MEDIA AND MEDIA
Number: 18 /2014/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 26, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Define the number of Protocol execs 187 /2013/NĐ-CP 20
November 2013 by the Government for the granting of the import permit.
The device was broadcast, the radio broadcast.
The Telecommunications Law Base November 23, 2009;
The National Code of Frequinline Law on November 23, 2009;
Base of Protocol 25 /2011/NĐ-CP April 6, 2011 of the Government rules the details and guidelines for some of the provisions of the Telecommunications Law;
Base of Protocol 187 /2013/NĐ-CP November 20, 2013 of the Government regulates the implementation of the Commercial Law on International Wholesale Procurement and Trade, sale, public and transit activities with foreign countries;
Base of Protocol 132 /2013/NĐ-CP October 16, 2013 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
Base Decision Base 41/2005/QĐ-TTg February 2, 2005, the Prime Minister of the Government issued a licensing of the import of goods;
On the recommendation of the Director of the Bureau of Telecom,
The Minister of Information and Communications issued the details of the detailed examination of the decree. 187 /2013/NĐ-CP November 20, 2013 of the Government on the granting of the license to import the device, the radio broadcast.
1. This information regulates the condition, the order, the granting procedure, the import of the imported license, the cases exempt from the import license, the specific item category under the HS code for the viba device; the device, the device, and the radio frequency radio. in the range from 9 KHz to 400 GHz and the capacity from 60 mW or 60 mW or more (the following is generally a radio device, the radio radio broadcast) of the Ministry of Information and Media Management.
2. This information applies to organizations, imported individuals (later called the importer) of the device, the electric radio broadcast is regulated at Article 2 of this Information.
3. Devices, revenue-broadcast radio is a moving asset, goods serving personal needs with diplomatic and personal baggage in accordance with the laws of law, implemented by the government's own regulation, the Prime Minister.
4. On-entry, re-export the broadcast device, capture-broadcast the current implementation by regulation at the Digital Decree 187 /2013/NĐ-CP November 20, 2013 and the direction of the Ministry of Commerce.
1. The set of radio devices, the radio-radio broadcast must have an import permit prescribed at the Appendix I of this Smart and only applies to the device, the radio radio, which both HS code and the data description duplicate to HS code and the description. The goods are in the catalogue.
2. The radio device, the radio-radio broadcast must have an import permit that is a complete device with a technical specification, describing the goods according to the correct specification, design structure, which can operate independently; do not apply to components or accessories. The devices of the devices, the microwave radio and the radio, do not include the radio-only radio.
The device's broadcasting device, the prescribed radio broadcast at Annex I of this Private Information is exempt from the import license in the following cases:
1. Devices, revenue-broadcast radio: The diplomatic representative body, foreign affairs agency, international organizing agency in Vietnam; the foreign-level delegation to visit Vietnam is entitled to provide preferable treatment, exempts and departs. diplomatic service; foreign reporters on the non-resident press service in Vietnam (the State Department's press release permit).
The device, which is a radio-free radio broadcast in this paragraph, is exempt from the import license, but when used to be licensed by the Department of the frequency of the frequency of the frequency of the frequency of the frequency, the frequency of the radio frequency is used by the current regulation.
2. The ground cell phone (not exempt from the import permit for satellite phones) signs on the same trip or not the same entry of the entry person or being imported according to the postal route, the international transfer service to serve for the purpose. Individual; temporary ground cell phone, re-entry for the purpose of warranty, repair, replacement with the condition of the warranty period under the import contract.
The import permit is used to import the specified shipment on a license, which is in effect until that shipment is fully adopted, not exceeding the number of records in the import permit and in the validity of the validity of a valid certificate or certificate. Trade contract.
The importers are obliged to submit a charge fee or grant an import license under the rules of the existing law.
THE PROCEDURE OF IMPORT OF IMPORT PERMITS FOR THE DEVICE ' S BROADCAST, RECORDING-BROADCAST RADIO
The devices that are broadcast, the imported electric radio release needs to meet the following conditions:
1. In accordance with the standards, technical standards issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications issued or published by the Ministry of Information; in accordance with the position of installation of equipment and regulations on telecommunications management.
2. In accordance with the radio frequency planning, the regulations on the use of radio frequency and import purposes.
Devices that do not meet the above or imported conditions for special purposes, follow the guidelines of the Ministry of Information and Communications for each specific case.
The Telecommunication Department of Information and Communications is a licensing body for the import of the device, the radio broadcast.
1. The filing recommended that the import permit be established as one (01) order, including:
a) The application of the license to import imported license by Form 01 Annex II is accompanied by this Information;
b) Papers of proof of legal status (corporate registration certificate, or decision-to-form license, or investment certificate/investment license), citizen/passport certificate: copy of evidence, case file filing is not available It ' s true that you have to bring it in order to show it.
c) A valid certificate certificate: confirmed copy of the imported person;
d) Technical documentation of the device: the confirmed copy of the importer;
e) The commercial invoice represents the name, symbol, quantity of the device to be delivered, a radio broadcast on the imported electric line: a copy of the certificate, the case of filing a copy without a certificate, when it is required to carry a major version in order to meet;
f) The trade contract or the word, the single in which must present the name, symbol, number of devices, the number of transmable radio waves: the copy of the certificate, the case of filing, without a certificate, is required to deliver the correct copy. -Yeah.
2. Address reception only:
The file recommended issuing the import permit sent via the postal route or submit directly to the Telecommunications Bureau. Address, phone number, fax number of the Telecommunications Department posted on the electronic information page: www.vnta.gov.vn .
The results of the import license issued a import permit are paid at the reception site or via the postal route.
3. Presentation of the import license level:
a) Import license order:
As soon as the filing took place at the Department of Telecom or in the third round (03) of working days, since the day the Telecommunications Authority received the file via postal service, the Bureau of Telecommunications examined the import offer of the porter, announcing the request for revision, the supplement. file (for case case that the license case is not properly specified at 1 Article). In the fifth round (05) the day of work since the Telecommunications Day sent a request for revision, the addition of the case if the importer did not make a request for the amendment, the Department of Telecommunications issued a refusal to license it.
b) The timeout of the import license:
During the period of seven (07) days of work since the Bureau of Telecom received proper records, the Department of Telecommunications reviewed and issued a license to import the imported license in Appendix III with this information. The case refused to issue an import permit, the Bureau of Telecommunications notified by text to the importer, which explicitly stated the reason for rejection.
1. The importer recommends granting the import license in the following circumstances:
a) The import permit is missing, broken but still the validity deadline and the shipment date issued of the imported license has not been fully adopted;
b) The validity of the validity of the certificate certificate;
c) There is a change in the Contract Identification Certificate;
d) There is a change in the number of devices of the device, the input-broadcast of the imported electric line; the purpose of importing; the sale of goods to the importer at the import permit.
2. The procedure to grant import license:
a) Proposition of the import permit is established as a (01) order, including:
-The application provides a license to import imported licenses by Form 02 Annex II attached to this Information;
-The document copy associated with the change of content written on the import license.
b) The profile offers to reissue the import permit sent via the postal route or submit directly at the Telecommunications Bureau. Address, phone number, fax number of the Telecommunications Department posted on the electronic information page: www.vnta.gov.vn .
The results of the case processing of the import permit are paid at the reception site or via the postal route.
c) The deadline for import of import permits: In the period of year (05) the day of work since the date of the Department of Telecommunications received the correct import permit issued records, the Department of Telecommunications reviewed and reissued the import license under the Import license Form at Annex. This is a third with the same message.
1. This message has been in effect since 16 January 2015.
2. The licenses to import the device, the electric radio broadcast was issued in Digital Information. 14 /2011/TT-BTTTT June 7, 2011 is still in use until the expiration of the validity deadline is on the license.
3. This information replaces Clause 2 and Clause 3 Articles 2 Chapter I; Clause 1, 3 and Clause 4 Article 3 Chapter I; Clause 2 Chapter 4 Chapter I; Section 2 Chapter II; Appendix II; Template 04, 05 and Form 06 Appendix III 14 /2011/TT-BTTTT June 07, 2011 of the Ministry of Information and Communication Guide to the Digital Protocol. 12 /2006/NĐ-CP 23 January 2006 of the Government of the Ministry of Information and Communications of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
4. Chief of Staff, Director of the Department of Telecommunications, Director of units of the Ministry of Information and Media and Organization, the personally involved in charge of this private practice.
5. During the course of execution, if there is a matter of birth or difficulty, entangrium suggests organizations, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Information and Communications to promptly resolve the ./.
Nguyen North Son