Number: 20 /2015/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, February 14, 2015
Regulation of allowable allowance, allowance allowance for people with revolution
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The French base of command favors the public with the digital revolution. 26 /2005/PL-UBTVQH11 June 29, 2005; French order 04 /2012/UBTVQH13 16 July 2012 amended, supplematuation of some of the provisions of the French Preserve with the Revolution;
Base of Resolution. 78 /2014/QH13 November 10, 2014 of the National Assembly on the 2015 state budget bill;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs,
Government It issued a decree that stipulated the level of grant, the allowance for the public with the revolution.
1. The standard to determine allowable allowable allowable allowable allowable allowable people with the prescribed revolution at this Decree is 1,318,000.
2. Level of allowable allowance, allowable allowance for people with the revolution, including:
a) A level of allowable allowable allowance for the person with the same way the network is based on the Appendix I issued with this decree;
b) The level of injury allowable to the merchant, the beneficiary of the policy as the prescribed merchant at Annex II issued by this decree;
c) The level of disability allowance for type B infantry in accordance with the Appendix III issued by this decree.
The state budget ensures the funding of the implementation of the grant regime, which provides provisions at this decree.
1. This decree has been in effect since 1 April 2015.
2. Decree 101 /2013/NĐ-CP September 4, 2013 of the Government rules the level of grant, which provides preferable benefits to the person with the most effective revolution from the date of this Decree effective.
3. The allowable allowable allowable allowable allowable subsidy at this decree is made since 1 January 2015.
Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs, ministers, peer-agency leaders, government ministers of the Government, Chairman of the People's Committee of the provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee are responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.