Number: 72 /2014/QH13
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 27, 2014
Amendment, addition of some of the provisions of the Vietnam People 's Army of the People' s Army
The Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
The amendment, the addition of some of the provisions of the Law of the Army of Vietnam People's Army:
1. Modified, add Article 11 as follows:
1. The basic position of the officer involved:
a) Minister of Defense;
b) Chief of the General Staff; Chairman of the Political Directorate;
c) Chairman, General Secretary, Director General;
d) Commander of the Military District, Military Military District; Commander of the Armed Forces, Military Political Affairs; Commander of the Border Force, Government of the Border Patrol;
Commander of the Army Corps, Military Command; Commander of the Army, Military Government; Commander of the Naval District, Naval District Government;
e) Division leader, Chief of the Division; Commander of the provincial military command, the central to the central city (later known as the provincial level), the Military Command of the Provincial Military Command; Commander of the Provincial Border Command, Government of the Command of the Ministry of Military The provincial office.
g) the brigade commander, the brigade commander;
h) Lieutenant General, Government of the Regiment; Chief Commander of the Military Command of the District, District, Town, Province of the Province (later known as district level), Government of the Military Command of the District;
i) Battalion, battalion politician;
l) Captain, the Company administrator;
l) Central Captain.
2. The office, the title equivalent to the prescribed office at points c, d and clause 1 This is due to the Government of Regulation; office, the title equivalent to the prescribed office at e, g, h, i, k and l paragraph 1 This is by the Secretary of Defense. What? "
2. Corrects 3 Article 13 as follows:
" 3. The highest age of the officer in charge of command, unit management stipulated at the points, e, g, h, i, k and l clause 1 Article 11 of the Law provided by the Secretary of Defense but does not exceed the highest age of the prescribed officer at 1 Article. Hey. "
3. Modified, add Article 15 as follows:
1. The highest rank of military rank for the office of the prescribed officer is as follows:
Minister of Defense;
General Chief of Staff; Chairman of the Political Bureau;
b) General, Admiral of the Navy:
The Deputy Minister of Defense has the highest rank of military rank of General, the Admiral of the Navy no more than six.
Vice Chief of Staff, Deputy Chairman of the Political Bureau: each position with the highest rank of military rank is not too much of the Supreme General.
Director, Government of the National Defence Academy;
c) Lieutenant General, Vice Admiral of the Navy:
Commander, Military District: Military District, Armed Forces, Border Force; Chairman, General Secretary, General Counsel; Head of the Government of Government;
Commander, Commander of the Command: Capital of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Sea Police;
Director, Government of the Academy: Army, Politics, Military Engineering, Logistics, Military Health;
Principal, Government of the Officers ' Schools: Army I, Army II, Politics;
The Deputy Director of the National Defence Academy has the highest rank of military rank of lieutenant general not too much, and the vice president of the National Defence Academy with the highest rank of military rank is the lieutenant general.
Minister of the Bureau: Operations, Military, Military, Army self-defense, Organization, Officer, Propaganda, School, Electronic Warfare, Information Technology, Rescue-Rescue, Foreign Affairs;
Chief Inspector of the Ministry of Defence; Chief Justice of the Central Military Tribunal is the Deputy Chief of the Supreme People's Court; the Central Military Institute of Military Inspects is the Deputy Director of the Supreme People's Control Institute;
Chief of staff of the Central Military Commission-Office of the Ministry of Defense;
Director of the Defense Strategy Institute;
Director of the Central Military Hospital 108;
d) Major General, Rear Admiral:
Commander, Government: Corps, Army, Naval District, Maritime Police Region;
Bureau Chief: Security of Military Security, Military Science, Finance, Planning and Investment, Army Medical, Criminal Investigation, Standards-Measuring-Quality, Civil, Policy, Economy, Resources, Revenue, Technology Management, Map, Military, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Transport, Military, Car-Machine, Military Engineering, Training-Training, Army Air Room, Reconnaissance, Narcotics Prevention, Cryptography Management Engineering; 11, 12, 16, 25, and 71;
Minister: Military Institute of Military Science and Technology, Vietnam Military History Institute, Institute of 26, Institute of 70;
Director, Government of the Academy: Air Force-Air Force, Navy, Border, Military Science;
Director of the Technical Engineering Institute;
Commander of the Defence Corps-Economy: 11, 12, 15, 16 and 18;
Commander, the Commander of the Command Protection of Chairman Ho Chi Minh;
Political Chairman: Military District, Legions, Border Force, Defence Academy, Department of General Staff, General Department of Logistics, Directorate General of Engineering, Directorate of Defence Industry, Directorate II; Director of the Political Bureau of the Political Directorate;
A Deputy Chief of Staff is Secretary or Deputy Party Secretary of the Military District Staff, Armed Forces, Border Patrol Department;
A Political Deputy is Secretary or Deputy Secretary of the Political Bureau of the Military District, the Armed Forces, the Border Defence Department;
General Editor of the People's Army, General Editor of the National Defence Journal;
Director of the Center for Radio-Television.
General Manager, a Deputy Director General is Secretary of the Party Committee of the Armed Services Committee;
General Director of the Center for Tropical Centers of Vietnam-Russia;
Director: Hospital 175, Hospital 103, Army Institute of Cervical Medicine, National Institute of Spices;
Dean of the Academy of Defence Sciences: Theory of Marxism-Leninism; Party Works, Political Work; Strategy; Campaign;
Assistant Secretary of Defense, Chief of the Legal Affairs Department, Chief of Staff Office of the General Staff, Chief Office of the Political Bureau;
The rank of vice-ranking of the chief stipulated at this point is that the highest rank of military rank is Major General, the number as follows: of the Political Bureau, one; of the Lord General, the General Secretary, the Commander of the Military Region. Six; of the Commander of the Border Defense Department not too year; of the Director of the Operations Department, the Army Air Service is not too three; of the Director of the Army Academy, Political Academy, Military Engineering Academy, Logistics Academy, no more than three; of the Chancellor. Army Officer I, School of Army Officer II, School of Political Officers No more than three; of the Head of the Government of Government, Commander of Prime Minister Hanoi, commander of the Ho Chi Minh City Command, Commander of the Vietnam Marine Police Command, Chief Inspector of the Ministry of Defense, no more than three; of the Secretary of Defense, the Civil Guard, the Bureau of Defense, the Bureau of Staff, the Bureau of Propaganda, the Bureau of State, Electronic Operations Bureau, Bureau of Information Technology, Department of Rescue, Department of Foreign Affairs, Chief Justice of the Central Military Court, Minister of Central Military Testing, Chief of the Central Military Office-Office of the Ministry of Defense, Secretary of State The Defense Strategy Institute is not too two; the Director of the 108th Army Central Hospital is one;
The Chief of the Division, the Chief of the Division; the Commander, the Chief of the Military Command, the provincial commander, the commander of the provincial headquarters.
The brigade commander, the Brigades.
The Chief of the Regiment, the Regiment of the Regiment; the Commander, the Chief Minister of the Military Command,
Battalion commander, politician.
Captain of the Company,
2. Deputy Chairman and Commissioner in charge of the Central Military Commission for the rank of general of the rank of general in accordance with the provisions of the competent authority.
3. The National Guard Officer is a member of the National Defence and Security Committee of the National Council or appointed as the General Secretary or equivalent of the highest rank of rank: the military officer of the People's Army. The Vice-Chairperson of the National Defense and Security Committee, or the appointment of the Secretary of State or the equivalent of the highest rank rank, is the Middle East. General, the rank of authority under the authority of the authority.
4. The highest rank of military rank for the office, the officer's title is the rank of general of the new formation unit appointed by the Standing Committee of the National Assembly.
5. The highest rank of military rank for the office, the officer's title is the colonel, the remaining rank appointed by the Minister of Defense. "
4. Modified, add Article 17 as follows:
1. Officer in the army is promoted to the rank of rank when there is sufficient following the following conditions:
a) Standard enough to be specified in Article 12 of this Law;
b) The current rank of the current rank is lower than the highest rank of the rank of rank for the office, the title of duty;
c) Enough time to limit the rank of specified function at paragraph 2.
2. The deadline for military promotion to the officer at the military is stipulated as follows:
Lieutenant to Lieutenant:
Lieutenant to the captain:
Major to lieutenant colonel:
Colonel to Colonel:
Colonel to the Major General, Navy Admiral for a minimum of four years.
Commodore, Rear Admiral of the Navy, Vice Admiral of the Navy for a minimum of four years.
Lieutenant General, Vice Admiral of the Navy to the General, the Naval Admiral for a minimum of four years;
General Admiral, Admiral of the Navy, for a minimum of four years.
School officers at the school were charged at the time of the rank of military promotion.
3. The age of the officer at the rank of military rank from the rank of colonel to the Major General, the Rear Admiral of the Navy is not more than 57, the higher case when required by the President's decision.
4. The officer at the rank of special achievement was promoted to the rank of rank, but did not exceed the rank of the highest rank for the office, the title of duty officer. "
5. Modified, add Article 25 as follows:
1. The authority to appoint, dismissal, style, style, promotion, demo, title of functions to the officer stipulated as follows:
a) The President of the appointed, dismissal, the President of the Chief of the General Staff, Chairman of the Political Directorate; movement, promotion, demoted, rank of rank of general, Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral, Admiral of the Navy;
b) Prime Minister to appoint, dismissal, Deputy Chief; Deputy Chief of the Chief of Staff, Deputy Chairman of the Political Bureau; Director, Parliamentary Government of the Defence; Director General, General Secretary, General Counsel; Commander, Military District Government; Private command, the Government of the Armed Forces; Commander, Chief of the Border Patrol; Commander, the Government of the Vietnam Sea Police; Head of the Government of Government and other posts under the provisions of the competent authority;
c) The Minister of Defense appointed, dismissal, dismissal of posts and styles, downs, demoted, stripped of the remaining rank of military rank and raised the salaries of the officer;
d) The appointment, dismissal, the task of the offices of the Compact, the Court, the execution of the army in the military is carried out in accordance with the law.
2. The authority with the authority to decide which office to appoint, dismissal, dismissal, decision to extend the term of service to the Army, the movement, the delegation, the lower office, the service, the transfer, and the transignor. I'm sorry, I'm going to the office. "
6. Add Article 25a after Article 25 as follows:
" Article 25a. The order, the custom, the promotion, the order, the rank of rank for the officer.
1. Prime Minister of the Government of the President of the President, promoted, demoted, demoted to the rank of General, Rear Admiral, Vice Admiral, Admiral of the Navy.
The promotion, demoted, stripped of the rank of general of the military officer's army at the request of the agency, the organization, which was sent to the faction and the Minister of Defense.
2. sequencing, promotion, promotion, demiatuation, rank of rank of rank for the rank officer, lieutenant, and raise of officers appointed by the Minister of Defense. "
7. Modified, add 1 and paragraph 7 Article 31 as follows:
" 1. The government's wages and wages are regulated by the Government; the officer ' s payroll is calculated according to the office, the title of duty and the rank rank consistent with the nature, the task of the military is the special labor sector; the seniority is calculated according to salary. The service and time of service. The officer enjoyed subsidy, subsidies such as for cadres, civil officials with the same working conditions and allowable, military-specific subsidies; "
" Seven. Having a housing allowance; the social housing support policy, which is guaranteed by the law in accordance with the provisions of the law. "
The law came into effect on 1 July 2015.
The regulations of the movement, promotion, demipation, rank of rank of general rank; appointment, dismissal, dismissal of the highest rank of military rank, the rank of general in effect from the time of the Law was published.
The government, the authorities have the authority to rule out the details, the paragraph assigned to the Law.
The law was appointed by the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam XIII, the 8th session through November 27, 2014.
President of Congress.
Nguyen Gung Xiong