MEDIA AND MEDIA
Numbers: 26 /2014/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 30, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Q Define the number of periodic definitions 187 /2013/NĐ-CP November 20, 2013 by Government
for the import of postage stamps
Postal Law Base June 17, 2010;
Base of Protocol 132 /2013/NĐ-CP October 16, 2013 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
Base of Protocol 47 /2011/NĐ-CP June 17, 2011 the Government regulates the implementation of some of the contents of the Postal Law;
Base of Protocol 187 /2013/NĐ-CP November 20, 2013 of the Government regulates the implementation of the Commercial Law on International Wholesale Procurement and Trade, sale, public and transit activities with foreign countries;
Base Decision Base 41/2005/QĐ-TTg February 2, 2005, the Prime Minister of the Government issued a licensing of the import of goods;
At the suggestion of the Chief Postal Service,
The Minister of Information and Communications issued the details of the detailed implementation of the decree. 187 /2013/NĐ-CP November 20, 2013 of the Government for the importation of postage stamps.
1. This information regulates the conditions, sequence, procedures, import of import permits; cases exempt from the import of postage stamps, postal stamp publication and postal stamp items (later known as postal stamps) under the management of the postal stamps. The Ministry of Information and Communications.
2. This information applies to the organization, the individual who is involved in the import of postage stamps.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Postage stamps is a publication issued by the postal authority agency that decided to issue in front of the postal service price on the public postal service and is recognized in the network of the World Postal Alliance.
2. Postal stamp publication is the publication of a postal stamp or a postal stamp issued by a postal stamp authority issued to serve customers using postal service and postal stamp collector.
3. Postage stamp item is the product of using postage stamps to present, introduce, illustrate that product.
1. Tem Postal.
2 .Tem Postal has content, images, symbols, signs of agitation, fetishism among ethnic, ethnic, religious; anti-Islamic State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam; not in accordance with the social morality, with the American movement of the customs of Vietnam.
3. The postal Tem has decided to revoking the state agency ' s recall authority.
4. The foreign postal tem has the content and origins that are not suitable for the announcement of the postal service of the United States Postal Union member states and stamp collection associations.
Organization, private-entry, re-export; temporary, re-entry; transfer of the postal stamp made in accordance with the regulations at No. 05 /2014/TT-BCT January 27, 2014 of the Ministry of Commerce provides for the operational, re-entry, re-entry, re-entry; transfer of goods.
1. Organization, the individual who imports a postal stamp of the specified category at the Appendix I issued with this message must take the procedure to apply for a postal stamp import license.
2. The postal stamp importation license has a value that performs once in a time of no more than one (01) year from the date of the signing and is not renewed.
The organization, the individual who imports postage stamps in the following cases is exempt from the license to import postage stamps:
1. The Postal Tem of the World Postal Union Member States is imported by the provisions of the World Postal Union Convention.
2. The total number of postage stamps for an import has a population of less than 500 and is not under the category of postal stamps specified in Article 3 of this Information.
3. Vietnam Postal Tem in foreign countries by the decision of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
1. The filing recommended that a postal stamp import permit is established as one (01) order, including:
a) The application provides a license to import postage stamps in the form at Appendix II of this Smart;
b) A copy of a business registration certificate or a certificate of investment in Vietnam by the organization of the import offer due to the organization's self-stamped identification or identification of the people or passports of the individual offering the import;
c) Tem postor copies of postage stamps offer imports.
2. The address receives the profile and returns the results
a) Address to the profile
The file refers to the import permit issued via postal mail or directly filed at the Ministry of Information and Communications (Post Office), No. 18 Nguyen Du, District Two Lady, Hanoi; Telephone: 0438226625; Fax: 04 38226954.
b) Address returns
The Ministry of Information and Communications sent a license to import postage stamps via postal mail to the address of the organization, personally offering a license to enter a postal stamp or organization, personally to receive directly at the import permit agency.
3. The procedure, the procedure of issuing a postal stamp import license
a) For a response profile specified at 1 Article, the granting of a postal stamp import permit is made in the time of seven (07) working days since the date received the case. The case refused to issue a license to import postage stamps, the Ministry of Information and Communications must inform in writing and specify the reason.
b) For the unmet profile specified at this 1 Article, in the period of three (03) days of work since the date received the case, the Ministry of Information and Communications sent the message required for the content to be modified, added. During the period of the year (05) the day of work since the announcement of the announcement, the organization, the individual has the responsibility to modify, replenelate the request. The case was not modified, added the required filing, the Ministry of Information and Communications issued a refusal to issue a license to import postage stamps during the period of five (05) days of work since the end of the announcement deadline.
1. The organization, the individual importation of postage stamps must recommend the granting of the import license in the cases of loss, failure of the license, or having a change in the content that is written on the license.
2. The procedure to grant import license
a) The profile offers to grant a postal stamp import license including:
-The application provides a license to import imported license in Annex IV of this Private Information;
-Copy that the document relates to the content change content that is written on a license (if any);
b) The address receives the proposed record of granting a license to the import of the postal stamps specified at the point a, paragraph 2, Article 7 of this Information;
c) The resolution deadline: If the profile offers to regrant the import response license, in the period of three (03) working days, the Ministry of Information and Communications reissued the import permit for the organization, the individual imported.
The organization, the individual who imports a postal stamp must pay fees and fees and grant an import license under the regulation at No. 1. 185 /2013/TT-BTC December 4, 2013 of the Ministry of Finance provides for the degree of income, revenue, filing, management of the use of operating conditions and licensing fees in postal operations.
1. This message has been in effect since February 16, 2015.
2. Since this Private Day is in effect, regulations on the import of postage stamps at No. 14 /2011/TT-BTTTT June 7, 2011 of the Ministry of Information and Communications stipulate the implementation of the digital decree. 12 /2006/NĐ-CP 23 January 2006 of the Government on the goods of the Ministry of Information and Communications Department expires.
3. Chief of the Office, the Chief of the Post Office, the Chief of the relevant units of the Department responsible for the implementation of this ./.
Nguyen North Son