Number: 16 /2014/TT-BNV
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 20, 2014
IT ' S SMART
The direction of the delivery, receiving the archives to the History Archive
The National Archives. 01 /2011/QH13 November 11, 2011;
Base of Protocol 01 /2013/ND-CP 03 January 2013 of the Government rules the implementation of some of the provisions of the Law of Archives;
Base of Protocol 58 /2014/ND-CP June 16, 2014 of the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
At the suggestion of the Secretary of the Bureau of Office and State Archives;
The Minister of Internal Affairs issued a notification of instruction, receiving the document stored in the History Archive.
This information guides the delivery, which receives the stored document with the permanent preservation value of the agencies, the organization of the Agency, the organization of the source of the document filing into the History Archive; the delivery, reception, and management of the archives. is preserved at the District Archives, district, town, provincial city (later known as District Archive) to the Provincial History Archive.
This information applies to the agencies, the organization of the Agency of the Agency, the organization of the source of the filing of the document in the History Archive at Section 2, Article 20 of the Archives; the National Archives; the Provincial History Archives, the City of Japan. It is the central part of the Central Committee (later known as the Provincial History Archive).
1. Deliver, take on the case, document on the History Archive of the right authorities, on the right deadline.
2. Only deliver, take on the case, the stored document has a permanent warranty value and the correct filing component.
3. The deposit box/pair of the filing of the filing document must follow the standard of the state regulations.
4. Full delivery of the search engine with the file block filed.
1. Select a profile, document with a value for permanent preservation and statistics to a Case Table, the filing document. Case Table Folder, file filed in Appendix I.
The document case has not been classified, records, agencies, organizations belonging to the filing must be corrected prior to the delivery.
2. The Council determines the value of the agency ' s document, the organization considers, through the Case Table, the filing document, and the head of the agency, the decision organization.
The Council component that defines the document value of the Archives of the Agency is regulated at Article 18 of the Rules of Archives.
3. Send the document accompanying the Case Table, the filing document offering the History Archive at the same level of inspection, the appraisal.
4. Complete the Case Table, the filing document after having the documentation of the History Archive.
The record, filing document is set up 3 copies: The agency, the filing organization, the document holding 1 copy, the History Archive holds 02 copies and is stored permanently at the agency, the organization, the History Archive.
5. Set up a document category that marks only the density levels (if any). A document category that seals only the density levels made in the instructions at Appendix II.
6. Transport the document to the History Archive at the same level to deliver.
7. Document Delivery
a) The filing of the file, document according to the Case Table, the filing document was approved by the head of the agency, the approval organization, and after the agency's appraisal of the authorities on the basis of the state administration of the competent archive.
b) Delivery of the editing guide text includes: a unit history of font formation and font history, case-setting classification guide, instructions for determining the value of documents and the search engine with a document block; the Document Category stamped only the levels density (if available).
1. Planning a collection of documents; unified with the agencies, the organization of the filing source on the type of document, the document component, document time, the number of documents and the time of the document delivery.
2. The agency ' s agency, the organization of the filing source preparing the delivery document.
3. The Case Table appraisal, the filing document submitted by the agency, organizes the delivery: Runder of the Case Table Table, the filing document; the filing of the filing deadline, document with the Office of the Authority for the duration of the database's documentation, and the examination. The actual probability of the file, the document.
4. The agency performs a state management task on the authority to approve the Case Table, the filing document. The file includes: The recommended text, which reports the appraisal results of the History Archive, the agency's appraisal recommended text, the organization that is attached to the Case Table, the filing document.
5. The history archive sends a message to the agency, the organization of the filing source on the results of approval.
6. Prepare the storage room and the preserved equipment to take over the document.
7. Continue Document
a) Check, object Table of Case, document filed with the actual transaction document.
b) Take on the case, document; the accompanying orthography text (if available) and the Case Table, the filing document.
c) Set up the document of the document.
The border was established in 3 copies: the agency, which holds the source of the filing, holds the history of the same class, which holds the history of the same class. The receipt of the records protocol in Annex III.
8. Bring the document to the warehouse and stack the price.
What? 6. Deliver, receive and manage the stored archives at the district-level repository (for districts, districts, towns, the province city that hosted the District History Archive prior to the Enforced Storage Laws)
1. Deliver, take on the stored archive document at the district-level repository into the Provincial History Archive.
The District Home Office is responsible for coordinating with the Provincial History Archive review, selecting records, documents that have the permanent preservation value of each Document, which statistics the filing of the filing document, and making table procedures for Liu. The history of the provincial government.
2. Document block management is not part of the filing component to the Provincial History Archive
a) Document that is not part of the filing component to the Provincial History Archive is preserved at the district-level repository administered by the Internal Office directly and is stored until the expiration of the time of the preservation.
b) For the full-value document or the expiration of the prescribed warranty period, the Internal Office is responsible for the purpose of assisting the UBND in consideration, as the procedures for the destruction of the document by regulation at Article 28 of the Rules of Archives.
1. This message has been in effect since 1 February 2015.
2. This message repel the Public Works 319 /VTLTNN-NVTW on June 1, 2004 of the State Office and Archives of the State for the implementation of the implementation of the document filing into the History Archive of the ranks.
1. The minister, the head of the peer-to-peer agency, the Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of the Central Committee, is responsible for the organization.
2. During the implementation process, if there is an entangriation of the agencies, the organization reflects on the Ministry of the Interior to study, modify, complement the appropriate ./.