DEPARTMENT OF RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Number: 43 /2014/TT-BTNMT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, July 29, 2014
IT ' S SMART
The regulation of vocational training in the environment
Petroleum business, petroleum gas. g
The Environmental Protection Act of 2005;
Number Protocol 24 /2014/ND-CP April 4, 2014 of the Government rules the organization of specialized bodies of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, which is a member of the Central Committee;
Base of Protocol 21 /2013/NĐ-CP March 4, 2013 of the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
Base of Protocol 97 /2013/NĐ-CP August 27, 2013 by Government the regulation of administrative violations in the oil and gas sector, the petroleum business and the liquefied petroleum gas. ()
Base of Protocol 107 /2009/NĐ-CP November 26, 2009 of the Government on Petroleum Mining Petroleum;
Base. Protocol. number 84 /2009/NĐ-CP October 15, 2009 of the Government on the Oil Gas Business;
At the suggestion of the Director General of the Environment and the Secretary of the Law of France;
Minister. Department of Natural Resources and Environment The Board of Regulations Regulation of Business Protection of Environmental Protection in the Oil Gas Business, liquefied petroleum gas,
This information provides for the training of environmental protection in the petroleum business, liquefied petroleum gas (later known as the environmental protection business) and the certification of the Environmental Protection Agency for Environmental Protection in the gasoline business, Liquefied petroleum gas (later known as a certificate).
1. This information applies to:
a) The state governing body for environmental protection, organization, individuals with activities related to training, issuing a certificate of vocational training in environmental protection;
b) Organization, individual gasoline business, petroleum gas, liquefied petroleum gas in Clause 2 This.
2. Organization, personal business individual gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas, including:
a) The management officer, business directly employee of the General Manager of gasoline business, gasoline retail agent, gasoline retail store, port rental service, gasoline reception depot, oil gasoline transport by regulation at US No. 84 /2009/NĐ-CP October 15, 2009 of the Government on the Oil Gas Business;
b) Management officer, employees working at the liquefied petroleum gas business (later abbreviated LPG), the LPG service business, including the regulator of LPG transport by regulation at the Digital Protocol (LPG). 107 /2009/NĐ-CP November 26, 2009 Government of liquefied petroleum gas business, including cadres, employees working at: manufacturing plants, LPG processing; port, enter LPG; LPG inventory, LPG and LPG repository, LPG store, and LPG. Bottles, tanks; LPG loading stations in cars; LPG level station; LPG transport and rental vehicle LPG transport.
3. Encouraging subjects to be organized, individuals who are not subject to regulation at paragraph 2 This has the need to participate in a career training in environmental protection in the gasoline business, LPG.
The Environmental Training Framework Program protects the provisions of the Fourth Appendix of this Information.
1. Lecturer in vocational training in environmental protection is the management or expert cadaver who has a degree from the university or higher, has at least 05 (five) years of experience in the field in accordance with regulatory training in this Article 3.
2. Lecturer regioners join the teaching of the prescribed text at Appendix 02 of this Smart to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment, the Central City of Central (later called the Department of Natural Resources and Environment) for the Department of Natural Resources and Environment The school review, decides to participate in a career training in environmental protection.
1. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment:
a) Build and release the Environmental Protection Career Training Program by regulation at this Article 3;
b) The organization is popular, the training program for the cadres of the environmental protection business of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment.
2. Department of Natural Resources and Environment:
a) Set up and approve a list of participants in teaching, training of environmental protection;
b) To the admissions announcement to the organizations, the individual gasoline business, LPG on the site. Enrollment announcements include the following: Training programs, time, location, funding, and other information relevant;
c) The list and the number of practitioners involved in the training on the basis is consistent with the actual conditions, the guarantee of the quality of learning (the number of students for the maximum class not more than 150 students);
d) Decided to the degree of tuition fees and the organization of tuition, management, use of tuition on the basis of ensuring the reasonable cost of the course by the course of the course regulations and fees;
Organization, in collaboration with the environmental training organization that organizes training courses with the form of centralized content, time is regulated at the framework of the regulatory training program at Annex 1 of this Information;
e) The decision to issue an Environmental Protection Certificate in Environmental Protection to eligible students received the Certificate immediately after the end of training;
g) The decision to revoking a certificate of vocational training for environmental protection in the prescribed cases at points a, b, c 4 Article 7 of this Smart;
) periodically before 30 December of the annual reporting results in accordance with the prescribed pattern at Appendix 03 of this Notice on the Directorate of the Environment.
1. The condition is granted a certificate:
a) The student must fully attend the training symtraining in attendance at least 90% of the entire course;
b) The student must complete the test that ends each subject under the prescribed training program at Appendix 1, with the results of the test score having to reach the point of average.
2. An Environmental Protection Certificate in Environmental Protection is granted to each training object in the petroleum business or petroleum petrochemical gas according to the prescribed form at Appendix 04 of this Information.
3. A vocational training certificate for environmental protection is valid for the five-year period since the date is issued and has a value used on the country's range.
4. During the 10 (10) days of work, since the end of the training course, the Director of the Department of Natural Resources and the Environment is in charge of review, granting the Environmental Protection Certificate of Environmental Protection to the students fully responding to regulatory conditions at the site. This one.
1. The certificate also in the shelf life is granted 1 times in the case of a torn, broken or lost case. The validity of the certificate's validity period does not exceed the remaining effect of the certificate granted.
2. The proposed record-granting of the certificate included:
a) The application provides the certificate of certification by the prescribed template at Appendix 05 of this WLC;
b) 01 images of 3 x 4 taken in 6 months to the date of the certification of the certificate;
c) 01 a copy of the ID (certificate) of the recipient of the certificate.
3. During a maximum of 10 (10) of working days, since receiving enough valid records, the Director of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment review, reissued the Certificate in accordance with the prescribed pattern at Appendix 05 of this Information. In case of the non-grant case, the Director of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment must have a written notice for the application of the certificate and specify a reason.
4. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment and does not grant certificates in the following circumstances:
a) to be cleansed, deleted, repaired;
b) To rent;
c) The use of the purposes is not permitted by law.
1. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment is responsible for the establishment and storage of records after each training under the provisions of the existing law on storage.
2. The storage records include:
a) The admission profile, the list of peer-to-peer quotation (surname, year of birth, contact address, population ID, date and grade);
b) The decision to approve a list of peer-reviewed lists, newspaper reports (surname, year of birth, professional qualifications, work experience, where work, contact address);
c) The test, the test, the results of the student exam.
d) The license to grant a Certificate of Certificate with a Certificate of Certificate Certificate;
The original register has the signature of the student receiving a certificate and a receipt certificate (if any) for each course.
1. Manage, use the right certificate, do not lease, borrow; do not repair, remove the certificate.
2. Export the Certificate of Certified and Accept Requirements For Inspection, Inspector when the agency has the authority to request.
1. The Directorate of the Environment is responsible for guidance, organization of inspection, inspection of the training of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment; treatment under the jurisdiction or recommended agency to handle violations in training activities, the Cognitive Training grant. to create environmental protection on a nationwide scale.
2. Every year, the Department of Natural Resources and the Environment Building Plans for Training and Vocational Training of Environmental Protection for organizations, individual gasoline business individuals, liquefied petroleum gas on the site.
1. Career training certification is associated with environmental protection in the gasoline business, the liquefied petroleum gas issued by the state agency prior to this date that the enforcement effect is done as follows:
a) For the Certificate of Issued Certification with a shelf life: Used until the expiration of the shelf life. At the end of the shelf life, the recipient of the certificate must participate in the training of the environment protection business for consideration, the new level of certification by regulations in this Information;
b) For a certificate issued without a shelf life: Used in the term year (05) years, since the Certificate of Proposition. When using enough years (05) of the year, since the Certificate of Proposition, the recipient of the certificate must be involved in the training of the environment protection for consideration, the new level of certification is prescribed in accordance with this information.
2. Since this Private Day is in effect, the Department of Natural Resources and Environment is the agency that has the authority to train, review, grant a vocational training of environmental protection in the oil-gas business, the liquefied petroleum gas in accordance with this Information.
1. This message has been in effect since 15 September 2014.
2. The Environmental Directorate is responsible for the organization of tracking, guiding, examining the implementation of this Information.
3. Ministry, peer agency, government agency, Provincial People ' s Committee, Central City Central City, General Directorate General of the Environment, Director of the Department of Natural Resources and Provincial Environment, Central City of Central and Organization, the relevant individual responsible for it. This is the responsibility of this private practice.
In the course of implementation if there is an entangrium, the difficulty, the proposal to organize, the individual sends opinions on the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment to review, modify, and complement the appropriate ./.
Line From Line