The CIRCULAR stipulated the procedure of registration of a business sign of traders trade inspection service _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 95/2012/ND-CP on November 12, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade;
Pursuant to Decree No. 20/2006/ND-CP dated 20 February 2006 from the Government detailing the commercial law business commercial inspection services;
Pursuant to Decree No. 125/2014/ND-CP of December 2014 the Government amended and supplemented the provisions of the commercial inspection services in Decree No. 120/2010/ND-CP on December 16, 2011 and Decree No. 20/2006/ND-CP dated 20 February 2006;
At the suggestion of the Director of the legislation, the Minister of industry and Commerce issued a circular regulating the procedure of registration of a business sign of traders trade inspection services.
Article 1. Scope this circular regulates the registration procedure of trade marks business commercial inspection services.
Article 2. The object application this circular apply to business traders trade inspection services and other organizations and individuals concerned.
Article 3. The registry business signs 1. The registry of professional sign business traders trade inspection services is the Department of industry and commerce in the place where traders and business registration.
2. The responsibilities of the registry business sign: a) made a business sign registrations prescribed in article 4, article 5, article 6 and article 7 of this circular;
b) fulfill the recordkeeping regime registered business marks in accordance with the law on Archives;
c) examination, inspection, supervision of business activities the commercial inspection services; conducting business activities test examiner services when necessary to promptly delete the registration of a business sign in the cases specified in article 12 of Decree No. 20/2006/ND-CP;
d) timeliness of reporting and coordination with the Ministry of industry and trade in case of arising problems, difficulties in the deployment process.
Article 4. Profile, the registration of business signs 1. Professional stamp registration documents include: a) 1 (A) a service mark application itself to follow the model in the annex attached to this circular;
b) 1 (A) a copy of the certificate of registration of business or investment certificates in the following cases:-certificate copies for filing direct or by post;
-Snapshot attached themselves to collate for direct submission.
c) The professional stamp or the stamp design business which registered traders.
2. where the administrative procedure has applied the filing through electronic networking, the traders sent a scan from original documents specified in clause 1 of this article.
3. Order and resolve business signs registered profile: a) during 3 working days from receipt of the dossier, the registry responsible business seal notice in writing for additional requirements and trader-complete profile in case of incomplete records , valid;
b) within 7 working days from the date of receiving the documents prescribed in paragraph 1 of this article, the registry responsible business signs registered business marks used in merchant's assessment certificate to the registry business marks and registered service mark notice inspections for traders in writing.
Article 5. Profile, the registration of changes and supplements business signs 1. The case changes, additional business sign in deed, business traders trade inspection services must be registered with the registration authority where professional traders sign of business registration.
2. Order registration and resolution changes, additional business sign follow the provisions of article 4 of this circular.
3. Traders moved into the headquarters address, other cities directly under the Central Government have a responsibility to inform in writing about business signs registered in the place where the move to Professional marks register where moved to within a period of 30 days from the date moved to and neither do the registration mark.
Article 6. Delete the registration of a business sign removal business signs registered according to the provisions of article 12 of Decree No. 20/2006/ND-CP. Article 7. Implementation 1. The responsibility of the Ministry of industry and trade: Science and technology, in cooperation with the Bureau of Commerce and information technology, announced the list of registered traders marked the commercial inspection services on the electronic portal of the Ministry of industry and trade at the address: www.moit.gov.vn, include the following information : name of the trader; Head Office address; the registration field inspections of commercial traders and other related information (if available).
2. The responsibility of the Department of industry and trade: a) the Department of industry and trade based on the rule of law and the State management tasks of this circular and the provisions of other relevant laws implemented the registration of a business sign for traders;
b Department of industry and Commerce) are responsible for reporting on the Industry (science and technology)-list of registered traders business signs; Head Office address; field service inspections of commercial traders (if any) within 30 days from the date of this circular in force;
c) industrial and commercial Departments are responsible for updates on Industry (science and technology) of the content as defined in point b of paragraph 2 of this Article during the period of 30 days from the date of the new registration of traders, to change, supplement or delete the registration of a business sign.
Article 8. Effect 1. This circular has effect from the date of Feb. 27, 2015.
2. This circular replaces circular No. 10/2006/TT-BTM on April 11, 2006 of Ministry of Commerce Guide to registration of service marks registered traders trade inspection services./.