DEPARTMENT OF LABOR-COMMERCE AND SOCIETY
Number: 10 /2014/TT-BLTBXH
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, May 27, 2014
Vocational college for the five professions. Hotels, tourism, sports.
and personal services-Manufacturing and processing-Computer and Information technology
Vocational Law School November 29, 2006;
Base of Protocol 106 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 of The government regulates functions, duties, powers, and structures. organization of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Society;
Base Decision Base 58 /2008/QD-BLTBXH September 6, 2008 by the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs issued a regulation on the vocational class framework program, the vocational training framework program;
At the suggestion of the Director General of the General Staff,
Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs of the Department of Information regulation Average frame program level Vocational training programs for the five professions in hospitality, tourism, sports and personal services-manufacturing and processing-computers and crafts. information system as follows:
What? 1. It is accompanied by this Information program on a career-high degree framework program, a vocational high degree framework program for professions: Household Operations; Room Administration; Travel Operations; Veston's Technology; Electronic angiowork on a computer; Cybersecurity to apply to vocational colleges, vocational high schools, universities, colleges, and public and private professional high schools registered vocational training (later known as vocational facilities) but are not available. is not required to apply to a vocational institution that has foreign investment capital.
1. A vocational training framework for the "Household Career" profession; the vocational training program for the Vocational Vocational Administration (Appendix 1).
2. Career-level medial program program, the vocational training program for the "Travel tour" (Annex 2).
3. Career-level medial program program, the vocational high-level program for the "Vespon apparel technology" (Annex 3).
4. Career-level medial program program, the vocational high-level program for the "Computer-on-computer design" (Appendix 4).
5. Career-level program program, a vocational training program for "Cybersecurity" (Annex 5).
What? 2. A regulatory base at this level, the principal of vocational training facilities that are active in the profession of the profession, are organized, appraisal, browsing for the school's vocational curriculum.
Ministries, peer agencies, government agencies, organization Politics-Society and Committee. the people of the provinces, the city of the Central, General Vocational training, vocational training facilities, and vocational training. level Vocational college qualifications are regulated at this level, and the relevant units are responsible for this.
Nguyen Ngoc Fei