Number: 28 /2014/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, October 1, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Modified, Digital Supplements 06 /2009/TT-NHNN April 9, 2009
specifies the details of the loan-preferable loan policy in accordance with the Program
Resolution of the Poor Districts at Resolution 30/2008/NQ-CP
December 27, 2008
Vietnam State Bank Law School No. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The Code of Credit: 47 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
Base. Number Protocol 156 /2013/NĐ-CP November 11, 2013 Government regulation of functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
Parliamentary Base 30a/2008/NQ-CP December 27, 2008 Government of the Government Program support Poverty alleviation and sustainable and sustainable to the 61 poor districts;
Base Decision 2621/QĐ-TTg 31 Month 12 years 2013 Prime Minister Government about The amendment, plugin a number of regulatory development support levels at the Resolution 30a/2008/NQ-CP day 27 Month 12 2008 of Government ()
Implementation of the 1599/TTg-KTN text on 3 September 2014 by the Prime Minister about the petition in the implementation of the loan pursuant to Decision 2621/QĐ-TTg of the Prime Minister;
On the recommendation of the Chief Credit:
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued a revised Notice, Additional Digital Information. 06 /2009/TT-NHNN April 9, 2009 details about the interest rate lending policy under the program to support poor districts at Parliament decision 30/2008/NQ-CP on 27 December 2008 Government .
What? 1. Modify, add 2 Article 3 06 /2009/TT-NHNN April 9, 2009 provides details on the interest loan policy under the Poor District Assistance Program at Resolution 30a/2008/NQ-CP (the following call for Digital). 06 /2009/TT-NHNN ) December 27, 2008 of The government is as follows:
" 2. In addition to the provisions of regulation at Article 2 of this Notice and Clause 1 This, poor households on the estate of poor districts are preferable at the Social Policy Bank to purchase cattle, poultry, fisheries or industry development as follows:
a) The maximum loan is $10 million.
b) Interest rates by 50% of the poverty lending rate in each period;
c) Time to apply the rate of interest by regulation at point b 2 This is three years from the time of the poor to start receiving loans. "
Change the phrase "Credit Cases" to the phrase "Credit Services of the Economy" at Articles 5, 6, 7 Digital News. 06 /2009/TT-NHNN.
1. For loans according to Digital Information 06 /2009/TT-NHNN Born before December 31, 2013, and there is an outstanding debt at the Social Policy Bank that continues to be made under the signed credit contract that is consistent with the rule of law at the time of the signing of the contract. The lending of preferable capital at Decision 2621/QĐ-TTg and this is done after the expiration of capital and poor loans on the poor districts of the poorer districts are in accordance with the above contract.
2. For the right loans led by the State Bank of Vietnam at No. 2. 06 /2009/TT-NHNN born from December 31, 2013 to the prior of this date in effect, the Bank of Social Policy Statistics and the implementation of the policy. support poverty by Resolution 30a/2008/NQ-CP and Private 06 /2009/TT-NHNN.
3. For loans under Decision 2621/QĐ-TTg that arise from December 31, 2013 to prior to this date in effect, the Bank of Social Policy continues to implement the Decision 2621/QĐ-TTg.
1. This message has been in effect since 2 October 2014.
2. Chief of the Office, the Chief of Credit Affairs of the Economics and Head of Units of the State Bank of Vietnam, Director of the Provincial State Bank of the Province, Central City of the Central Committee; Board of Directors and General Manager of the Bank of Policy Society is responsible. organization This is a private practice.