AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Numbers: 03 /2015/TT-BNPTNT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, January 29, 2015
IT ' S SMART
The Board of Catalogue of Drug Protection is allowed to use, banned from use in Vietnam
and publish the HS code for the used plant protection medicine, banned from use in Vietnam.
Base of Protocol 199 /2013/NĐ-CP November 26, 2013 of the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
Base of Protection and Food Control. 41/2013/QH13 November 25, 2013;
The base of the decree. 187 /2013/NĐ-CP November 20, 2013 of the Government regulates the implementation of the Commercial Law on International Wholesale Procurement and Trade, sale, public and transit activities with foreign countries;
The Digital Base. 156 /2011/TT-BTC November 14, 2011, of the Minister of Finance on the issuing of the portfolio of export goods, imports of Vietnam;
The Digital Base. 164 /2013/TT-BTC November 15, 2013, of the Ministry of Finance issued a export tax statement, a tax-expressed tax statement in the category of taxable goods;
At the suggestion of the Bureau of Food Protection;
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development issued the Licensed Plant Protection Remedy, which banned the use in Vietnam and published HS codes for the use of food protection drugs, banned from use in Vietnam.
1. The category of food protection drugs allowed to use in Vietnam, Annex I accompanied by this message, including:
a) Drug use in Agriculture:
-pesticide: 769 active with 1690 commercial names.
-Pesticide: 607 is active with 1295 of the product names.
-Pesticide: 223 acts with 678 merchant names.
-Rats: 10 of them with 26 of them.
-The birth control pill: 51 active with 143 brand names.
-Insect-derivatives: 8 works with nine pieces of food.
-Opium: 26 acts with 141 merchant names.
-Assisted quality: five acts with six brand names.
b) The insecticate: 15 acts with 21 product names.
c) Clinical preservation medicine: 11 acts with 13 brand names.
d) The antiseptic disinfection: 5 acts with 10 brand names.
Drugs used for the golf course:
-Pesticides: An activity with a brand name.
-Pesticides: 3 acts with three of the business names.
-Pesticides: An activity with a brand name.
-It's a fertility cure. It's a product with a brand name.
e) Seed treatment.
-Pesticides: 12 acts with 16 brand names.
-Pesticides: 10 acts with 11 brand names.
2. Catalogue of the banned plant protection drug in Vietnam, Annex II accompanied by this message, including:
a) pesticide medicine: 21 operations.
b) Pesticide: 6.
c) The insecticine: 1 activity.
d) Pesticides: 1 activity.
3. The Code of Code HS Protection Code is allowed to use in Vietnam, Annex III issued by this message.
1. Code HS for food protection drugs in the List of Vegetation Protection Drugs allowed to use in Vietnam (writing at the 4th column-The product name) by the Category I included in Appendix I, which is classified under the 3808 group and in detail at Appendix III of this message.
2. The HS Code for Skilled Plant Protection (the intermediate product for producing a plant protection drug) is allowed to use in Vietnam (recorded at the 3rd column-The active name, raw material) by the category at Annex I accompanied by this message, is classified as part of the 808 and details at Appendix III of this Smart.
The classification of the base according to the nature of the cargo and the principle of the classification of the customs of the customs. In the case of other classified technical plant protection, the 3808 group applied to the conclusion of the customs authority but still subject to regulation of the management policy of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
3. The HS Code for the Medicinal Plant Protection in the category of Prohibited Food Protection in Vietnam (writing at the 3rd column-General Name) is classified in detail at the 2nd column; Code HS for the Protection of Food in the Food Protection Drug List. The prohibition of use in Vietnam (writing at the 5th column-the product name) is classified in detail at the 4th column in accordance with the Appendix II.
1. This message has been in effect since March 15, 2015.
2. This information replaces the following Investments And Decisions:
a) 21 /2013/TT-BNPTNT April 17, 2013 of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on the enacuse of the Catalogue of Vegetation Protection for use, restriction of use, prohibition of use in Vietnam;
b) Digital 37 /2013/TT-BNPTNT August 2, 2013 by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on the amendment, adds some of the provisions of the Digital Information. 21 /2013/TT-BNPTNT April 17, 2013 of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development enacted the Department of Vegetation Protection for use, restriction of use, prohibition of use in Vietnam;
c) Decision No. 55 /2007/QĐ-BNN December 12, 2007, of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on the publication of the export of HS drug BVTV, imported in Vietnam.
Chief of the Bureau, the Chief of the Legal Affairs Department, the Bureau of the Bureau of the Protection of the plant, the Prime Minister of the Department of the Ministry and the organizations, the individual is responsible for the execution of this Privacy.