Number: 06 /2014/TT-BNV
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, August 9, 2014
IT ' S SMART
The annual periodic report mode guide on activity.
Training, nursing staff, civil service, school officials
in state agencies, political organizations, organizations and organizations.
politics-society, the People ' s Armed Forces
Base of Protocol 125 /2011/NĐ-CP December 30, 2011 by the Government of the State Administration of State Administration, political organization, political-social organization, the armed forces of the people;
Base of Protocol 58 /2014/ND-CP June 16, 2014 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
The Minister of the Interior Department of the Interior Department of the Interior provides annual reporting on training activities, fostering officials, civil officials, officials of the school in state agencies, political organizations, political organizations-the society, the armed forces of the people.
This information guides the content, form, responsibility for annual reporting on training activities, accretions, civil officials, officials of the training facility, the security of cadres, civil officials, officials in state agencies, political organizations, World War Front. The nation and the political-social organizations, the people's armed forces, are under the rule of law.
This information applies to:
1. Ho Chi Minh National Political Academy, National Administrative Academy;
2. Training facilities, caches of staff, civil officials, department officials, peer agencies, government agencies, the Supreme People 's Inspection Institute, the Supreme People' s Court, State Auditor, the Central Agency of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and other institutions. politics-society (later known as the basis of training, fostering, central industry);
3. The Political School is subordinate to the provincial committee, the committee and the Provincial People's Committee, the Central City of the Central Committee (later known as the Provincial Political School);
4. Center for Political Compensation in the district, district, committee, and committee of the district, county, town, city, and city of Central City (later known as the Center for Political Compensation of the District).
1. Update, capture information on training activities, reaccretion of staff, civil officials, officials under the mandate stipulated at the International Protocol. 125 /2011/NĐ-CP December 30, 2011 of the Government's government regulations on the school of state agencies, political organizations, political organizations, and the People's Armed Forces.
2. Overall, tracking, evaluating the capacity to carry out the mission of training facilities, fostering employees, civil officials, and officials who contribute to the increased quality of training, fostering; increased efficiency, efficiency of state management.
1. Report of the National Political Academy of Ho Chi Minh; National Administrative Academy; Training Facility, Ministry of Training, Central Industry; Provincial Political School, including:
a) General information on the basis of training, fostering;
b) function, mission;
c) The organization of the machine;
d) The facilities;
The number, public quality, officials of the training facility, fostering;
e) Training results, cadres, civil officials, officials;
g) Program editor, document;
h) scientific research;
i) Other activities (if any);
l) The cost of carrying out the training mission, fostering cadres, civil officials, officials;
l) Evaluation of the quality of training courses, cadres, civil officials, officials;
m) The operational plan of the next year and the petition, the proposal for training, accretion, civil officials, officials.
Detailed content is prescribed in Annex I, Annex II, Annex III.
2. The report content of the District Political Fostering Center, including:
a) General information about the Centre;
b) The facilities;
c) The number, the functional quality of the Center;
d) Training results, cadres, civil officials, officials;
Other activities (if any);
e) The cost of carrying out training duties, restitution of staff, civil officials, officials;
g) Quality assessment of training courses, cadres, civil officials, officials; and more.
h) The operational plan of the next year and the petition, the proposal for training activities, restitution of cadres, civil officials, officials.
Detailed content is specified in Appendix IV.
REPORT TYPES, REPORT RESPONSIBILITY AND APPLICATION.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE REPORT BUSINESS
1. The types of reports:
The report for training, accretion, public, officials, and officials of the training facility: Report of the Annual Periodic Report and Groundbreaking Report.
a) The annual periodic report is the report at the request of the competent authority to be prescribed at this Smart. The annual periodic report includes a written report and report into the database built by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, which manages and instalers to training facilities, fostering; and
b) The breakthrough report is the required report by the request and guidance of the competent authorities.
2. Unicet and report form:
a) The term of a periodic report is 01 years, calculated from 1 January to 31 December of the year of the report. Training facilities, fostering reports of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and agencies, the slowest related unit is January 31 each year;
b) The term of the sudden reporting execution required by the authority of the competent authorities.
3. The report form:
a) National Political Academy of Ho Chi Minh, National Administrative Academy; training facilities, fostering, central industry; Provincial Political School sends annual periodic reporting on the Ministry of Internal Internal Affairs and reports to the Department of Internal Affairs; report by the written text of the competent authorities. The District Political Nutrition Center sent the report to the Department of the Interior ' s database;
b) The groundbreaking report is carried out in the form in which the authority has the authority to request.
1. The specified report content at paragraph 1 Article 4 is specified in detail at the issued forms attached to this message. For Part I of Annex I, Annex II, Annex III, Appendix IV after first report, training facilities, fostering only updates of the information changed to the report of the next year.
2. The written report must have the signature, which stamp the confirmation of the head of the training facility, fostering. The date of sending the actual report is calculated according to the post office sign where the report is sent.
3. The report to the database must be information that has the same content as the written report has had the signature signature of the head of the training facility, fostering. The head of the training facility, the fostering is responsible for the accuracy of the report content to the database.
1. Ho Chi Minh National Political Academy sends reports on the competent authorities of the Communist Party of Vietnam and the Ministry of the Interior.
2. Training facilities, fostering, and department reports on the Ministry of Internal Affairs and ministries, which have jurisdiction over management.
3. The provincial political school sends a report on the Ministry of the Interior, the state governing body having jurisdiction and the competent authorities of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
4. The District Political Repatriation Center sends a report on the Ministry of the Interior, the state governing body with the jurisdiction of the governing body and the competent authorities of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
5. The guide base reported at this Smart, institutes, schools, centers on training missions, fostering officers, petty officers, professional servicemen, defense workers, public safety workers, and fostering leadership personnel, management staff, and others. the state of the mission, the defence knowledge, the security of the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Public Security Building the appropriate report for the prescribed authority.
1. Training facilities, fostering use of an account (account) have been issued from the database system provided by the Ministry of Internal Information Center and logged into the database via internet browsers to directly update the report content into the system. The database.
2. The database of training reporting activities, fostering training facilities, up-to-date fostering, timely addition, is precisely at the request of a yearly periodic report guarantee security request, data safety.
3. The update, management, exploitation, use of a database of training operations reporting, fostering the Ministry of Internal Regulation in detail at the Management Regulation and the use of information of the database reporting training activities, fostering cadres, civil unions, officials, and others. function of training facility, fostering.
1. The Home Office is responsible:
a) Following, the governor, guiding the training facilities, fostering serious implementation of the report regime by regulation;
b) Continue to report by training facilities, fostering, providing reporting information serving management activities;
c) Level and delivery of access to the agency, the registered registration unit and the use of the database reporting operation reporting, restitution of staff, civil officials, officials;
d) The organization manages, exploit, update, use, and store, preserve the database guarantee that the database is fully operational, transparent, secure, secure.
2. The agencies with the authority to manage the training facility, fostering responsibility for the direction, the foreman, the inspection of training facilities, fostering warranties of the correct reporting regime at this Smart.
3. Training facilities, responsible fostering:
a) The synthesis of information about training activities, the fostering of its units correctly, in time, correct in accordance with the accompanying system of the executive order;
b) Submit the report and update the report information to the database on time, ensuring that the database is continually updated with the required report information;
c) is responsible to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the direct-level management body on the quality of content and the time of reporting by its unit.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
1. Training facilities, accretion workers, civil officials, officials assigned to Article 2 of this Notice are responsible for enforcement of the regulations at this level.
2. This message has been in effect since 25 September 2014.
3. In the course of this announcement, if there is an entangrium, the agency offer, the unit reflects on the Ministry of Home Affairs to study, resolve ./.