of the relevant units and members of the editorial staff are responsible for the decision.
Hà jun Tuan