The decision on incentive mode for students, students of the traditional art and industry in the field of culture and art of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on education of 14 June 2005 and the law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law on education, November 25, 2009;
Vocational Law base on November 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 76/2013/ND-CP on July 16, 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of culture, sports and tourism, the Prime Minister issued decision on preferential regime for students, students of the traditional art and industry in the field of culture and art.
Article 1. The object and scope of application of this decision regulates the regime of incentives for students, students study the traditional art and industry in the fields of culture and public art and beyond, including: musician plays sing traditional music, ethnic hue, South Vietnamese stage actors, drama, performing arts, folk art, art of ca trù hut article, performances of traditional musical instruments.
Article 2. Discount mode 1. Students, students in the cultural institutions-public art be reduced to 70% of the course fee.
2. Students, students in the cultural institutions-public art be reduced tuition rate does not exceed the levels specified by the respective training sector in the cultural institutions-public art.
Article 3. Vocational training mode 1. Students, students in the training facilities of culture and public art are entitled to vocational training mode with a level equal to 40% of the total incentive scholarships/month.
2. Students, students at the training facilities arts culture in addition to enjoying public vocational training mode does not exceed the levels specified by the respective training sector in the cultural institutions-public art.
3. the vocational training regime prescribed in clause 1 and clause 2 of this Article applies only to the students, student learning and be charged in early May.
Article 4. The page mode of student learning, students at the training establishments of culture and public art are equipped with learning and a costume once a year, in particular as follows: 1. Two (2) set of clothes;
2. Four (4) canvas shoes;
3. Seven (7) socks.
Article 5. Cost of implementation 1. Cultural training institutions-public art funding estimates to implement the preferential regime is regulated in articles 2, 3 and 4 of this decision and in the estimation of regular annual spending budget for training, the superior governing body approved in accordance with the law. The training facilities arts culture pays for the audience to enjoy the preferential mode according to the number of actual learning and must implement the preferential mode.
2. State the direct funding arrangement for cultural training institutions-public art to make the preferential regime provided for in articles 2, 3 and 4 of this decision.
3. State grant money directly support discount mode, fostering the profession as defined in article 2 and article 3 of this decision for students, students in the cultural institutions-public art.
Article 6. Enforceable decision has effect as from September 1, 2014.
Article 7. Implementation 1. The Ministry of culture, sports and tourism is responsible for reviewing, assessing the artistic traditions and particularities necessary priorities, incentives to propose to the prime consideration, issued in the following years.
2. The Minister of culture, sports and tourism, the Minister of finance, Minister of education and training, Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs is responsible for guiding the implementation of this decision.
3. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.