DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE-DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE-SPORTS AND TOURISM
Number: 101 /2014/TTLT-BTC-BVHTTDL
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, July 30, 2014
Managing the management and use of the business execution
National Action Program on Tourism Stage 2013-2020
Base of Protocol 60 /2003/ND-CP June 6, 2003 by the Government Regulation and guidelines for the implementation of the State Budget Law;
Base of Protocol 215 /2013/ND-CP December 23, 2013 of the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
Base of Protocol 76 /2013/NĐ-CP 16 July 2013 by the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
Implementation of Decision No. 321/QĐ-TTg on 18 February 2013 by the Prime Minister approx the National Action Programme on Tourism in 2013-2020.
The Minister of Finance and Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism issued a joint advisory of the management and use of the funding implementation of the National Action Programme on Tourism in 2013-2020.
1. The adjustment range
This information instructs the planning, management, use and cost of funding due to the state budget warrants, which funds mobiles from the tourism business, the funding sources that contribute and mobiles other than the budget for the implementation of the Program. The National Action for Tourism in 2013-2020 (later known as the Program) was approved at Decision No. 321/QĐ-TTg on 18 February 2013 by the Prime Minister (later called Decision No. 321/QĐ-TTg).
2. Subject applies:
a) Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
b) The provinces, the central city,
c) Travel businesses and entities with regard to the management and use of the funding source implementation of the Program.
1. The cost of implementing a Program of Subordination provided by that budget is guaranteed and is incorporated into the annual budget bill of the agencies, the unit assigned to the task.
2. The funding source for the Program consists of:
a) Central Budget: The layout through the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to perform the work content of the Program is directly related to the state management mission of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; not use the funding source of the Program. The layout from the central budget to support the work content of the Program at the local mission and of the business;
b) Local budget: Secure local job content;
c) Contributs to the tourism business: Implemation of direct job content related to the business;
d) In addition to the central budget source, the local budget and the resources of businesses, during the deployment of the Program, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the localities implement the maximum mobilization solutions of other legal resources. (funding, aid of organizations, individuals) to support the state budget resources effectively implement the tasks assigned by the State.
3. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism is the coordinating body that imples the Program, annually and the end of the period responsible for aggregations assessment of the objective, content and efficiency of the program ' s use of the Programme, the Capital Report. The government and government agencies are involved.
1. Content from the central budget source:
a) Research, organization of inquiry, gathering information on the domestic tourist market, the international tourist market; and the international tourist attraction.
b) Assessment of the status of tourist areas, tourist attractions of each region and within the country;
c) Support for the construction of tourism products that fit the Vietnam tourism target market on a strong mining basis for tourism resources, exploitation of tourism, tourism, tourism, tourism, and tourism.
d) Research, organization of survey programs, seminars, expert opinion for selection of the construction of typical tourist products, particularly high quality in the subject of National Tourism Years;
Research, construction of national travel brand recognition systems, regional travel brands;
e) Building a data bank that serves Vietnamese travel brand media; the application of information technology in propaganda and promotion of Vietnamese tourism brand;
g) The media organization, promoting the tourism brand to Vietnam; in collaboration with the Vietnamese representative body abroad, the show, the introduction, promotion of the brand to Vietnam tourism, in collaboration with the agency. Vietnam in the country outside the market program, the program meets the Vietnam People's Assembly abroad; the campaign to promote Vietnamese travel brand through the Vietnamese restaurant system overseas. Journalists, foreign travellers and foreign tourists involved, surveyed to write propaganda articles on Vietnamese tourism. Male.
h) Manufacturing and transportation of publications and typical items to promote Vietnam tourism brand and Xiao Vietnam 's standard tourist products; media organization, promoting Vietnam tourism brand through international forums, event-based events, and more of the country' s tourism industry. International nature; propaganda, Vietnamese travel promotion on domestic media and information systems, foreign newspapers;
i) Organization of training courses, fostering knowledge of tourism, foreign languages, learning and fostering business for practitioners as tourism management and tourism-related work in the Central and Local agencies;
n) Coordinate with local, business organizing national and international level competitions in tourism industry; the organization commented on a typical business in tourism, leading businesses in the field of travelers, hotels, athletes, and other businesses in the tourism sector. moving, roads, routes, tourist attractions, holiday stops, shopping malls serving tourists;
l) Building the Travel Quality Management Framework Programs within the nationwide scope; implementing activities that enhance the quality of tourism (natural and social) environmental quality; research, construction of the tourism development policy system, the literature and the development of the tourism industry. the tourism management and implementation of the popular business policy on tourism for the working team in the tourism industry; construction and guidance of the standard system deployment, the process of specialization management of tourism quality; enhancing the quality of work. travel statistics and deployment of satellite accounts of tourism in Vietnam;
m) Research, new technology application in management and tourism development; construction, upgrading of the Directorate of Tourism's electronic information network;
n) Conference activities, seminars, deployment of interdisciplinary activities, interregional, internationalization activities aimed at finding solutions and facilitalization of Vietnamese tourism development;
o) Organizes professional practice competitions, professionals in the tourism sector; implementing a number of travel and travel stimulus programs;
p) Other active content related directly to the state management task of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in accordance with the activities specified at Decision No. 321/QD-TTg.
2. The contents of the local budget:
a) Publishing and shipping of propaganda publications, promoting local tourism in the country and abroad;
b) The organization of seminars, the seminal conference on local tourism development;
c) Construction and development of local tourism brand;
d) The organization of the festival, the tourism event of the locality;
Propaganda, promoting local tourism in the country and information systems, foreign newspapers.
e) Pick up journalists and foreign travellers entering the tour, surveing to write propaganda articles on local tourism;
g) Research diversification, raising the quality of local travel products;
h) Organizations that specialize in tourism take place on the local scale;
i) Participate in the fair, conference, organization of tourism events abroad;
n) Construction, implementation of the "Sanitation-Civilan-Calendar" action plan in the tourism activities at the localities;
l) Build local travel databases;
m) Training, enhance capacity for managers to manage and organize tourism in the locality;
n) Other active content involving local tourism development in accordance with the regulatory activities at Decision No. 321/QD-TTg.
3. Content expense from the business source of the business:
a) In India the publications showcase the tourism business of the business;
b) Advertising, which introduces the product of the tourism business on the popular media;
c) Participate directly in the fairs, domestic and international exhibitions of tourism; and
d) Build and develop the tourism brand of the business;
The survey programs, product construction and other programs involved;
e) Other active content is directly related to the operation of the business in accordance with the regulatory activities at Decision No. 321/QD-TTg.
The genus content implementation of the Programme on the implementation by standard, the given financial spending regime has the authority to enact, in particular as follows:
1. The convention, which works fees for the staff to work in the country by the regulation of the minister, head of the peer-agency, the government agency, the Chairman of the People ' s Committee of the Provinces, the central city-based city on a specific basis of regulation at Number. 97 /2010/TT-BTC July 6, 2010 by the Ministry of Finance to rule out the fee, the regime organizes conferences on state agencies and public career units.
2. The payment of the payment of the fee for the officers to foreign work by regulation at the Digital Information 102 /2012/TT-BTC June 21, 2012 by the Ministry of Finance to rule the public for the cadres, the State's public for short-term work abroad due to the state budget guarantees funding.
3. Foreign visitors, conference organization, international seminars by regulations at the International Digital Information Conference. 01 /2010/TT-BTC On 6 January 2010, the Ministry of Finance regulated the spending of foreign visitors working in Vietnam, spending conferences, international conferences in Vietnam and domestic spending.
4. The organization of training classes, fostering exercises prescribed at the Digital Information 139 /2010/TT-BTC September 21, 2010, the Ministry of Finance provides accounting, management, and funding from the state budget for training, accretion, and public.
5. The construction of the database system, travel information, the prescribed information technology application at the Digital Information Information System. 194 /2012/TT-BTC November 15, 2012 by the Ministry of Finance directed the cost of generating electronic information aimed at maintaining the regular operation of the agencies, the unit using the state budget and the Digital Federal Information Agency. 19 /2012/TTLT-BTC-BKH&ĐT-BTTTT February 15, 2012 of the United Nations Finance and Investment Ministry-Ministry of Information and Investment-Department of Information and Communications Management and uses the funding to implement the National Programme on the Application of Information technology in the activities of the state agency.
6. Census Census Bureau regulations 58 /2011/TT-BTC May 11, 2011, of the Ministry of Finance on the regulation of management, use and budget decisions that carry out statistical surveys.
7. Program construction, curriculum according to Digital News 123 /2009/TT-BTC June 17, 2009, of the Ministry of Finance, which regulates the genus, the cost of building the Framework Programme and the program editor, the curriculum for the discipline of higher education, college, and professional training.
8. The organization of professional arms associations (travel guides, hotel recepts, ethnic cooking and other specialized seminars): applying the regulatory level at the Numerical Federations. 43 /2012/TTLT/BTC-BLTBXH March 14, 2012 by the United Nations Finance-Ministry of Labor, Trade and Social Affairs regulates the content and the level of professional practice.
9. Items with special properties (such as printing press of publications, books, paintings, photos; film costs; guest-making parties; guest reception parties, foreign film crews to make films about Vietnamese travel, inviting travellers to send guests). Major, the airline press the major press to Vietnam to visit, survey and transmit Vietnamese tourism brand Vietnam; the genus activities propagate on public information in the country and abroad; the organization or support of the organization of tourism events. in the country and abroad; the organization of the survey unions with the participation of domestic and foreign tourism enterprises): the base on the regimes, The state price, the state price, has been determined, the market price for similar jobs or by the agreement of the party to provide the use and management of the use. These contents must be assigned by the Chief Minister to perform the contents of the pre-implementation approve of the program.
10. For the specified genus content, the bidding process applies under the provisions of the Bidding Law and the manual text.
11. For other expenses directly related to the implementation of the Program, evidence from the legal entity, granted authority to approve the annual budget bill.
The planning of accounting, management, use and accounting of the implementation of the implementation Programme under the provisions of the State Budget Law and the manual text. This smart guide adds a number of specific content to the accounting, management, use, and funding implementation of the Program as follows:
a) For the funding provided by the Central Budget:
The Program content base has been approved at Decision No. 321/QĐ-TTg, annually, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism set up funds to implement the activities of the General Programme together with the agency's year budget bill. The primary appraisal appraisal is determined by the regulation of the State Budget Law and the manual text.
b) For the funding provided by the local budget:
The base of the genus and its provisions for this information, the plan to deploy the annual Program by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the ability of the local budget, the localities priorititiate the budget and mobilization of resources. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. The Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee of the Central Committee to implement the activities of the Operations Programme jointly with the agency's annual budget spending bill, the local Finance Department, to provide a competent authority. decision by the regulation of the State Budget Law and the manual text.
2. Distribution Accounting
The budget of the budget is delivered, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee and the Exchange of funds that implement the Program for the unit to use the budget, in detail. true content and program objectives were approved. The Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central to Allocate Decisions and deliver the funds to the local Programme on the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to monitor, monitor, and synthese the execution of the situation. Program.
3. Investigation of the
During the implementation process, if there are changes in job content that need to adjust the cost of funding, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the People ' s Committee of the provinces, the city must implement under the provisions of the State Budget Law and Relevant instructions are relevant.
a) At the end of the year, the funding of the funding implementation of the Program is jointly synthesized in the decision-reporting of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; the decision report by the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Provinces, the Central City of Central.
b) Every year, the People ' s Committee of the Provinces, the central-central city that is directing the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism aggregations of the Program, proposes issues that arise beyond jurisdiction, report the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to sum up. Well, the Prime Minister's report.
c) Guiwei IV in 2015, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism had a responsibility to conclude, evaluate and report the Prime Minister resulting in the Program.
d) The fourth quarter of 2020 ending the Programme, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in charge of aggregations, reporting, assessment of the use situation, the funding of the entire Program by the goals, the contents of each project, was covered by the Prime Minister. approval at Decision No. 321/QĐ-TTg.
The Directorate General of Tourism is the presiding unit that performs the activities of the Program, actively coordinating with relevant units to deploy some activities to enhance the effectiveness of the Program; the annual evacuation, which proposes appropriate measures to be performed on the program. to adjust the specific activities of the Program to achieve its objectives.
5. For funding funding for the Program (if available) the implementation of the Digital Protocol 38 /2013/NĐ-CP April 24, 2013 of the Government on Management and Use of Formal Development Support (ODA) and the source of the preferable funding of donors and related documents.
6. For other sources (if any), the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and localities are used on the work of the Program content and perform the expenditure in accordance with the rules of the genus and the cost of regulation at this Smart, annual aggregate, It ' s decided to come together with the year-based decision-making report.
7. For direct-to-direct business spending to perform the business of the business in the Program, implement the current regulation of corporate management, in accordance with the Enterprise Income Tax Law and other related laws.
This announcement came into effect on 15 September 2014.
In the course of execution if there is an entangrium, the offer of units reflects on the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to study, modify, complement the ./.
KT. MINISTER OF FINANCE
KT. Minister of Culture-Sports and Tourism