THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
Number: 34 /2014/TT-NHNN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 20, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Trajectory of the fund money manager of the business
The traveler's business. -
The Civil Code base in 2005;
Vietnam State Bank Law School No. 46 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The Code of Credit: 47 /2010/QH12 June 16, 2010;
The National Tourism Law Base. 44 /2005/QH11 June 14, 2005;
Base of Protocol 180 /2013/NĐ-CP November 14, 2013 amendment, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 92 /2007/NĐ-CP June 1, 2007 specify the details of some of the provisions of the Tourism Law (later called the Digital Protocol). 180 /2013/NĐ-CP);
The base of the decree. 156 /2013/NĐ-CP November 11, 2013 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
On the recommendation of the Chief of Payment;
The Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam issued a Guide to the Management of the Fund for the Fund of the International Travel Business.
Number one. Adjustment range
This information instructs the management of the fund money of the international traveller business.
Article 2. Subject applies
1. International traveller business (later known as business).
2. Commercial banks, cooperative banks, foreign bank affiliates are operating in Vietnam (the latter is called the bank).
3. The agencies, organizations, individuals involved in the signing of the fund of the international traveller business.
Third. Fund Level
2. The amount of funds to the fund must be maintained throughout the time of the international traveller business.
Article 4. The interest rates deposit funds and pay interest deposit.
1. The business is paid by the bank for the amount of money deposited by the margin of interest due to the two sides of the agreement in accordance with the provision of interest rates deposited by the Vietnam Bank of Vietnam (State Bank) in each period.
2. On the basis of an agreement on the interest rate from the fund currency inscribed in the fund signing between the business and the bank, the bank where the fund signs interest payments to the amount of deposit deposits and transfers into the appropriate account at the request of the business or pay by Cash.
MANAGE FUND MONEY
Article 5. File a deposit and grant a deposit certificate
1. When the business is required to submit a fund deposit into account at the bank, the bank receives the fund and the business makes the contract to contract the fund in accordance with the specified content at this level and the law is relevant. On the basis of a fund contract, the bank receives the fund's implementation of the fund's number of funds deposited at the bank.
2. The fund contract consists of the following main content: Name, address, representative of the business; Name, address, representative of the bank; the amount of deposit; the money interest deposit; Pay interest to the fund; Use the deposit; Withdraw Funds; Return. the fund money; Accountability of the stakeholders and other agreements in accordance with the rule of law and not contrary to the regulation at this message.
2. After the blockade of the number of funds, the bank receives a Certificate of Certificate of International Travel Fund (s) for the business (according to this Smart Attachment Exhibit).
Number 6. Draw fund money
The withdrawal of the deposit is carried out by regulation at paragraph 3 Article 15 Decree 92 /2007/NĐ-CP (modified, supplemated at the Digital Protocol) 180 /2013/NĐ-CP ) And the rules of the law are relevant.
Article 7. Fund Deposit Supplement
1. In the 30-day period since the day the money is withdrawn from the fund, the business must submit a full complement of the fund in accordance with the provisions of this Article 3.
2. After a specified deadline at 1 Article, if the business does not replenize the fund-based fund, the bank has a timely responsibility for the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Directorate of Tourism) to take a measure.
Article 8. The procedure for reimbursable funds and all deposit accounts
1. The bank reimbursable the number of funds on the deposit account and of all deposit accounts for the business in regulatory cases at paragraph 4 Article 15 Decree 92 /2007/NĐ-CP (modified, supplemated at the Digital Protocol) 180 /2013/NĐ-CP).
2. The procedure of reimbursable funds
a) The business when there is a bank request reimbursable funds to perform the procedure as follows:
-Set up, send a bank deposit and a refund of the fund's deposit in the bank's sample.
-The text program of the Ministry of Culture-Sports and Tourism or the decision of the certificate of the certificate of investment certification by regulation at paragraph 4 Article 15 Decree 92 /2007/NĐ-CP (modified, supplemated at the Digital Protocol) 180 /2013/NE- CP);
-Passport Identification of the legal representative of the legal representative of the business. The authorized case is authorized by the authorized document.
b) The bank receives the funds responsible for examination of the word and the documents, the papers required above, if the legal, valid, return the return of the deposit and the account of the funds to the business.
THE BANK ' S RESPONSIBILITY TO RECEIVE FUNDS AND
STATE BANK RELATED UNITS
1. The business guide performs the statutory fund at this level and the law is relevant.
2. Level certificates receive funds for the business of the international traveller business after the business paid enough of the prescribed funds deposit.
3. Make payments on the amount of money that deposit the funds to the business by regulation at this Article 4.
4. Notice for the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Directorate General of Tourism) the business case does not submit a full complement of the fund in accordance with the regulation.
5. Make a situation report on the signing of the funds at the request of the State Bank.
1. The Payment is the head of a tracking responsibility, guidance, and processing of the problems that arise during this process.
2. The Inspector Agency, bank oversight, State Bank of the Provincial State Branch, the Central City of Central City responsible for coordinating inspectors, examine the business of managing the fund ' s fund in accordance with regulations at this Smart and Investment Bank. The law is relevant.
This message has the enforcement effect since January 15, 2015 and replaces the Digital Information Digital. 03 /2002/TT-NHNN April 5, 2002, Governor of the Bank of the State of the State Guide to the management of the funds of the traveller's business.
Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector, bank supervisor, Chief of Payment, Head of State Bank-related units, Director of the Bank of the State Branch of the Province, Central City of the Central Committee; Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Council. A member, the General Manager (Director) of the bank, the foreign bank branch; the Chairman of the Board, the Chairman of the Board, the Director General (Director) International Travel Business is responsible for this information ./.