Numbers: 76 /2014/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 24, 2014
modified, the addition of some of the Number Decision 81 /2010/QĐ-TTg December 13
2010 by Prime Minister of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government,
exploitation and use of national spy data
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
Base of Protocol 12 /2002/NĐ-CP January 22, 2002 of the Government of the Measurement and Map Activity;
Base of Protocol 102 /2008/NĐ-CP September 15, 2008 by the Government on the collection, management, exploitation and use of data on resources and the environment;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment,
The Prime Minister issued the revised Decision, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Decision. 81 /2010/QĐ-TTg December 13, 2010 the Prime Minister provides for the recognition, storage; disposal, exploitation and use of national spy data.
What? 1. Modified, add some of the Number Decision 81 /2010/QĐ-TTg December 13, 2010 the Prime Minister provides for the recognition, storage, processing, exploitation and use of national spy data:
1. Modified Article 1 as follows:
" Article 1. Adjustment range
This decision provides for the collection, storage, processing, exploitation and use of national spy data; responsibilities and powers of the agencies, organizations, individuals in the collection, storage, processing, exploitation and use of national spy data. "
2. Modified Article 3 as follows:
In this Decision, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The spy data is the visual data from the satellite probe.
2. Detective Data Level 0 is the detection and direct processing of satellite signals from satellite signals at the satellite recording station without any editing.
3. The raw image data is the preliminary processed image data, which aims to remove the error in the image output.
4. Image product data is the image data that has been processed and geometrated.
5. The primary digital search data is the first version of the image to be purchased or received from abroad.
6. The replica probe data is data-based data from remote sensing data of 0 or from the main map probe data.
7. National spy data is that the probe data is obtained at satellite photography station in Vietnam, foreign purchases by state budget capital or obtained through exchange, cooperation, and receiving aid from countries, territories, territories, and other countries in the United States. The international organization is approved by the authorities.
8. The telecommunication database is a collection of data that has been tested, evaluated, processed, integrated, integrated and stored systematically in the form of data files saved on the news systems, items including hard drives, magnetic tape, and disk. CD, DVD and other forms.
9. The National Exploration Database is a collection of national spy data that has been tested, evaluated, processed, integrated, integrated and stored systematically in the form of data files saved on the news systems, items containing the type of socket. Hard, tape, CD, DVD and other forms.
10. A Remote Sensing Metadata is a description of the content, source, quality, processing method, and other information that is associated with remote sensing data.
11. The satellite camera station is the hardware and software equipment system to pick up and handle remote sensing signals.
12. Exploratory data is the acquisition of data at satellite photography station in Vietnam or in the form of purchase, exchange, cooperation, foreign aid.
13. Processing of remote sensing data is the process of processing raw image data; the data product data has increased value in response to the user's requirements.
14. Storage of remote sensing data is the process of collecting, updating, preserving data for extraction and use.
15. Mining and use of remote sensing data is the process of selecting, handling, explaining the necessary information from remote sensing data for specific purposes. "
3. Fix 1 Article 4 as follows:
" 1. The recognition and storage of national probe data provided by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. "
4. Modip Points a and add Point 1 Point 1 Article 5 as follows:
"a) The recording at the satellite photography station in Vietnam is conducted under a yearly plan, periodically five (05) years and on the request of a groundbreaking mission to be managed by the State Department by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment."
"d) The acquisition at a foreign-supplied satellite photographic station or a foreign venture with foreign countries is conducted under the agency due to the agency, the organization that owns the satellite photography station."
5. Fix 1 Article 11 as follows:
" 1. Exploitation and use of national detective data serving security purposes, defense or in a state of emergency must only pay the costs needed to carry out the job of providing the mining service and use of national spy data in accordance with its guidance. The Ministry of Finance. "
6. Fix 4 and add up to 8 Article 12 as follows:
" 4. Records, archives of foreign and Vietnamese foreign spy data collected at satellite surveillance stations operated by the Ministry of Management and Reconnaissance Data, other Department of State spy products. "
" 8. Inspector, examine the laws of the law of the detective and to deal with the laws of the probe by the rule of law. "
7. edit paragraph 4 Article 13 as follows:
" 4. Providing the probe to buy, receiving from foreign countries does not affect military secrecy by regulation at point b, Point c, and Point 1 Article 1 Article 5 of this Decision for the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment to integrate into the national probe database in the country. the slog deadline is three (03) months, since the date receives data from the supplier. "
8. Additional Article 13a as follows:
" 13a. The responsibility of the agencies is entrusted by the Government of Vietnam ' s satellite satellite.
In the thirty (30) days from the date of receiving the text of the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment requires the identification of the photographic capacity of the Vietnam spy satellite, the satellite satellite management agency responsible for responding to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, report the Prime Minister to consider, decide whether to purchase a signal or data of foreign spy images. "
9. Replace the phrase "original form" into the phrase "level 0" at paragraph 2 Article 5 and paragraph 1 Article 6; replace the phrase "raw image data" into the phrase "zero vision data 0" at paragraph 1 Article 10 of the Number Decision 81 /2010/QĐ-TTg December 13, 2010 the Prime Minister provides for the recognition, storage, processing, exploitation and use of national spy data.
This decision has been in effect since March 1, 2015.
1. The Minister of Natural Resources and Environment has a responsibility to guide and examine the implementation of this Decision.
2. The ministers, the chief of the government, the Head of the Government, the Chairman of the Government, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central City of the Central Committee, is responsible for this decision.