Number: 10 /2014/TT-TTCP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 24, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Specify the location of the public office of the public inspection.
in the state inspection agencies must periodically transition.
Base of Protocol 83 /2012/NĐ-CP October 9, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Government Inspects;
Base of Protocol 158 /2007/NĐ-CP October 27, 2007 of the Government stipulated the portfolio of business positions and the period of periodic conversion of the workplaces to the cadres, civil officials, officials and the digital decree. 150 /2013/ND-CP November 1, 2013 of the Government amended, adds some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 158 /2007/NĐ-CP;
On the recommendation of the Chief of Staff Officer and the Chief of the Legal Affairs Department;
The Chief Inspector of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the United States of the United States of the United States of the United States of the United States of the United States of the United States shall periodically transition.
1. This information provides details of the position of the public ' s inspection of the office of the public not to hold leadership, management in state inspection agencies must periodically redirect the prevention of corruption.
2. Principles, content, form and responsibility that perform the periodic transfer of the work position to be done under the regulation at the Digital Protocol. 158 /2007/NĐ-CP October 27, 2007 of the Government.
3. The conversion of public positions is not the inspector of the public, the official in the state inspection agencies that follow the instructions of the ministries, the peer-to-peer agency that has the authority to enact a detailed regulatory authority. The catalog number of tasks must be periodically changed.
4. The rotation of the public office holds the leadership, the management is done according to the regulation of the personnel of the cadres, the civil service.
5. Do not apply to the regulation of the conversion of the work in accordance with the flag of this Notice to run the public out of the state inspection agency.
1. Administrative Inspector.
2. Professional Inspector.
3. Resolve the complaint, denounce.
4. Room Inspector, anti-corruption.
5. Go to the citizens.
6. Handout the complaint, denounce.
7. Monitor, appraisal and handle after the inspector.
8. Office-based management, field, expert object assigned to the inspector, address the complaint, denounce, and prevention, anti-corruption.
The term of the conversion period is 5 years (60 months) for civil service in the positions of the regulatory inspection in Article 2 of this Information.
1. The following cases have come to the conversion deadline but have not yet made the conversion; the conversion is made when there is no longer reason to be converted:
a) The public is in the time of being considered disciplinary treatment;
b) The public is in the time of being prosecated, investigated or related to the work on investigation, inspector, examination;
c) The public is treating poor health conditions under the provisions of the Ministry of Health, long-term schooling or dispatched to the sect;
d) The female public is in the time of pregnancy or raising children under 36 months of age. The case must raise the child under the age of 36 (due to his wife's death or other objective) the male public is also applied as a female civil service;
The public is serving as the Chief Inspector, addressing the complaint, denouncing; the organization of the organization veritifully solving the complaint, denouncing; the Organization of the Supervisor, which is determined and processed after the inspection.
2. Do not make a job conversion to the public with the remaining work period below 18 months before the age of retirement.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since January 15, 2015 and replaces the Digital Information Digital. 1680 /2009/TT-TTCP July 17, 2009, by the Government Inspector.
2. The ministries, peer agencies, the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee are responsible for organizing the deployment and directing state inspection agencies within the management scope to make the transition to the position of public affairs by periodic; The President of the Government report results on 1 November every year.
3. In the course of the execution, if there are issues that arise or have difficulties, entanged, the ministries, the peer-to-peer agency, the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of China, state inspection agencies reflect on time about the Government Inspector to study. solved ./.