DEPARTMENT OF RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Number: 34 /2014/TT-BTNMT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, June 30, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Regulations on construction, management, exploitation of multi-state information systems i
Land Law Base November 29, 2013;
Base of Protocol 21 /2013/NĐ-CP March 4, 2013 of the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
Base of Protocol 43 /2014/ND-CP May 15, 2014 the Government regulates the implementation of the Law of Land;
At the suggestion of the Director General of the Bureau of Land Management and Legal Affairs,
The Minister of Natural Resources and Environment of the Ministry of Natural Resources regulates the construction, management, exploitation of the land information system.
It provides for the construction, management, exploitation of the land information system; the organization's condition, the individual's consulting on the construction of the land information system.
1. The state governing body for resources and the environment; the professional body of resources and the environment; the township public, the ward, the town.
2. Other organizations, individuals are involved in the construction, management, exploitation of land information systems.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Land data is land information in the form of the number shown in the form of notation, writing, numb; numb; images, images, sounds, or similar forms.
2. Sharing land data is the provision of a data file or data transfer between the land information system with another information system.
3. Land portal is the only access point of the land governing body on the network environment, links, integration of information channels, services and land applications through which users can access, exploit information about land.
1. The land information system is built in accordance with the following principles:
a) Build a unified design system, synchrony across the country; provide land data for many objects to use and serve for many purposes of use;
b) Secure the safety, security and operation regularly;
c) The guarantee is open, allowing sharing with the information system and database of the disciplines, the relevant levels.
2. The management, exploitation of the land information system in accordance with the following principles:
a) In time for the timely service of the state administration and to meet the requirements for economic development-society, defence assurance, security;
b) Security accuracy, honesty, objective;
c) The assurance of science, convenient for mining and use;
d) Ensure that the update, full and systematic;
You can use the right data.
e) Mining and use of data must perform financial obligations;
g) Follow the provisions of the law of state secret protection.
BUILD, MANAGE AND EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM
BUILDING THE LAND INFORMATION SYSTEM
1. The land information system is a component of the resource and environmental information system.
2. The land information system is built, connected, synchrony, shared data, management and operation at the Central and provincial levels under the following regulation:
a) At the Central is the national land database operated by the Center for Land Management and Information Administration of Land Management, Ministry of Natural Resources, and the Environment and Management Environment.
The National Land Database is connected and shared data with other national databases and databases of the ministries involved in land use.
b) In the locality is the provincial land database, the Central Municipal Municipal (later called the Provincial Land Database) administered by the Office of Land Registry, operated and updated.
The provincial land database is assembled from the land database of districts, districts, towns, and provincial cities (later known as district-level land databases).
The district-level land database is built on the basis of the land data aggregation of the township, ward, town.
The provincial land database is connected and shared data with the database of other departments in the province.
The provincial land database is connected and synchronated to the national land database through dedicated networks.
c) Units in the Department of Natural Resources and Environment; Department of Natural Resources and Environment; township public, ward, town is accessed on the basis of provincial land data through local (LAN) or wide network (WAN) network to exploit, update information. I believe in cases of jurisdiction.
3. The overall design of the land information system to apply unity across the country must be approved by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment.
1. The land information system includes the infrastructure technology infrastructure; the operating system software system, system software, application software, and national land database.
2. The land information technology engineering infrastructure must guarantee the operation in accordance with the model at Article 5 of this Information and the following regulation:
a) Infrastructure technology infrastructure includes the system of servers, storage systems, network equipment, workstations, peripheral devices, and other supporting devices;
b) The network infrastructure connects the use of a network of specialized data by party agencies, the State, the broad network of resources and the environment or media networks provided by the service providers; in which the priority uses a specialized data transmission network. of the Party agencies, the State.
3. The software system must ensure that the overall design of the land information system is approved by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment and meets the following requirements:
a) Secure the input, management, updates are conveniated for the entire land data;
b) Ensure that information security and data security in updating, process of land data, ensure that it is strictly distributed to the right to access information in databases;
c) expressing land information on the status quo and storage of variable information on land use in history;
d) Yes, quickly, precisely in the extraction of land information.
4. The National Land Database must guarantee the overall design of the land information system and prepare data provided by the Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment.
a) The National Land Database Facility in the Central is built from data sources on land stored in the Central; integrated and synchrony from the local land database of land; integration of basic investigation results and data, information that can be found in the United States. related to the land provided by the ministries, the supply industry; the written statutes of the law of the land;
b) The local land data facility was built from the results of measurements, the indigenous land mapping; land registration, site of the main site, the certificate level for the use of land, property rights, and other property associated with the land; statistics, land inventory; Planning, land use plans; land prices and land price maps; basic land investigations; inspection, inspection, dispute resolution, complaint, land charge; and land law.
5. The components of the land information system are built by the state agency or hired by the service providers.
1. Infrastructure technology infrastructure must comply with the technical standards of information technology infrastructure under the regulation of the Minister of Information and Communications.
2. Software systems, content, structure and type of land database information must comply with the technical standards of the software, the land database issued by the Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment.
MANAGEMENT, EXPLOITATION OF LAND INFORMATION
1. The General Administration of Land Management is responsible for helping the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment to manage the land information system under the following regulation:
a) Building, manage, operate and exploit the land information system, the national land database, and the implementation of the electrical technology service in the field of land;
b) Integrate basic investigation results and data, information related to the land provided by the ministries, the industry, the relevant agency;
c) Guide, inspection, monitoring of the construction, management, update and exploitation of the land information system and the implementation of the e-public service in the field of local land;
d) Construction, the Minister for the Board of Regulation of the devolve of access to the land information system; manages the connection, sharing and providing data with the database of ministries, industry, central and local agencies;
Presided over, co-ordinated with relevant agencies, the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment approved software in the land information system.
2. The Provincial People ' s Committee is responsible for directing the implementation and examination of the construction, management, update and exploitation of local land information systems.
3. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment is responsible for helping the Provincial People ' s Commission perform the following work:
a) A plan to build a land information system within the entire province of the Provincial People's Committee approved;
b) Command of the updated Land Registry Office, which exploits local land databases; the Center for Information technology infrastructure technology infrastructure information, security, security, security of local databases;
c) Directed the construction, management, exploitation and update of the land database on the provincial capital.
1. Mining land information through the internet, land information portal, SMS messaging service.
2. Mining of land information through a required vote or text at the authority with the authority to provide land data.
3. The exploitation of land information must pay for the exploitation and use of the land document by the rule of law, except for the specified cases at Clause 4, paragraph 5 This and the following cases:
a) The list of data that is in the land database;
b) The information about the planning, land use plan has been approved by the state authority;
c) The land price frame, the land board announced;
d) Information about administrative procedures in the field of land;
The text of the law of the land.
4. The case provides land data to serve for defense and security purposes, serving the direct request of the Party and State leadership or in a state of emergency, the agency that provides land data responsible for organizing the implementation in accordance with only one of the officials. the head of the head of the agency, not collecting fees and using the land document.
5. The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, local resources and environmental resources, the People ' s Committee of the Ministerial Level is provided that land data is not to pay for the exploitation and use of land documents to carry out the duty of state management of the land.
1. Organization, personally when mining land data on the internet, land portal information must register and be granted access, exploitation of data from the land information system.
2. Organization, individual granted access to liability:
a) Access to the correct address, key code; not to make an address, access key code is issued;
b) Data mining within the range is granted, using the correct right data, which does not enter the unauthorized unauthorized land of the land database;
c) Content management of the mined data, which is not provided to the organization, individual except the case has been agreed upon, permitted by the text of the agency to provide land data;
d) Do not change, delete, cancel, copy, disclose, display, undo partial or entire data; do not create or release a software program that makes the disorder, change, sabotage the land information system; timely notice for the agency. offers land data about the flaws of the provided data.
3. The Agency provides responsible land data:
a) Assure for the organization, the individual access is convenient; there is a search engine that is easy to use and for the correct results in search;
b) Secure the format of data by standard, regulatory engineering rules to easily download, quickly display and print by popular electronic media;
c) Organization support, individual access to the land information system;
d) Secure the accuracy, consistency of content, regular and timely updates of the data in the land information system;
The specified time limit of the online existence of each type of information;
e) Make the regulation of the law of state secret protection.
4. The suspended case provides data, relevant services on the network environment, the agency providing the responsibility of the land data responsible:
a) The slog public announcement is at 7 days of work prior to the temporary proactive offering of data, related services online for repairs, remediation of incidents or upgrades, expansion of information infrastructure; the announcement content must specify a period of time. the expected recovery of activities that provide data, services related to the network environment, except for the unimpediable case;
b) Progress attempts to overcome incidents immediately after the land information system failed during the operation to severely affect or halt the supply of data, services related to the network environment.
1. Organization, individuals with the need to exploit the required land data to submit a request or submit a request text to the body of land data provided by Form 01 /PYC issued with this message.
2. When receiving a required vote, the text of the validity of the organization, the individual, the agency that provides the land data that imples the provision of the data to the organization, the individual has the request to exploit the data. If you refuse to supply the data, you have to have a written answer.
3. The exploitation of the data through a required vote or the required text is made in accordance with the laws of the law.
1. The submission of the document, the required vote to provide land data is done in one of the following methods:
a) Nbb directly at the agency that provides land data;
b) Subfax, fax, post office;
c) Send through email or through the land portal information portal.
2. The agency provides land data reception, handling and announcing financial obligations (the case must perform financial obligations) to the organization, the individual. The refusal to provide data is to clarify the reason and answer to the organization, the individual knows.
3. After the organization, the individual performs the financial obligation, the agency provides the land data that imples land data at the request.
4. The deadline for providing land data is in accordance with the following regulation:
a) The case of receiving a request before 15 hours is required immediately in the day; the receiving case is required after 15 hours the provision of land data is made on the next day of work;
b) The case required to provide land data in the form of information aggregation then the deadline for the provision of land data is determined by the agreement between the land data supply agency and the person with the required form of contract.
1. Text, coupons ask for the provision of the data that content is unclear, namely; the requirement to provide data within the state secret range is not correct.
2. The required text does not have the signature of the competent and stamped confirmation on the organization; the ballot requires no signature, name and specific address of the individual requesting the supply of the data.
3. The purpose of using data is not consistent by the rule of law.
4. Do not perform a prescribed financial obligation.
For cases of data mining that need to synthesize, process before providing to the organization, the individual must take on a contract form under the regulation of the civil code between the agency that provides land and organization data, the individual has the need to do so. Data extraction. The contract provides, mining of land data by Type 02, issued by this message.
1. The Agency for the Supply of Land Data in Central is the Center for Land Management and Land Information in the Directorate of Land Management, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
2. The Agency for providing the local land data is the Land Registry Office.
For the unbuilt locality of the land database, the Land Registry Office, the Social People's Committee is responsible for providing land data from the primary profile according to the hierarchy of the local records management.
1. Charge and costs must be paid to be provided for land data including the following:
a) charge of exploitation and use of land material;
b) The cost of printing, copy of the case, document;
c) The cost of sending the document (if available).
2. The General Administration of Land Management, the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment to grant authority to enact the cost of the exploitation and use of land material.
3. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment Building, the Provincial People's Committee to program the People's Assembly through the toll and use of land documents.
The sharing of land data is done by the following regulation:
1. The ministry, the sector, the relevant agency responsible for providing basic investigation results and data, information related to the land for the Directorate of Land Management to update the national land database, the land information system.
2. The General Administration of Land Management provides for the ministries, industry, local access to use data from the land information system.
3. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment provided to the Department, Department, Industry and the District People 's Committee, the Social People' s Commission for access to use data from the land information system.
4. Database management agencies, the shared body that is responsible for applying career measures-the engineering needs to ensure the sharing of safe, accurate, timely data sharing.
1. The Land Information System Management Agency must have management, business and technical measures to ensure safety, data security, computer safety and network security under the following regulations:
a) The guarantee of availability, stability and performance of information storage devices such as computer hard drives, magnetic tape, disc and other electronic vehicles;
b) The data needs to ensure safety in accordance with the principles, format of database systems, avoiding the intentionally damaging phenomena and the data content;
c) Secure information safety, anti-access and anti-rejection information from the land information system with firewall systems, anti-virus software.
2. The land information system must have a backup system to secure stable, continuous operation in conditions that have incidents of natural disasters, fires, and other incidents. The construction of the backup system under the law of information technology.
3. Land databases must be copied to data storage devices to circulate periodically, monthly, annual in order to prevent failure cases, loss of data during management, use.
Weekly backup data must be kept at least for three months; the monthly backup must be kept at a minimum of 1 years; the annual backup must be kept permanently stored and the backup data is stored at least at the two locations.
1. The printing, stars, transportation, transmission, data transmission, storage, storage, data supply and other activities related to the data of the state secret range must follow the regulation of state secret protection.
2. The agency provides the host land data, in coordination with the relevant units that follow, detect security insecurity data in order to timely disposal.
3. Officer, public, employee making updates, mining of land databases is granted access to and updated in each data component, ensuring close management of access to access, updating information in the land database.
4. The land secret document portfolio of the state secret document portfolio is regulated at the Prime Minister ' s Decision on the Government of the Secret State Secret Service in the field of resources and the environment and the decision of the Minister of Public Security on behalf of the state. The secret state secrecy in the resource and the environment.
THE ORGANIZATION ' S CONDITION, THE INDIVIDUAL WORKS COUNSELING ON THE LAND INFORMATION SYSTEM.
The condition of the organization, the individual that works on the construction of information technology infrastructure technology, builds the software of the land information system implemented by the regulation of the law on investment management application of information technology using the source of capital. State budget.
The scope of the land database construction consulting activities include:
1. The consulting of the district-level land database.
2. Advisory building of provincial land data facility.
3. National land database construction consulting.
1. Have the consulting function of building the land database.
2. There are individuals who are eligible to operate on the basis of building land databases by regulation at Article 23 of this Information as follows:
a) There are at least 10 individuals for the consulting building of the district level land database;
b) There are at least 15 individuals for the consulting building of the provincial land database, the national land database.
The individual is active in the construction of the land database in the organization that has the purpose of building the land database construction when there is sufficient following the following conditions:
1. There is civil conduct.
2. There is a graduate degree from the university that goes back to specialize in information technology, land management, geodesic, map geodetic and has a minimum land database construction experience of 3 years.
It has been in effect since August 13, 2014.
1. The Bureau of Land Management is responsible for examining the implementation of this Information.
2. The Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, the Central City of the Central Committee, is responsible for disseminalization, direction, and practice.
3. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment is responsible for implementing this Information implementation in the locality.
In the course of execution, if there is difficulty, entangrium, recommended agencies, organizations, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment to review the decision.
Nguyen Meng Hsien