Number: 69 /2014/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 10, 2014
Managing the management, using the proceeds
from the housing arrangement, the land at the Ministry of Defense units
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The State Budget Law Base December 16, 2002;
Land Law Base November 29, 2013;
The Management Law Base, which uses the state property on June 3, 2008;
Base of Article 49 106 /2009/NĐ-CP November 16, 2009 the Government regulates the administration, using state property at the People's Armed Unit;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of Defense,
The Prime Minister issued the decision to rule out the management, using the proceeds from the housing arrangement, the land at the Department of Defense units.
1. This decision rules the management, using the proceeds from the house arrangement, the land under the overall methodology granted jurisdiction in the units of the Ministry of Defense.
2. The proceeds from the home arrangement, the land that made the capital to the military business was not part of the regulation of this Decision.
This decision applies to other departments, units, businesses and organizations of the Ministry of Defence (later called units) and organizations, individuals involved in the implementation of house arrangements, land under the rule of law.
The proceeds from the arrangement of the house, land at the Ministry of Defense units, include:
1. The proceeds from the sale of the house and other property attached to the land, transfer the rights to the land.
2. The proceeds from the purpose of using the land used for the purpose of defense (later known as defence land) to other purposes.
3. Money compensation, land support, property attached to the land revoked in the case of state recovery state of defense to use on other purposes.
1. The whole amount of proceeds by regulation at Article 3 This Decision is filed into the open-hold account open at the State Treasury chaired by the Ministry of Defense as the account holder.
2. The Defense Ministry uses the amount of proceeds specified at this 1 Article for the following content:
a) Pay the expenses:
-Related to house processing, land, including:
+ Checking, measuring house, soil;
+ Determines the price, price appraisal and cost of the sale of the auction;
+ Destruction, including: The cost of dismantling, cancelation, property distorts;
+ Migration, including: The cost of dismantling, shipping, installation of machinery, equipment (if required to move); the cost of support to relocate the households is in the old position (if any).
-The other cost involved.
b) The remaining amount after paying for regulatory content at Point A 2 This is used for the tasks: Uplifting the defence potential; investment development of the defense industry; investment building construction, defense production facility, and the United States. Important defense missions, pressing under the programs, approved projects that allow the use of proceeds from house arrangements, land in units of the Ministry of Defense.
3. The accounting process, managed, uses the proceeds.
a) A quarterly periodic, the Ministry of Defense announced the number of revenues, the number, the balance on the account that is on hold from the housing arrangement, the land for the Treasury to follow suit, to sum up.
b) The end of each fiscal year, prior to December 31, the Ministry of Defense aggregated, spent, and the use of money on a temporary account of carrying out the duties of state budgets in the regulatory defense sector at point b 2 This sent the ministry. Finance to implement the state budget collection by each site of the source of the revenues; the accounting of the budget over the state budget for the Ministry of Defense under the provisions of the law and regulations at the decision.
c) The Secretary of Defense is responsible for the management, using the proceeds from the housing arrangement, the land at the Department of Defense units under the law of the state budget.
This decision has been in effect since 26 January 2015.
1. The Ministry of Finance chaired, in coordination with the Ministry of Defence for the implementation of this Decision.
2. Minister of ministries: Defense, Finance, Resources and Environment, Planning and Investment, People's Council, Provincial Committee of the Provincial People's Committee, Central City, and relevant agencies responsible for the decision.