Number: 76 /2014/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 19, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Ban on economic-engineering in the field
provide services that guarantee maritime safety
Vietnam Maritime Code Base June 14, 2005;
Base of Protocol 107 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
Base of Protocol 21 /2012/NĐ-CP March 21, 2012 of the Government on Port Authority Management and Maritime Stream;
Base of Protocol 130 /2013/ND-CP October 16, 2013 by the Government on Manufacturing and Public Service products;
At the suggestion of the Chief of the Composition and the Bureau of Maritime Affairs of Vietnam,
The Ministry of Transport issued the Ministry of Transport issued an economic-technical level in the area of the supply services guarantee of maritime safety.
1. Economic orientation-management techniques, shipping of sea lamps;
2. Economic routing-management engineering, shipping of navigation;
3. Economic orientation-the resupply of the supply of marketing;
4. Economic orientation-maintenance engineering, repair of marine signaling equipment;
5. Economic Definition-Maritime signaling repair technique;
6. Economic orientation-technical change, drop, adjustment and recovery of marine signaling buoys;
7. Economic routing-fuel consumption techniques;
8. Economic orientation-the engineering of the electrical generator;
9. Economic routing-Marine repair techniques;
10. Economic orientation-the brand new technology for navigation.
1. This information applies to agencies, organizations and individuals involved in the provision of a maritime safety guarantee service.
2. For the flow, media, equipment, job categories in the product structure, the service of the utility guarantee that the safety of the maritime navigation is not specified in the economic-level practices-issued by this message, the organization is delivered. In order, the utility services guarantee the safety of the maritime safety building-the engineering of the Vietnam Maritime Service appraisal, the Department of Transportation approved for deployment.
What? 3. This message is in effect enforced from 05 February 2015 and replaces the Digital Information Information. 02 /2011/TT-BGTVT February 14, 2011 by the Minister of Transport enacted economic-technical levels in the field of supply services that guarantee maritime safety.
What? 4. Chief of the Department, Chief Inspector of the Department, the Chief of the Department, Director General of the Vietnam Maritime Bureau, General Manager of the Northern Maritime Safety Board, General Manager of the Southern Maritime Safety Board, Chief of the Department of Public Affairs, Organization and Fish. This is responsible for the execution of this information.
The La rose.