Number: 49 /2014/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, October 15, 2014
IT ' S SMART
The regulation of public safety checks-e-neurons transported through the seaport of Vietnam
Base of Protocol 107 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
The International Convention on Safety of Public Safety, 1972;
At the suggestion of the Director of the Vietnam Maritime Service and the Chief Legal Affairs Department;
The Minister of Transport for Transport issued a regulation of public safety checks-te-neurons transported across the South Vietnamese seaport,
This provision provides a safety test for the public-te-neuron to be transported across the South Vietnamese seaport.
This information applies to the organization, the Vietnamese individual and the foreign individual organization involved in the work-te-neuron safety test being transported across the Vietnamese seaport.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Public-te-neuron is a component in the sustainable transport device and is sufficient to be suitable for the use of multiple times; allow for convenient loading, especially when switching from this mode of transport to another mode of transport. Work-e-neurons are designed and produced by regulatory standards.
2. Host-te-neuron is the organization, personal management, exploitation, use of a work-te-neuron or a person responsible for repairs, maintenance of work-te-neurons.
3. A repair facility, a public maintenance facility, a maintenance facility in accordance with the regulation at the National Technical Standards for the inspection and construction of the work-te-motor transport on the means of transport.
1. Check the Marine Security certificate.
2. Check out the secure public safety status.
PUBLIC SAFETY CHECK-E-NEURON
1. The port of the Maritime Service area planning to test the operation of the work-te-neurons in the area.
2. Before conducting an inspection, the Regional Maritime Port Director makes the decision and informed the owner-te-neuron or the repair facility, maintenance of the work-te-neurons in the seaport waters.
1. The Port of the Maritime Service Area inspects a public safety certificate-te-neurons in the following contents:
a) The attriation of the sea to the sea; whether the sea is bound or not to the sea; whether the sea is in the right way or not;
b) The size of the sea for the safety of the field of the field,
c) The parameters recorded on the Sea of Public Safety certification (including test date, maintenance).
2. Form of public safety certificate-te-neuron regulations at the National Technical Standards for inspection and construction of the public-te-motor transport on the means of transport.
The port maritime port of public safety checks in accordance with regulation at the National Technical Standards for testing and fabrication of public-te-neuron transport on the transport following the following content:
1. Check out the texture parts:
a) Local deformation to the upper ray;
b) the local square-angle deformation with the lower ray;
c) The local deformation of the bottom.
d) Local deformation of threshold threshold:
) Localized in the corner of the corner bar;
e) the angle and the intermediate structure;
g) The bottom line;
) The lock.
2. Check out the shell casing:
a) the surface of the outward appearance of the work of te-jasti;
b) The surface of the floor in the field of work.
c) The watertight.
1. Public-te-neuron is suspended in the following circumstances:
a) The company is not attached or attached to the Sea of Public Safety;
b) Technology is not checked, given proper maintenance;
c) Public-te-neuron is damaged, which is at risk of losing safety by regulation at the National Technical Standards for inspection and construction of work-te-neurons transported on transport vehicles.
2. The area of the regional maritime service announced the suspension of the operation of the work-te-neuron in accordance with the provisions of the Appendix I of this Smart.
3. For the work-te-neurons that are suspended in accordance with the specified cases at this 1 Article, the owner-te-bow must perform the following obligation:
a) Progress correction, remediation of the defect, restore the safety of the work-te-bow at the repair facility, protect the work-te-neuron, and send the results to complete repairs, rectify the Port of the Regional Maritime Service before bringing the work-te-neurons into operation.
b) Public-te-neuron action-te-neurons to the offshore sea port to inform the Port of the Maritime Service. The introduction of the public sea port of the sea was to ensure safety, maritime security and environmental pollution prevention.
Within the first 10 days of the following quarter, the Regional Maritime Port Authority issued a quarterly report on the Vietnam Maritime Service resulting in a report of the regulatory report on Appendix II.
1. The responsibility of the Vietnam Maritime Service
a) The organization is implementing the regulation at this message;
b) Command of the common regional maritime ports, the guidelines specified in this Notice to the public ports of the public-te-neuron at the same time in coordination with the Customs Service, the Regional Office of the Regional Register in the inspection of public safety-te-neurons.
a) Compliance of regulation at this Smart and regulation at the National Technical Regulation of Public Test and fabrication-te-motor transport on the means of transport;
b) maintain the safety of the work-te-tie, which does not mislead the information recorded on the Sea of Public Safety certification.
It has been in effect since December 15, 2014.
Chief of staff, Chief Inspector of the Department, the ministers, the Director of the Department of Maritime Affairs of Vietnam, the Director of the Port Authority of Maritime Affairs, agencies, organizations and individuals responsible for the operation.
The La rose.