MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
Number: 43 /2014/TT-BCT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 19, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Content regulation, sequence, procedure, appraisal, and approval
The site of the building site.
MINISTER OF COMMERCE
Power Power Base. 28 /2004/QH11 December 3, 2004;
Number of Rules. 24 /2012/QH13 November 20, 2012 amended, add some of the provisions of the Power Law;
Base of Protocol 95 /2012/NĐ-CP November 12, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Commerce;
Base of Protocol 137 /2013/NĐ-CP October 21, 2013 by the Government Regulation the implementation of some of the provisions of the Law of Power and Amendment Law, the addition of a number of provisions of the Power Law;
On the recommendation of the Attorney General of the Energy Directorate,
The Minister of Public Works of the Ministry of Commerce issued the Content Regulation, sequence, procedure, appraisal, and approval of the Planning and Building Planning Center.
This message rules the content, sequence, procedure, appraisal, approval:
1. The plan for the construction of the Electric Power Center (later abbreviated as the TTL Plan) is available from two thermal power plants, using coal fuel, oil, gas.
2. Regulatory of the Building Planning Center.
This information applies to organizations, individuals associated with the establishment, appraisal, approval:
1. Building the Power Center.
2. Regulatory of the Building Planning Center.
CONTENT, SEQUENCE, PROCEDURE, APPRAISAL,
APPROVAL, ADJUSTMENT OF LOCATION PLANNING
BUILD A POWER CENTER.
The TTL plan includes the following principal content:
1. Legal documentation of TTL Planning, including:
a) A planning legal base: The text of the assignment of the TTTL planning order of the competent authority and other planning approval decisions are relevant.
b) The written opinion of the ministries, which is relevant to the TTL Planning and the opinion of the Provincial People's Committee, has a planned location for the construction of the Center of Power.
2. The status quo and the economic-social development planning of the area affected by the TTL Planning:
a) The population size, population characteristics, and social economics.
b) The status quo and infrastructure development planning.
c) The status quo and the industrial development planning.
3. The status quo and development of the regional power system, including:
a) Electrical loading.
b) The power source.
c) Grid grid.
4. Regional natural conditions survey reports affecting the TTTL Plan (accompanied by survey report records: terrain, geology, meteorology, hydrology of the research area).
5. Selection of the Center for Power Center:
a) Proposal to at least two methods of the planning of the Power Center. In particular, the geographical scale, the land size, the land of the land, the natural conditions, the residential impact, the condomiation of local planning.
b) Analysis, assessment of each location of: natural conditions; in accordance with the National Electric Power Development Planning, industry planning, local social economic development planning; the suitcases of transport and supply of fuel, the environment, supply, and supply. Fresh water, supply and waste of water cooling, connecting with the system; exploitation and supply of building materials; ensuring the economy, engineering for the development of projects in the Electric Power Centre.
c) The location of the choice of choice, the main parameters.
6. General planning and key technical solutions:
a) The combined planning methods by the Center of Power, compare, the choice method. Specifies the area of use of land items (including long-term land use, temporary land use area, water use area).
b) The number of nests, capacity, technology orientation, machine configuration.
c) Calculation of the fuel needs of the Power Center. Resource selection analysis, strain, fuel transport.
d) The need for demand, analysis of the option of a supply of fresh water.
) Calculating the need, analysis of the cooling of the cooling water level, the cooling of the cooling water. The calculation of the emission of cooling water heating (if necessary), is accompanied by a means of a cooling water supply.
e) Environmental protection solutions, the operating phase. Green tree planning. The amount of ferns, plaster; the direction of extraction, use of ferns, plaster; the accumulation of luxury, the time containing the ferns.
) To be connected to the electrical system and the electric key solutions: the voltage level, the routing number and the distribution ground layout (accompanied by a planning report connecting the national power system).
h) The traffic system in the Electric Power Centre and the traffic connect the Electric Power Center with the outside (roads, waterways, ports), the port construction planning report (if the Electric Power Center has a dedicated port).
i) Preliminary on key building solutions: background processing, high level of san, nail solution, construction of building categories.
) The operational and repair management of the Electric Power Center: envisage the number of personnel workers operating, corrects in the Electric Power Center, the regional planning of construction of the operational management area, repair.
l) Common categories: necessity, layout methods, mitigation mitigation in the process of building investment, operation process.
7. Report of the free, resettlement and resettlement method.
8. An investment bias, the operation of the machine, the plant.
9. Preliminary identification of total investment, economic efficiency-social efficiency, project of investment in factories.
10. Conferences and petitions.
11. Main drawings, including:
a) The geographical location of the area of the Power Center planning area is displayed on the topographic map of the 1/ 10,000 ratio or 1/ 25,000 (in the color).
b) The total face drawings, the layout of the work items (shown on the 1/ 10,000 terrain map or 1/25,000 ratio, the color in the paragraph A0; and the record proportions of the drawing) represent the content: layout, numbered numbering for each category. of each project; coordinates, boundaries, the land area of the main building categories, the general use of each plant in the Power Centre; the green tree layout, the landscape.
c) Principle Mapping of systems, including: fuel supply, water supply, cooling water supply, diagram linking to the electrical system, disposal of exhaust smoke (dethication, SO). x NO. x ), sewage treatment, disposal and transport of ferns.
d) diagonal, face-side connecting transportation, electrical, water level to the Center of Electric Power, preliminary solution of air traffic and underground building crosswords.
In the face of the competition, construction for each project is consistent with the investment of the investment.
The detailed content of the Planning Center for the Building of the Power Centre as an Appendix to this Information.
1. The situation base implementing the National Electric Power Development Plan, the need to develop power source, the General Department of Public Service Energy:
a) The Prime Minister's report to the Chairman of the Government to establish the TTTL Plan for the Power Centers not included in the National Electric Power Development Plan has been approved by the Prime Minister.
b) The decision to set the TTL Planning on Power Centers has been named in the National Electric Power Development Plan but not the TTL Planning.
2. After the granting of the authority to agree to the host of the TTL Planning, the General Energy Directorate follows the selection of a unit of specialized consulting unit in response to capacity, experience to set the TTL Planning.
3. In the 06-month period from the date of the Efficient TTL Planning contract date, the Advisory unit must complete the prescribed TTL Planning Profile at Article 3 of this Information and in accordance with the Consultated Consultability content to present the General Energy General. Appraisal.
1. The Advisory Unit is selected to set up the TTTL Plan in charge of the Energy Directorate of the TTL Planning Profile.
2. Content, the number of appraisal TTL Planning files:
a) The program approx TTL Planning: summaring the main content of the planning, summaring of the main content of local opinions and the ministries, the related sector, the petition.
b) Ba (03) the set of rules of complete planning in accordance with the Appendix issued under this message, with the following summary report.
c) A (01) CD recording all TTL Planning content.
3. Form: via post office or directly to the Energy General Headquarters-Ministry of Commerce.
1. The organization of the appraisal:
a) The Energy Directorate is responsible for the organization of the TTL Planning Profile.
b) The case is needed, the Energy General is hired to investigate the TTL Planning Profile or invite experts to assist the appraisal.
2. appraisal time:
a) In the 5-day period of work since the date of receiving the file, the General Energy Administration calculated the validity of the validity of the profile. The case case is not valid enough, the Energy General has the text requesting the additional counsel, editing.
b) During the 7-day period of work since the date of receiving the text of the General Office of the Energy required to supplement, edit the profile, the Consultate is responsible for the full addition of missing or unvalid records.
c) In the 30-day period of work since the date of the receiving of valid records, the Energy Directorate must complete the appraisal of the appraisal for the Minister of Commerce to review, approve.
The approved TTL plan will be granted the authority to consider adjustments when appearing one of the following factors:
1. Change the primary fuel source planning for the power plant in the Power Center, which changes the technological solution or other necessary changes that lead to adjustment:
a) The scope of the land of the projects and of the Center of Electric Power.
b) The total face, the side of the Power Center.
2. The adjustment increases or decreases the size of the capacity equivalent to the capacity of a single-smallest nest in the Power Center.
3. Change the Center for Power Center.
1. Minister of Commerce reports the Prime Minister of the Government apply to regulate the regulation of TTL Planning against the specified cases at Clause 2 and Clause 3 Articles 7 of this if making changes to the scale and location of the Power Center compared to the Development Plan. The government was approved by the Prime Minister.
2. The Minister of Commerce decides to adjust the TTL Plan for non-regulation cases at Clause 1 Article.
The TTL Planning adjustment profile consists of the following main content:
1. The legal basis and the need to adjust TTL Planning.
2. TTL Planning implementation.
3. Content, method of adjustment of TTL Planning:
a) The adjusted content compared to the approved TTL Planning.
b) Comparison, option of tuning the TTL Planning.
c) Proposition the post-adjustment TTL Planning method.
4. The impact assessment of TTL Planning has been adapted to investment activity, construction and operation of projects in the Power Center; to the site of the site of the Electric Power Center.
5. The written opinion of the Provincial People ' s Committee, of the ministries, the industry, the relevant unit for the TTL (if available).
6. The drawings, specialized reports, the calculations related to the Content-Planning adjustment content.
7. conclusions and petitions.
1. Option to adjust TTL Planning
After being granted the authority to agree to advocated the regulation of the TTL Planning, the General Energy Administration is implemented by the regulation or report of the Secretary of the Ministry of Commerce to invest the thermal power plant in the Electric Power Centre for the selection of the Consultated Advisory Unit. Adjust the TTL Plan.
2. In the course of the 06-month period from the date of the integration of the TTL Planning adjustment contract, the Advisory Unit must complete, the Energy Directorate of the Energy Appraisal of TTL Planning.
3. Content, the number of appraisal TTL Planning files, approx:
a) The program approx TTL Planning: summaring the main content of the regulation planning; the opinions of the ministries, the sector, the related unit (if any); the petition.
b) Ba (03) the set of TTL Planning adjuvables under provisions at Article 9 of this, which has an accompanying summary report.
c) A (01) CD recording all of the contents of the TTL Planning adjustment profile.
d) sequence: via post office or directly to the Energy General Headquarters-Ministry of Commerce.
4. In the 5-day period of work since the date of receiving the TTL Planning adjustment record, the General Energy General Control Energy, the validity of the profile. The case case is not valid enough, the Energy General has the text requesting the Additional Advisory Unit, editing the profile.
5. During the 7-day period of work since the date of receiving the text of the General Energy General's request to supplement, edit the profile, the Consultate is responsible for the full addition of missing or unincorporated records.
6. In the 30-day period of work since receiving enough valid records, the General Energy Directorate, the Minister of Commerce approx the TTL Planning regulator.
1. Cost of planning, appraisal and approval of the TTL Planning (including new and adjuvable) includes the following expenses:
a) The cost in the process of selecting the Plan of Planning the TTTL under the rules of the existing law.
b) New public planning or planning of TTL Planning
c) The cost of hiring an appraisal or hire consultant help the appraisal of TTL Planning (if any).
2. Cost of planning, appraisal and approval of the TTL Planning (including new and adjuvable) defined on the basis of applying a cost-to-cost basis or a cost-to-current cost.
1. The cost of planning, appraisal and approval of the TTL Planning (new set) by regulation at Article 11 This message is spent from the following sources:
a) From the State Budget that is allocated annually as planned by the Ministry of Commerce.
b) The investor is charged with the authority to hand over the project or unit of the Consultate Plan for funds and will be reimbursable by state budget capital or into the first implementation of the first implementation project in TTL by the decision of the Minister of State. My Love.
c) Use the funding sources of organizations in and out of the country for the construction of the TTL Planning under the provisions of the law.
2. The cost source for the regulation of the TTL Planning is decided by the Minister of Commerce for each specific case.
1. The Energy Directorate is responsible:
a) The organization of the monitoring, examination of the implementation of the TTTL Plan (newly created and modified) has been approved.
b) Lead the Ministry of Commerce to guide, direct the implementation of the projects in TTL.
c) Host, in collaboration with the Provincial People ' s Committee, the city with the Electric Power Center announced TTTL Planning (newly created and adjusted) that has been approved.
2. Chairman of the electricity project, the infrastructure project in the Power Center (if any) is responsible:
a) Make an investment, build on the right task assigned and comply with the approved TTL Planning.
b) Report the Ministry of Public Affairs implementation of the project due to its implementation of the investment in TTL when requested.
1. This message has been in effect since 05 January 2015.
2. Number Decision 06 /2007/QD-BCT October 17, 2007 by the Minister of Labor enacted the Content Regulation, sequence, procedure, appraisal, and approval of the Center for the Construction of the Power Centre expired since this Private Day is in effect.
3. In the course of this announcement, if there is a problem with the problem, the new content arose, suggested organizations, individuals with regard to the opinion of the Energy General for research, guidance or proposal, the Department of Trade Amendment, the Supplements of Information. Put it on.