SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Number: 11 /2014/TT-BKHCN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, May 30, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Evaluation of evaluation, execution of results
scientific mission and national technology to use state budgets.
The Science and Technology Law base on June 18, 2013;
Base of Protocol 20 /2013/ND-CP 26 February 2013 of the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Science and Technology;
Base of Protocol 08 /2014/ND-CP January 27, 2014 of the Government rules the details and guidelines that implement some of the provisions of the Law of Science and Technology;
At the suggestion of the Chief of Science and Technology of the Economics of Economics-Engineering and the Chief Legal Affairs Department;
Minister. The Department of Science and Technology Department of Information regulates the evaluation, resulting in results of scientific and national technology tasks using state budgets.
1. This information regulates the evaluation, the results of the results of the results of scientific and national technology use of the state budget (later known as national level duties), including: Scientific and national technology nominations; trial production projects. National level testing; national level scientific project; scientific project and national technology.
2. This information applies to scientific and technological institutions, individuals who operate science and technology, state agencies, organizations and other individuals involved.
1. The ministry of duty chaired by the Ministry of Science and Technology or Ministry, peer-to-peer agency, the government agency is given the chair by the Prime Minister of the Government to carry out national programs/projects in terms of science and technology.
2. The task management unit is the unit chaired by the Chief Minister for direct communication of the national level of duty.
1. The base on the order of the mission ministry, the contract for scientific research and technology development (later known as contract) has signed and the assessment content is regulated at this Smart.
2. Base to the evaluation record, the recording.
3. Make sure democracy, objective, fair, honest and accurate.
1. The assessment budget, the national level of office acceptance taken from the scientific and technological career budgets annually are assigned to the Ministry of Task Minister.
2. Cost arise to complete the products and documents of the national mandate at the request of the review advisory board, the results of the results of the results of the national level task provided by the organization of the host and the task of self-page.
EVALUATION PROCESS, THE RESULTS OF THE RESULTS OF THE NATIONAL LEVEL.
1. The organization that hosts the task (later called the Host Organization) has the responsibility to self-evaluate the results of the specified task in accordance with Article 12 and Article 13 of this Information before the filing of the assessment, the solution to the task management unit.
2. The self-assessment results are aggregated and reported by Form 1 at the Appendix issued by this Information.
Evaluation records, national level task assignments including:
1. The Convention offers a review, the national level of acceptance of the host organization by Form 2 at the Appendix issued by this Information.
2. The summary report and report summares the results of the task.
3. Report on the scientific and technological products of the mission.
4. The copy of the contract and the task theory.
5. Confirmation Texts and Documents related to the publication, publishing, training, receiving and using the results of the study (if any).
6. Numbers (investigation, survey, analysis ...), the mission log book.
7. Text confirmation of the agreement by the authors on the order of the order in the list of authors on the task.
8. The situation report uses the business of the mission.
9. The report itself evaluated the results of the task.
10. Other documents (if any).
1. The filing deadline: The filing of the current implementation in a 30-day deadline from the time of the contract end or the time of the contract extension (if available).
2. The profile is submitted directly or sent via post-mail to the task management unit, including: 01 original profiles (with direct signature and signature) and 1 electronic (PDF form, non-security).
3. In a 3-day period of work since the filing date, the task management unit must notify the organization that hosts the validity of the case by Form 3 at the Appendix issued with this Information. The case case is not valid by regulation, the Organization for the Host must complement the 5-day period of work since the date of the notification of the task management unit.
1. The task management unit carried out the registration of information on the Office of the Defense Information Administration's Electronic Information Portal for a period of 60 days. The login information includes:
a) General information on the task: Name; code; funds; time of execution; the organization presiding over the mission, the dean and the participating members perform the task itself;
b) Time, site expected to hold assessment, experience;
c) The report contents evaluate the results of the task.
2. Time for the execution of the information: At least 05 working days after the task manager receives a valid profile.
1. The Council and the Expert Advisory Board, the results of the results of the results of a national-level task led by the Chief Minister for the task of deciding to establish within 15 days of work since the date of a valid record.
2. The Expert Advisory Group, which results in the results of a national-level task (later known as the Specialist Nest), is established in the case of the task of having a measured product. The expert nest is responsible for testing, determining reliability, to determine the authenticity of the tasks of the mission.
3. The assessment advisory council, which results in the results of the national level of duty (later called the Council) had 9 members including the chairman, vice president, 2 commissioners of protest, the scientific secretary commissioner and other commissioners, in it:
a) 06 member is a specialist in science and technology obtained from the specialist database of the Ministry of Science and Technology, 3 members who are experts representing the Ministry of Mission for Mission, the organization capable of application of research results, the proposed body set forth. There are at least 1 members who have joined the advisory board for duty or selection, direct communication of duty;
b) The member is a scientific expert and technology expert at this point a one that works at the presiding organization who can participate in the council but is not chaired by the president, the vice president, the protest commissioner, the scientific secretary commissioner.
4. Experts have 3 members of members of the council due to the chairperson or vice president of the council as the organization of the organization.
5. The cases are not joined by the Council:
a) Chairperson, individual participants, participating in the coordination of the task;
b) The person who is being executed by the administrative breach in scientific and technological activity or is being pursued for criminal responsibility or has been sentenced without being cleared of the case;
c) The wife or husband, father, mother, son, brother, sister, brother of the master, the main member participating in the task of duty or person with authority and other relevant interests;
d) There is evidence of conflict of interest with the dean or the organization presiding over the mission.
6. The special case due to the complex nature or the special request of the mission, the Minister of the Mission Minister may decide on the number of members and the other council component with the regulation at these 3 Articles or the choice of scientific and scientific experts. technology in addition to the expert database of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
1. The evaluation document, the obtained solution is specified at paragraph 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 Article 6 This Information and receipt of a Form 3 profile at the Appendix issued issued by this Smart, must be sent by the task management unit to board members and experts. (if any) before the session at least 07 days of work.
2. The assembly session was held in the 30-day period since the date of the decision to establish the council and the Council only conducted the meeting when securing the following requirements:
a) The task management unit has received full text comments by all council members and the appraisal opinions of the Expert Foundation (if any) at least 1 day of work before the assembly session;
b) The assembly session must be present at least two-thirds of the board members attending, including the chairman or vice president authorized by the commission and the 02 commissioners of the protest and the scientific secretary.
3. Part of the council ' s sessions:
a) Member of the council, the task holder, the presiding organisation, the representative of the governing body, the representative of the relevant units of the ministry of duty, the other members of the Politburo invited in the event necessary;
b) The ministry for the task of sending the administrative secretary helps the preparation of the document and hold the sessions of the council.
4. Council meeting program:
a) The executive secretary announced the decision to establish the council, introduce the composition and delegate attendance;
b) The task ministry presiding over the content of the content, requires primarily for evaluation, acceptance of regulation at this level;
c) The chairman of the council presiding over the sessions of the council. The case of the Speaker's absence, the Chairman of the Committee for the Committee of the Committee, is written to the Vice President presiding over the session.
5. Board of the Council:
a) Chairman of the unity council and through the working content of the Council under the provisions of this Information;
b) The assembly or elect a member as a member of the scientific secretary to record the opinions of discussion at the sessions, to build and complete the assessment of the assessment, the acceptance of the opinion concluded at the session of the council;
c) The assembly of the votes shall be 3 members of the council, of which a chief minister shall sum up the opinions of the members of the council.
d) The task task group summarists the process of organizing the implementation of the mission, the report on the product of science and technology and the self-assessment of the results of the results of the task;
The members of the council questioned the task of the task of the outcome and the matters relating to the task. The task dean and the individuals are involved in responding to the council ' s questions (if any) and does not continue to attend the session of the council;
e) The organization of experts to report the results of the appraisal to the mission (if any); the commissioners counter the comment on the outcome of the mission; the scientific secretary reads the member's remarks absentee (if any); the members of the board. comment on the comment on the outcome of the mission;
g) Council members evaluate the task category by Form 7 at the Appendix issued by this message; the Board conducts a vote to evaluate the task results; the General Board of voting and report results in Form 8 at the Appendix issued Exhibit. according to this message;
h) The chairman of the draft board concludes the assessment of the council by Form 9 at the Appendix issued with this message. A review of the "No" rating system needs to specify the content that has been made under the contract so that the Minister for the task is to review the current regulations. The panel discussed to unify each of the content concluded and through the border;
i) Representative of the opinion statement agencies (if any).
6. The conclusion opinion of the Board is sent by the Task Unit to the Organization for the Presiding Officer for the 2-day period working after the conclusion of the session to be the base for the addition, completion of the filing.
1. The evaluation of the results of the task execution through the evaluation vote has the stamp of the task minister.
2. The Council members review an independent, non-exchange assessment of their assessment results.
3. The valid assessment is the correct assessment for each assessment content.
4. The vote is not valid as a vote by a member vacated or unregulated.
5. The overall classification result of the task is based on the evaluation results of each expert by regulation at paragraph 2 Article 13 of this.
1. Value Content
a) Comment on the aggregation report: Full review of the full, clear, validation, and logical reporting of the aggregation report (research method, usage technique ...) and the accompanying document (design documentation, technology document, intermediate product, document, etc.) to be cited);
b) Comment on the product of the task relative to order, including: quantity, volume of product; product quality; product type; feature, technical specifications of the product.
2. The requirement to reach for the aggregate report:
a) The overall view of the research results was related to the mission;
b) The data, the representation of representation, reliability, authentication, update;
c) The report content is the full result of the study of the mission presented in accordance with the structure of the system and the scientific logic, with scientific arguments with a specific basis of reasoning and practice solving the problems of the research set out, reflecting the results of the results. the task is consistent with common practice in scientific research activities;
d) Content texture, appropriate scientific literature.
3. Required for the product of the national level of duty.
In addition to the written requirements in the contract, mission theory, the product of the national level task needs to meet the following requirements:
a) For the product is: samples; materials; equipment, machinery; technology lines; cultivar cultivar; livestock breeds; and products that can be measured in testing/testing/testing at the specialized body with the right function, independent of the host organization. The mission;
b) For the product is: principle of application; method; regulation; computer software; design drawings; technological processes; schema, map; data, databases; analysis reporting; predicate documentation (methods, processes, models, models, etc.); The planning, planning; economic-engineering thesis, feasibility study reports, and other similar products need to be appointed by the specialized scientific council or the expert organization organized by the organization of the mission;
c) For the product is: results in post-graduate training, useful solutions, patents, publishing, publishing, and other similar products need to have the confirmed text of the appropriate functional body.
1. Board membership assessment
a) Each strain the product of the task of evaluation on the criteria in quantity, volume, product quality in the following 3 levels: "Excellent" when it exceeds the order; "Reach" when the correct response, sufficient requirements under order; "Do not reach" correct response, sufficient. ask for orders.
b) The effective aggregation of the results performed the assessment of the following 3 levels: "Excellent" when the aggregation report was completed, responding to the regulation requirement at paragraph 2 Article 12; "Reach" when the combined report needed to edit, supplement and be finer; "Not reached" when Not in two cases.
c) Joint assessment of the task in 3 levels after: "Excellent" when all the criteria for the product reached the level of 'Excellent' and the Report aggregated to the "Reach" level; "Reach" when meeting the requirements simultaneously: All quality criteria, type of product type at the level. "Getting" up; at least three-quarters of the mass, the number of products at the level of "Getting" back (the ones that do n' t reach volumes, the number still must guarantee at least three-quarters of the order), the Report aggregable to "Reach"; "Not reached". in the two cases either on or file the case for a delay of 6 months from the time of the contract end or the time being renewed (if any).
2. Evaluation, Ranking of Council
a) The level of "Excellent" if the mission has at least three-quarters of the board members present unanimously to assess the "Excellent" level and do not have a rating member at "No" rating;
b) The "No" rating if the mission has more than a third of the board members who have an unreached rating;
c) The level "Reach" if the mission is not part of a point and this paragraph b point.
3. For the mission to be evaluated at the "Reach" level, for a 30-day period of work since the results of the assessment, the task dean is responsible for fining the case in accordance with the council's conclusion.
The presiding officer co-ordinated with the chairman of the inspection council, overseeing the completion of the mission ' s assessment record. The chairman of the board confirmed the completion of the mission's profile.
1. The ministry presiding over the review, deciding the organization to take an independent advisory opinion in the following circumstances:
a) The Council does not agree on the results of evaluation, job acceptance;
b) The council violates the assessment regulations, which are obtained in this Information;
c) There is a complaint, denouncing the activities and conclusions of the Council before deciding to recognize the results.
2. Chief Minister of the mission to invite 2 (two) experts or 01 (one) independent advisory organization assessing the outcome of the task. The opinion of the experts or the independent consultant organization is the additional base for the Chief Minister to make the final conclusions before the decision is resolved.
3. Requiing for independent and independent consulting professionals with independent advisory expert opinion is regulated at the Selective Regulation, organized communication, and the individual carrying out the scientific mission and national technology using the state budget. Water.
4. Requires for independent advisory organization: Is the organization with capacity and experience assessing the outcome of tasks; there is experience in management of science and technology operations or production of the product equivalent product of the mission; there are team staff members of the task force. has a high degree in the field of research of the mission.
1. The task is to be decided and liquorated the contract after the products of the mission and the property have been shopping by the state budget listed and handed over by the current regulation.
2. For the task of classification at the level of "Not achieving", the Task Management Unit is responsible for the presiding officer, in coordination with the relevant units that determine the amount of funds that must return the state budget under the current regulation.
3. The publication and use of the results of the task execution are carried out in accordance with the current regulations.
4. The presiding organization and the task dean have the results of the task of being evaluated at the level of "Not reached" or not to submit a review of the assessment, the assignment of duty on the task management unit on time specified will be restricted to the right to register the transaction. And you choose to choose a national level by the rules of the United States, in accordance with the provisions of the national level of choice, to direct the organization and the individual to the task of scientific and national technology using the state budget.
REGISTER, SAVE AND RECOGNIZE THE RESULTS MADE
NATIONAL LEVEL TASK
The presiding organization performs the registration and retention of mission results by regulation at the Digital Protocol. 11 /2014/ND-CP February 18, 2014 the Government provides for the operation of scientific and technological information and to submit a copy of the results of the registration of the results of the task holder.
1. The report recognizes the results of the task, including:
a) A review of the evaluation and evaluation committee;
b) A copy of the certificate registration certificate results;
c) The report on the completion of the assessment Profile, the Form 10 solution at the Appendix issued with this Information;
d) The opinions of the experts or the independent advisory organization (if any).
2. Public recognition of the mission.
In the 10-day period of work since receiving enough regulatory documents at 1 Article, the Chief Minister of the Task Minister is responsible for the decision to issue a decision to recognize the results of a Form 11 mission at the Appendix issued by Information. Come on.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
1. The responsibility of the task management unit
a) Guide to the host, presiding over the mission and the board members who perform the assessment, the results of the resulting execution of the task;
b) Provide the information, documentation of evaluation, evaluation of tasks for the parties involved in the request;
c) presided over and coordinated with the stakeholders to transfer task research results;
d) Save the assessment profile, the specified task record;
) Report the assessment organization, the results of the results of the results of the task, and to provide evaluation records at the request of the Chief Minister of the mission.
2. The responsibility of the executive secretary
a) Help the council in the process of evaluating the results of the task execution, fining the council meeting and other administrative procedures by regulation;
b) Prepare the full documentation and conditions required by the regulation of the assembly sessions.
3. The ministry chaired the task to secure the information of the experts and the independent consulting organization.
1. Coordinate with the Task Minister during the evaluation process, which results in the results of the results of the task.
2. Take on, application organization, budget layout, effective evaluation of the results of the results of the tasks that you propose to order after being evaluated, collected, and periodically periodically delivered or submitted to the application of the application results report on the Ministry of Science and Technology.
1. Make sure the conditions are necessary for the task to complete the task of completing the assessment steps, the results of the results of the results performed by the specified task at this level.
2. The file for evaluation, the correct deadline for the specified deadline.
3. Not to be exchanged with the expert and independent consulting organization on matters that are related to the outcome of the task.
4. The same task dean coordinating with the parties involved conducting the transfer of the results of the task after the mission was evaluated, the subsequent implementation of the existing regulations.
5. Make up the registration and save the task results by regulation at this Article 16.
6. Report of the results of the results of the task in case of ownership of ownership or the right to use the results of scientific research and technological development.
1. Implemonation of common regulations in scientific and technological research activities. Ensure accuracy, reliability of information and data in the products of science and technology and evaluation records.
2. The same organization presiding over the task of coordination with the parties involved conducting the transfer of the results of the task after being evaluated, the solution to the existing regulations.
3. Not to be exchanged with the expert and independent consulting organization on matters that are related to the outcome of the task.
1. Research, evaluation of the mission record provided.
2. There is an opinion on the assessment content, the requirements for the addition to complete and give the classification level of the mission under Form 4a or Form 4b at the Appendix issued with this Information.
3. During the invitation of an independent counsel to keep secret information about the assignment.
4. Not to be exchanged with the owner, the organization presiding over duty and organizations, other individuals on matters that are related to the outcome of the task.
1. The assessment board member, responsible trial:
a) Case studies, documents, comments results perform tasks by Form 4a or Form 4b at the Appendix issued by this message and submit a comment on the task management unit at least 1 days of work before the assembly meeting;
b) The organization and the related individual provide the necessary documentation for evaluation, evaluation;
c) Evaluation, the results of the results of the objective execution of objective, accurate and responsible for assessment opinions;
d) Not to provide information about the assessment results before the decision to recognize the results; not to be saved, exploited, published, and used the results of a left assignment with the regulation of the law or have not yet been agreed upon by the task minister.
2. Chairperson, vice president of the board, authorized by the members of the board members, for this one Article, the following responsibility:
a) The report and processing of the issues arise in relation to the assessment outcome of the council at the request of the Minister of the Interior Minister;
b) The confirmation of the assessment of the assessment of the task holder in accordance with the conclusion of the council's conclusion.
3. Board members are elected as members of the voting board member of the regulatory board at paragraph 1 This, also responsible for examining the validity of the assessment votes, aggregate, reporting the vote results of members of the board members. Yeah.
1. Check, evaluate the products of technology science (Product Form, model, design drawings, test reports, applications, measurements, tests, test reviews of the tasks of the mission) according to Form 5 at the Appendix issued in accordance with Information. Hey.
2. Survey at the scene, which requires the organization to measure the technical specifications of the product (if necessary).
3. Set up a product appraisal report by Form 6 at the Appendix issued by this message and submit the task management unit at least 2 days of work before the assembly session.
1. The Ministry of Science and Technology organizes, says the director, who checks the practice of this information on organizations, individuals who participate in the national level of duty.
2. The ministries, peer agencies, government agencies, the people 's committee of the provinces, the Central City of China' s Central City Council to study, build and enact regulations on the evaluation, the results of the results of the results of scientific and scientific tasks. level technology, provincial level using state budget of its management range.
3. For scientific and technological tasks that do not use state budgets but organizations, individuals who are not capable of self-organizing assessment, the experience has the right to recommend the state governing body of science and local technology review assessment, testing, and evaluation. Collect. The cost of evaluation, the acceptance of the organization, the individual offered to pay.
1. This information has been in effect since August 1, 2014 and replaces the Digital Information. 07 /2009/TT-BKHCN April 03, 2009 of the Minister of Science and Technology instructs the evaluation, the recording of the state-level social sciences and the digital media. 12 /2009/TT-BKHCN May 8, 2009, of the Minister of Science and Technology for evaluation, the collection of scientific and technological solutions and the production of the state-level testing project.
2. In the course of the execution if the birth is entangled, suggest the agencies, organizations, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Science and Technology to guide the study, modify the ./.