MEDIA AND MEDIA
Number: 01 /2015/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, February 13, 2015
IT ' S SMART
The regulation specifies the test room serving the specialized quality management of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
The Product Quality Law Base, which was manufactured on November 21, 2007;
Base of Protocol 132 /2008/NĐ-CP December 31, 2008, of the Government Regulation of the Blueprint of certain provisions of the Law Quality Law, goods;
Base of Protocol 132 /2013/NĐ-CP October 16, 2013 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
At the suggestion of the Chief of Science and Technology,
The Ministry of Information and Communications Department of Communications regulates the testing room serving the specialized quality management of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
1. This information regulates the requirements and sequences, the procedure to specify a testing room that serves specialized quality management for:
a) Product, telecom equipment, radio devices, electronic devices, information technology devices; and more.
b) telecom services, broadcasting services:
c) Control the telecom device and radio stations;
d) Products, other goods within the management range of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
2. This message also specifies the following management designation for the specified test room.
This information applies to agencies, organizations, individuals who are involved in experimental and communication testing activities in Vietnam.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Testing Room. is the agency, the organization that performs the testing of technical specifications specialized in information and communication.
2. Link comparison is the organization, evaluation of trials on the same test template or similar test samples performed by 2 (two) or more testing rooms under pre-defined conditions.
The test room was designated to comply with the "General Request for Test Room designation for the Ministry of Information and Communications Management" in Appendix IV.
1. The test room has a registered requirement of registering only 1 (a) set of registration records specified and submitted directly or sent through the postal route to:
Department of Science and Technology (Ministry of Information and Communication)
Address: 18 Nguyen Du, District Two Lady, Hanoi
Telephone: (04) 39437328
2. The specified registration profile includes:
a) The application of the specified designation in the Appendix I of this Information;
b) The copy of the decision to establish or the certificate of corporate registration in the existing regulations;
c) The performance of the experimental laboratory in accordance with the Appendix II of this Information;
d) The portfolio of technical documentation is used in the sample testing operation in Appendix III of this Smart;
The copy of the certificate and the decision to recognize the ISO/IEC 17025 compliant trial of the test room with a competent authority (if any).
1. Science and Technology review, evaluation of the prescribed profile at paragraph 2 Article 5 This message. The case case is incomplete by regulation, in the period 07 (seven) days of work since receiving records, the Department of Science and Technology has the document to complete the filing of the agency, the registration organization specifies.
2. During the 10 (ten) days of work since the date of receiving the full profile by regulation, the Ministry of Information and Communication made the decision to establish the Test Room designation. The evaluation board designated the test room of management officers and technical experts specialized in information and communication.
3. During the 10 (ten) days of work since the inception of the decision, the evaluation board specified the evaluation of the capacity of the test room on the basis of the review of the filing and direct evaluation at the testing room. The evaluation Council members specify the completion of the specified index assessment at Annex V of this Information. The test room must perform at the conclusion of the evaluation Council designation in Appendix VI of this Information and send to the Ministry of Information and Communication (Science and Technology) within 30 (thirty) days of work, since the date of the assessment.
4. In the 10 (ten) days of work since the trial day fully meets the content under the conclusions of the Designated Assessment Council, the Department of Science and Technology review, the Minister of Information and Media decision making the decision to specify the room. testing on the template at Appendix VII of this Smart. The decision to specify a test room has a time of 3 (three) years.
5. The test case case has been specified but either the specified effect or the need to adjust the scope of the specified range, the evaluation specified is conducted in accordance with the provisions 1, 2, 3, 4 This.
The test results of the test room are designated by the Ministry of Information and Communications in the inspection, inspection, and other specialized management activities of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
1. The Ministry of Information and Communications conduct an annual periodic review assessment or a break when a complaint or detection of expressions in violation of regulations or does not guarantee regulatory requirements at Article 4 of this Information.
2. The trial room violates the provisions of this Smart, Ministry of Information and Media decision to cancel the designation of the specified designation in Appendix VIII of this Smart.
1. Science and Technology Affairs:
a) The Chair, in collaboration with the relevant units that guide the implementation of this message;
b) Chair, in collaboration with the Public Information Center, and update the List of designated Test rooms on the electronic information portal of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
2. The organizations evaluate the suitcase in the field of information and coordination communications, implementing the implementation of the regulations at this Smart.
3. The test room is specified:
a) Operation in accordance with the requirements specified and fully accountable to the law on the experimental activities performed;
b) During the specified time, the contact comparison of 1 (one) comparison with the test room in or out of the water has the equivalent test capacity;
c) periodically 6 (six) months, report the operational test situation according to the template at Annex IX of this Information;
d) If there is a change of information (including information about the testing room, the scope of recognition or information that affects the ability to continue conducting activities within the specified range), the testing room must have the text to send the Ministry of Information and Media. In the 15th (fifteen) days, since the date of the change.
1. This message has been in effect since 1 April 2015.
2. Repeal Decision No. 50 /2006/QĐ-BBCVT December 1, 2006, of the Minister of the Post Office, Telecommunications (now the Ministry of Information and Communications) rules on the designation of the department for quality management of the specialized management of the Ministry of the Post Office, Telecommunications.
3. Chief of Staff, Chief of the Department of Science and Technology, Director of the Information Center, the Head of Units of the Ministry of Information and Communications and the agencies, organizations, individuals who are involved in the responsibility of this private practice.
In the course of execution, if there is an entangrium, the agency, the organization, the individual reflects on the Ministry of Information and Communication (the Science and Technology) to timely resolve the ./.
Nguyen North Son