AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Number: 10 /2014/TT-BNPTNT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 26, 2014
IT ' S SMART
The criteria for determining the buffer zone of the dense forest
And the security perimeter of the marine reserve.
Base. Number Protocol 7847 /2013/NĐ-CP November 26, 2013 of the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. ()
Base of Protocol 57 /2008/NĐ-CP 2 May 2008 by the Government of the Government of the Governing Statutes of Vietnam Marine Conservation Areas of national and international importance;
Base of Protocol 117 /2010/NĐ-CP December 24, 2010 of the Government on the organization and management of the common forest system;
According to the General Secretary General of the Forest Service, the General Department of Fisheries
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development issued a regulatory policy on the criteria for determining the buffer zone of the common forest and the protection belt of the marine protected area.
This is about the criteria for determining the buffer zone of the specific forest and the protection belt of the marine protected area (the following is generally the buffer zone) on the territory of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, including:
1. National Park, Nature Reserve, Species Conservation Area-landscape, landscape protected area according to the laws of protection and forest development;
2. National Park, Species Conservation Area, aquatic natural resource reserve, as defined by the law of fisheries.
It applies to agencies, organizations, rural communities, households, domestic individuals; organizations, foreign individuals associated with the identification of buffer zones.
1. The buffer zone is forested, land, land of water, coastal land and sea, the marine area lies within the dense forest boundary or adjacent to the specific forest boundary, marine protected area. The buffer zone consists of the internal buffer zone and external buffer zone.
a) The inner buffer zone is the buffer zone within the area of the specific forest boundary.
b) The external buffer zone is adjacent to the outer boundary of the dense forest, marine protected area.
2. The buffer zone has the effect of preventing, mitigassing the intrusion into the common forest, marine protected area; attracting people taking part in the activities of the common forest, marine protected areas according to the co-management method aiming to step up, stabilize their lives. People live in the buffer zone.
1. The criteria define the internal buffer zone
The identification of the internal buffer zone must meet the following criteria:
a) The area is having a rural community, the residential cluster stable before the establishment of the common forest, no migrant conditions resettle out of the common forest; there is a long-term residential stability planning in line with the planning of the forests. You know,
b) The internal buffer area is defined on the basis of soil, water use the actual use of living, stable farming prior to the establishment of the common forest, but the maximum does not exceed 10% of the total area of the common forest.
2. The criteria determine the buffer zone outside the specific forest
The identification of the buffer zone outside the dense forest meets the following criteria:
a) The region has a rural residential community living and operating in business, living in accordance with tradition;
b) The area of the area adjacent to the outer boundary of the common forest.
3. The criteria determine the marine protected area buffer zone
a) The marine reserve buffer zone has a maximum width of no more than 1,000 (a thousand) meters from the boundary of the marine protected area, which has fishing activities, aquacoship farming, boat marina, tourist attractions and other activities of the people acting online. next to the conservation work of the marine protected area;
b) The marine protected areas adjacent to the mainland, the buffer islands also include the land area, the coastal water surface that has a rural population, the population cluster, and business production activities, which are traditionally active.
4. The dense forest, marine protected area with a border boundary with a national border, a protected area, other protected areas or a defense area, is not defined as an external buffer zone.
The Special Forest Management Board, the maintenance marine reserve, in collaboration with the District People's Committee, the township, defense agency, and the rural community are linked to the report of the buffer zone, the authorship of the authority to approve.
1. Report Name: Define the buffer zone of the specific forest or marine reserve.
2. The legal basis defines the buffer zone.
3. The goal of defining buffer zones: in accordance with the planning goals of the common forest, marine protected area or in technical economic thesis.
4. Method defining buffer zones: including collecting existing documents, survey of the scene, consultation on the buffer zone community, building mapping of the buffer zone, writing the report of the buffer zone.
5. The report identifies the buffer to meet the following basic requirements:
a) Natural, economic-social status in the hamlet, the expected population of the buffer zone;
b) The status of land, water, sea surface, and threats to the common forest, marine protected areas of the hamlet, cluster of settlements expected to be part of the buffer zone;
c) Program, the buffer zone investment project is related to the common forest, marine protected area; and
d) The portfolio of villages, clusters of people in the buffer zone according to the criteria specified in this Article 4.
6. Conferences, petitions.
1. The report appraisal report defines buffer zones including:
a) The program of the Director of the Special Forest Management Board, Marine Conservation Area (original);
b) The report defines the specified buffer zone at Article 6 of this Smart (primary);
c) The buffer map shows the functional subsections of the common forest, the marine protected area under the VVN system 2000;
d) The board manages to submit 1 direct or via post-mail to the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development for the specific forest, the local marine protected area; to the Directorate General of Forestry for the Central Area of Special Forest of Management; to the General Fisheries Department for the Central Marine Reserve.
2. The procedure, procedure procedure, approx the report definition report.
a) The Agriculture Department and Rural Development presided over the appraisal of the report defining the buffer zone of the common forest, the local marine protected area, the Provincial People's Committee decided to approve.
The Council of Appraisal consists of: representatives of the departments, the relevant sector of the province, the scientific authorities and the related unit. The head of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is Chairman of the Council.
b) The Forest Directorate presiding over the appraisal of the report determines the buffer zone of the Central Special Forest District, the Department of Fisheries presiding over the report of the report of the buffer zone of the Central Marine Reserve, the Ministry of Agriculture and Development. The countryside decided to approve.
The Council of Appraisal consists of: representative of the National Directorate of Forestry or the Directorate General of Fisheries and agencies belonging to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; representing a number of scientific institutions and the Special Forest Service Board or Marine Conservation Area. The leader of the Chief of Forestry or the General Department of Fisheries is the Chairman of the Council.
d) Case appraisal time, approval of the cache definition report
The completion time of the appraisal is not more than twenty (20) days of work since the day of the Agriculture and Rural Development day, the Forest Directorate, the Marine General Directorate received a valid profile. The case case is not valid, in the period of three (03) days of work, the above bodies inform the Board of Special Forest Management, the marine protected area known for completion.
The completion time of the approval of the report identifies the specific forest buffer zone, the marine reserve, and returns no more than fifteen (15) days of work since the date of receipt of the results.
The report identifies the buffer zone: Special Forest Management Board, Marine Conservation Area, announced that the report identifies the buffer zone along with the buffer zone map after being approved and sent to the District People's Committee, middle class township, and other stakeholders. The other one
e) The range, buffer zone boundary inside and outside the intensive forest, the buffer zone outside the marine protected area is represented by the coordinates on the map and camping on the field, dropping the buoy at sea; the unorganized case, floats, the Regional Board of Management. The common forest, the marine reserve is unified with its stakeholders on the buffer zone boundary to manage.
3. For the common forest, the newly established marine protected area, the identification of the buffer zone simultaneously with the creation of the project's creation project, the marine reserve.
1. The buffer zone is defined, which considers adjustment simultaneously with the establishment, regulation of specific forest planning, marine reserve.
2. The state agency has the authority to approve the report defining the buffer zone of the common forest, the marine protected area is the competent authority that regulates the buffer zone boundaries of the common forest, the marine reserve under the rule of law.
1. This message has been in effect since 12 May 2014.
2. In the course of execution, if there is difficulty, entanged, recommended agencies, units reflect on the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to review the amendment, compleming the appropriate fit.
Hà jun Tuan