THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
Number: 11 /2014/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 28, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Specifies the carrying of the individual ' s gold as a scene, entry
Vietnam State Bank Law School No. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The foreign exchange commander. 28 /2005/UBTVQH11 December 13, 2005;
The French base modified, suppleming some of the French foreign exchange ordinance. 06 /2013/UBTVQH13 March 18, 2013;
Base of Protocol 156 /2013/NĐ-CP November 11, 2013 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
Base of Protocol 24 /2012/NĐ-CP April 3, 2012 of the Government on the Management of the Gold Business;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs,
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued a private practice of carrying the individual's gold when it comes to entry.
This information provides for the carrying of gold pieces, raw materials, jewelry gold, and art as it occurs, entering the scene in the following circumstances:
1. Vietnamese individuals and foreign individuals appear, enter the scene via passports by passport or by other types of paperwork in lieu of passports issued by the competent authorities of Vietnam or foreign countries, except for regulatory papers at paragraph 2. This (after this is a passport).
2. Vietnamese individuals and foreign individuals appear, entry through the border crossing of the border, paper entry, proof of the border mail issued by the competent authorities of Vietnam or of the country with the same level border.
3. Foreign individuals allowed to settle in Vietnam or Vietnamese individuals are allowed to settle abroad.
1. Vietnamese individuals and foreign individuals in the context, entry by passport are not allowed to carry gold pieces, raw material gold. The case of foreign individual entry into Vietnam carries gold, gold raw materials must be deposited at the Customs depot to carry out when the appearance or procedure of the country moves abroad and is subject to all costs associated with birth.
2. Vietnamese individuals and foreign individuals who appear, enter by a passport bearing gold jewelry, the cosmetic has a total mass of 300g (three hundred grams) or more to the Customs Service.
1. Vietnam personally and foreign individual when appearance, entry by border travel paper, entry-entry paper, proof of the border letter not carried in gold raw materials, gold pieces, jewelry gold, cosmetics except for the prescribed case. At the expense of these two things.
2. Vietnam personally and foreign individual when the appearance of the scene, entry by border travel paper, entry-entry paper, proof of the border letter worn on jewelry gold, the art of serving the needs of jewelry such as the kind: ring, string, Round, earrings, needles and other types of jewelry; the case of a total mass of 300g (three hundred grams) came up to declare to the Customs agency.
1. Foreign individuals are allowed to settle in Vietnam upon arrival carrying raw material gold, gold pieces, jewelry gold, and cosmetics with a total mass of 300g (three hundred grams) or more.
2. Vietnamese individuals are allowed to settle abroad when the appearance is carried with gold (raw materials, gold pieces, jewelry, and cosmetics) following the following regulation:
a) The total volume of gold from 300g (three hundred grams) to below 01kg (One kilogram) must declare to the Customs authority;
b) The total volume of gold from 01kg (A kilogram) becomes required to have a gold permit when the export of the overseas settlement of the Provincial State Bank, the Central City of the Central City where the individual resides, and also have to declare to the Customs Service. Yeah.
1. Vietnamese individuals allowed to settle overseas have a need to bring gold when the prescribed appearance at the point b 2 Article 4 This message must be sent directly or via postal route 01 (a) file to the State Bank of the State Branch State, the city online. It belongs to the Central Committee, where the individual resides. Profile:
a) The application for the license to carry gold when the arrival of the overseas settlement in the form at Appendix 1 This Information;
b) The purchase order or other paper that proves the legal or legal source of the individual bearing gold on the legitimacy of the amount of gold required to carry away in the absence of a bill, the certificate of origin;
c) The passport and entry visa for countries that require entry visa;
d) The decision of the competent organ to permit settlement or other papers with equal value.
2. The documents, the specified document at point b, c, d paragraph 1 This must be the main copy or copy of the law by law. In the case of text, the document in foreign language must be translated into Vietnamese and attuned.
3. During the 15 (fifteen) days of working date from the date of receiving valid records, the State Bank of the State Branch, the Central City of the Central Committee considering the granting of the license to the gold when the arrival of the overseas settlement on Appendix 2. In the case of rejection of a license, the State Bank of the Provincial Branch, the Central City of Central, must have a written explanation.
4. The license carries gold when the export of overseas settlement is valid for use in the term within six (06) months from the date of the grant.
This announcement came into effect from May 15, 2014 and replaced the No. 1 Decision. 1165 /2001/QĐNNN September 12, 2001, the Governor of the Bank of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the State of the Republic of the Republic of China
2. Chief of the Office, the Chief of Foreign Affairs Management, the Head of State Bank of the State Bank, Director of the Provincial State Bank of the Province, the Central City of the Central Committee responsible for organizing this private practice.