AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Number: 36 /2014/TT-BNPTNT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, October 31, 2014
IT ' S SMART
The Board of Rules for the Process of analysis
the risk of harm to plant-controlled objects
having to analyze risk before importing into Vietnam
Base of Protection and Food Control. 41/2013/QH13;
Base of Protocol 199 /2013/NĐ-CP November 26, 2013 of the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
At the suggestion of the Bureau of Food Protection;
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development issued a Regulatory Analysis of the Risk analysis process on the subject of plant-controlled plants that must analyze the risk before importing into Vietnam.
1. This information regulates the risk analysis process for a plant-controlled entity that must analyze the risk before importing into Vietnam (the latter is called the object at risk analysis).
2. This information applies to the Bureau of Vegetation Protection that is tasked with organizing, carrying out the risk analysis, review of the risk analysis reports that have performed or evaluated the risk of becoming a weed for the object to be analyzed. The risk.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Region Risk analysis is a country, part of the country, or the whole or many parts of a few officially recognized countries (the following are the region).
2. Vietnam Agricultural Zone. The northern mountain, the Red River Delta, the North Sea Coast, the Southern Coast, the Central Coast, the Highlands, the South East, and the Mekong Delta.
3. Endangered species. is a species of the category of animal species, wild plants that regulates in the appendix of the Convention on the International Trade of Animals, endangered wildlife issued by Digital Information. 40 /2013/TT-BNPTNT September 5, 2013 by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
4. The infiltration of a pest. is an infiltration of a pest in a region where they have not been or have a narrow distribution and have to be strictly controlled.
5. Travel It ' s an intrusion and setting up the population of a pest.
6. Population settings is the existence and development in the near future of a pest species in a region after infiltration.
7. The pest infection of a commodity is the presence of a species of plant pest that is concerned in the goods. The infection of the infection includes the infection.
8. Package is the material used in supporting, protecting or carrying goods.
9. Pest management risk management (for plant-control object) is assessing and selecting measures to reduce the risk of income and the spread of harmful organisms.
10. Plant control measures is the measure to prevent the introduction or spread of animal-controlled objects or reduce the economic damage of the subject to control.
11. Spread is an expansion of the geographical distribution of the pest species in a region.
12. Media is the method in which organisms that harm travel or spread.
13. Hierarchy of Harmful Organisms is the process of identifying a certain pest organism that does not have the characteristics of an object-controlled object or subject to control.
1. For the object to be analyzed at risk, the Department of Food Protection will review and decide the execution of the risk analysis becomes weeds before carrying out the risk analysis of this Privacy;
2. Analysis of the risk of affecting the environment for the useful organism used in the protection of plants imported into Vietnam by the National Technical Regulation.
3. The risk analysis process must include three stages of operation.
a) The beginning of the risk analysis process;
b) risk the risk of harm;
c) Risk management.
4. The risk analysis report must present a full risk of analysis of the risk of harm to imported plants. In form, the content reporting results risk analysis must comply with the provisions of Appendix VI accompanied by this message.
5. The authority with the authority on the plant ' s plant censorship is responsible for providing information in Vietnamese or English to analyze the risk of a prescribed sample of regulations at Annex I (for the case of analysis of the risk of pest danger as plants). or Annex II (for the case of a risk analysis affecting the environment of imported organisms used in plant protection) issued with this Privacy; registration with the Department of Food Protection to perform a dangerous analysis of the risk of the organism. for the object of risk analysis.
Every year, the state ensures that the funding level performs an analysis of the risk of harm to the object that has to be analyzed at risk.
RISK ANALYSIS PROCESS
1. The starting point when performing a pest risk analysis
a) determining the path of propagation of the harmful organism in which the subject of plant-controlled plants can be introduced, spread;
b) Define the harmful organism that belongs to the plant-control object.
2. Analysis of the risk of pest start by the transmission line
The requirement for new or modified pest risk analysis begins from the following situations:
a) A new type of goods or type of goods originating in new origin is expected to export to Vietnam;
b) The new plant species that is not yet in Vietnam are imported with the purpose of scientific research and selection;
c) Other propagation lines: natural spreading, packaging packaging, mail, waste, waste of passengers, etc.;
d) There is a change in regulation of plant testing or requirements related to imported goods;
The treatment of new plants or new information needs to be considered.
3. Analysis of the risk of pest start from pest species
The requirement for a new or modified pest risk analysis begins from one of the following situations:
a) The discovery of new pest species has established in the risk analysis area;
b) The discovery of new pest species in imported goods;
c) The pest species is at greater risk of harm in the new region compared to the risk analysis area and the region of origin;
d) The specific pest species were rediscovered;
Required to import a species of organisms to study, experiment, teach, trade or serve as a scene;
e) The treatment of new plant censorship or new information needs to be reviewed.
4. Set up a harmful creature category that can spread according to imported goods. Each pest species in this category will be transferred to phase 2 of the risk analysis process. If there is no animal testing subject by the propagation line, the risk analysis will stop here.
1. Consider the reported risk analysis report that has been made. If there has been a previous full review of risk analysis, use of that result.
2. Consider the field of goods of the same type of imports from other countries that have been analyzed at risk of the pest.
Assessing the risk of becoming a weed for the object must be able to analyze the risk that is likely to be used to grow crops by regulation at the national technical standard.
1. The analysis of the number of harmful organisms detected on the object of the same type of plant in the same type was imported into Vietnam: The synthesis of data on the discovery of harmful organisms on imported goods is carried out according to the prescribed pattern in Vietnam. Table 1, Annex V issued this message.
2. Distribution of Harmful Organisms
a) The source of information to build a Harmful Creature Catalogue for the object must analye the risk including:
The catalogue and information about the harmful organisms of the exporting country and the requirements for the relevant information are specified in the Appendix I issued with this message;
The list of harmful organisms detected on the object must analyze the risk of being built under the prescribed pattern in Table 1, Annex III issued with this message;
The results assess the risk of previous harm;
International databases are related.
b) The information used to distribute the harmful organism is:
Geographic distribution (distribution map, climate zone);
The method of harm;
The road is spreading.
The harmful animal management measures are being applied;
Other relevant information.
c) The results of the distribution of the harmful organism are built under the prescribed pattern in Table 2, Annex III issued by this message.
3. Identilocate the potentially harmful organism to become an animal control object.
a) The criteria for determining include:
There is a distribution in the exporting country;
It is possible to follow the subject of risk analysis;
Having the potential to become an animal control object.
b) The harmful organisms in the Prescribed Category at point c 2 This meets the criteria prescribed at a point a 3 This is included in the Harmful Creature Category that is likely to become a plant-testing object to continue to evaluate. In Table 3, Appendix III issued this message.
4. Evaluation of Visitor Consequences
a) For each of the pest species, the reentry is evaluated based on 5 risk factors including: The relationship between the organism that is harmful to the host and the climate; the Prussian master; the ability to release; the economic impact; environmental impact. The evaluation of the implementation by the provisions of the Annex IV is accompanied by this message.
b) The resulting synthesis assessment results
The results of the adverse effects assessment of the harmful organism are carried out according to the prescribed pattern in Table 4, Annex III issued by this message.
5. Accessibility Assessment
a) The accessibility of each pest species is evaluated based on 6 risk factors including: The mass of the object must analyze the risk of an annual import; the survival of the harmful organism after processing; the ability to survive the survival of the organism. harmful to the transport; the ability to survive damage is not found at the store; the ability to survive the harm in the place where the object must be analyzed is transferred; the Master is suitable for the breeding of the organism. The evaluation of the implementation by regulations at Annex V issued with this message.
b) Total travel assessment results
The results evaluated the possibility of the introduction of the harmful organism under the prescribed pattern in Table 5, Annex III issued to this message.
6. The conclusion of the risk of pest control and the requirement for plant-control measures for harmful organisms.
a) The combined results of the risk of pest damage by the prescribed form in Table 6, Annex III issued this message.
b) Depending on the risk of each species of harm to give the risk management measure as follows:
Low risk: No need to apply plant control measures;
Average risk: It is necessary to apply specific plant-control measures;
High risk: It must be applied to strict and specific plant-control measures.
1. Management measures
On the basis of the resulting risk assessment for the object of risk analysis, there is consultation with stakeholders such as: scientists, management, manufacturing, import to make specific management requirements aimed at miniming the risk of pest control and risk of risk. as follows:
a) A requirement for export water to carry out specific plant-based tests on the subject must analyze the risk to Vietnam;
b) Unity with export water on the export of the body must be a risk analysis to Vietnam.
2. Management measures to minimize the risk of pest:
a) Ban the importer of the object from being able to analyze the risk from specific countries or regions;
b) The requirement to obtain an imported plant for a plant;
d) Ask for the processing of plant-based practice in exporting water;
Required to be able to analyze the risk of being produced in the non-infected area.
e) Check, processing at the store;
g) The following plant-based plants;
) Other measures.
3. Efficiate efficiency and impact of management measures.
The efficient evaluation and impact of management measures aimed at miniming the risk of harm is made based on the following criteria:
In accordance with the applicable regulations;
e) The time needed to apply a new measure.
4. Choice option
On the basis of reviewing the effects and effectiveness of management measures to make the appropriate choice for each specific plant-testing object; the proposal of imported plant-controlled methods to the object must be analyzed at risk.
5. The draft report analysis risk analysis
a) The draft report analysis of the risk analysis under the prescribed pattern at Appendix VI attached to this message;
b) The organization is aware of the draft risk analysis report.
6. The draft requires import of imported plants
a) The draft requires an audit of imported plants according to the prescribed pattern at Annex VII issued this message;
b) The organization is aware of the requirements for importing plants.
7. Complete analysis of the risk analysis report and require import of imported plants.
1. Build a plan and organize the risk of the risk analysis by regulation at this Smart.
2. Notice the results of the risk analysis of the risk of a written pest to the agency with the authority on the plant censorship of the exporting country and the organizations, the individual involved.
It has been in effect since 1 January 2015.
The Director of the Bureau of Food Protection, the Prime Minister of Units, organizations, and individuals is responsible for the organization's implementation of this Privacy.
In the course of execution, if there is an entangrium, the recommended agencies, organizations, individuals, in time to reflect on the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (Department of the Food Protection) to sum up, the Minister considers, the ./.
The National Business