MEDIA AND MEDIA
Numbers: 03 /2015/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 6, 2015
IT ' S SMART
June 19, 2014 of - The government. regulation of printing activity
Base of Protocol 60 /2014/ND-CP June 19, 2014 of the Government Regulation of printing operation;
Base of Protocol 132 /2013/NĐ-CP October 16, 2013 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
By the recommendation of the Bureau of Publishing, In and Release,
The Minister of Information and Communications issued the details of the details and directions of the implementation of several things, the sum of the decree. 60 /2014/ND-CP June 19, 2014 of the Government Regulation of Printing Operations.
THE RULES Tumor NG
This information regulates the details and guidelines that enforce some things, the sum of the Protocol. 60 /2014/ND-CP June 19, 2014 of the Government in print operation (the following is written as the Digital Protocol) 60 /2014/ND-CP).
1. For the administrative procedures of the Resolve jurisdiction of the Ministry of Information and Media Regulation at the Digital Protocol 60 /2014/ND-CP And this privacy, the Department of Publishing, In and Released have a responsibility to take on the records and resolve in terms of function, mission, jurisdiction.
2. For the administrative procedures of the settlement jurisdiction of the Provincial People 's Committee, the Central City of Central (later called the Provincial People' s Commission) stipulated at the UN Digital Protocol. 60 /2014/ND-CP and this privacy, the Department of Information and Communication is responsible for receiving the case and resolution in accordance with the function, duty, authority to be delivered.
1. The Bureau of Publishing, In and Releasing Chairs, in coordination with the agency, the unit related organization, fostering legal knowledge, a career in print activity across the country.
2. The Department of Information and Communications of the Provinces, the Central City of the Presiding Centre, in coordination with the agency, the related unit organizing law training exercises in local print operations.
What? 4. The periodic report mode in print, the prescribed photocopy service at Article 8 Digital Protocol. 60 /2014/ND-CP
1. The owner of the report mode and where the report is sent:
a) Base, print, post-print public in Central must report by text (sample) with the Ministry of Information and Communications (via the Department of Publication, In and Release);
b) The basis of the, in, the following print-in-print family must report in writing (in template) with the Department of Information and Media;
c) The photocopy service facility is a business that must report in writing (in a sample) with the Cultural Office-District Information (district, town);
The photocopy service facility is a household that must report when required by the state governing body to have jurisdiction;
d) The Information and Communications Department is responsible for statistics, aggregation of print operations, photocopy; state management work on print operations, local photocopy and written (in a sample) report with the Ministry of Information and Communications (through the Department of Export). In and out.
2. Report count:
a) For the first 06-month report, the report figures from 1 January to 30 June of the year of reporting;
b) For the report of the year, the report figures from 1 January to 31 December of the year of the report.
3. The deadline to send the report:
a) For the rules of regulation at Point a, b and Point 1 This Article 1 (except for the household photocopy service) sent the first 6-month report of the year of the slog on 10 July of the year of reporting and the slog year report on 10 January of the year. after five reports;
b) For the Department of Information and Communications sent the first 6 months of the year's slog on 15 July of the year of reporting and reported the slog year to 15 January of the year after the year of the report.
4. Form and how to send the report:
a) The report is expressed in the form of a stamped paper text, the signature of the Chief of the Agency, the organization or the signature of the individual who performs the report regime;
b) The submission of the report performed in one or more ways: Through postal lines, faxes, directly submitted, sent over the Internet by email (e-mail);
The case sent via email by email (e-mail), the report text must be a Word or Excel format file and with a pdf format scanned (scan) from the paper's text to compare, the reference, to ensure the accuracy of the report information.
What? 5. The interdisciplinary organization, against the violation of law violations in the regulatory printing operation at Clause 7 Articles 5 and Points d 1 Article 7 Decree No. 7 60 /2014/ND-CP
1. The interdisciplinary organization is the organization that coordinates the activities of the relevant agencies to defend, against violations of the law in print operation.
2. The central interdisciplinary organization (known as the interdisciplinary organization) includes the representative of the agencies: Ministry of Information and Communications; Ministry of Public Security; Ministry of Commerce; Ministry of Finance; Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Other ministries, the other concerned by the Minister of Information and the media decided to establish it; enacted the statute. The operating budget of the interdisciplinary force is deployed in the budget budget of the Ministry of Information and Communications.
The Permanent Agency of the Central Committee of the Central Committee is the Department of Publication, In and Publication (Ministry of Information and Communications);
3. Local interdisciplinary organization (called interdisciplinary team) led by the Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee to establish, enacted, the budget layout for the Inter-Industry Team to operate.
What? 6. Regulation b Point 1 Article 11 Decree No. 60 /2014/ND-CP about the printing device must be available to perform one or the processing, print, later print work.
The print base performs one or the processing, print, and post-print work that must have the device corresponding to each of the stages:
1. For the processing work: The printing facility must have at least one of the devices: The Camera, the zinc recorder, the printer generator;
2. For the print work: The printing facility must have a printer;
3. For the following machete work: The printing facility must have a machete (cut) paper and have at least one of the equipment: The bookkeeping (closed steel or stitchup), the machine to the cover, the combination horsepower, the perfect combination of printing products or the right equipment. with the macho product.
What? 7. The procedure, the procedure to revoking the prescribed print operation in paragraph 2 Article 13 Decree No. 60 /2014/ND-CP
1. The identification of the printing facility revoked the print activity permit must be made through the test work, the inspector belonging to the information and communication industry.
2. The agency, who has the authority to conduct inspections, inspectors at the base in print and set the border. During the 5-day period of work, since the date of the border, the agency, who has the authority to conduct the examination, the inspector has the agency report that the agency has licensed the printing operation.
3. During the 5-day period of work, since the day received the agency ' s recommended text, the person with the authority stipulated at this 1 Article, the Bureau of Publication, In and Release or the Department of Information and Communication must have the text requesting the base in restoration. This leads to the recovery of the printing permit in the 30-day period.
At the end of 30 days, if the printing facility does not rectify the cause of the cause of the revoked case of the print operation, the Bureau of Publishing, In and Release or the Director of Information and Communications are determined to revoking the print and print operation. request the printing facility to submit a licensed license.
4. The procedure to revoking the print operation permit in case of regulation at Point b, c and d 2 Article 13 Decree No. 60 /2014/ND-CP.
The Bureau of Publication, In and the Release or Director of the Information and Communications Department must make a decision to revoking the print operation license and require the basis to resubmit the issued license in the following cases:
a) The rest of the 06 months from the date of the printing of the print operation that the print facility does not invest enough equipment and does not submit a copy of the purchase, lease of the device specified at Point 2 Article 2 Article 12 Decree No. 2 60 /2014/ND-CP;
b) On 12 months from the date of being granted the print operation where the printing facility is not active;
c) The printing office terminated operation or split, merged, dissolved, destroyed.
What? 8. Save, manage records related to product adoption, print and post-print work in paragraph 5 Article 15 Digital Protocol 60 /2014/ND-CP
The head of the printing facility must hold the implementation of the retention and management of records, print, after printing for 24 months, since the date of the signing of the print. The profile must be contained:
1. The publication of a public print license to the foreign country of the Bureau of Publication, In and Release or the Department of Information and Communications for domestic product print products for foreign countries.
2. The contract itself, in, the following print, or in-print vote in Clause 1 Article 16 of the Digital Decree 60 /2014/ND-CP.
3. The manuscript (template) of the printed product that has been stamped or signed by the organization, the individual has the printed product that is stored in one of the forms: the manuscript on the usual paper; the manuscript printed on the paper paper; the manuscript printed on the film; the electronic manuscript is the file. is contained in CD, CD-ROM, USB, hard drive or other data storage devices.
4. Papers related to the prescribed print product at the terms 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 Decree No. 60 /2014/ND-CP.
5. Notebook, print manager, print, print-in-print manual.
What? 9. The detailed regulation of the printed device type must have an import permit at paragraph 1 Article 27 digital decree 60 /2014/ND-CP
1. The film recorder, a zinc record, creates a print that is a specialized machine that serves the printmaking (in front of print) in print operation.
2. The printer uses digital technology at speeds of over 50 hours/minutes A4 or has a hard print on the A3.
3. The printer uses the offset, flexo, copper tube; the grid printer (silk).
4. Paper cutlaces (cropped) paper, bookfolding machine (paper folding), bookmaking (closed steel or stitchup), machine to the cover, a combination horse-mounted machine, a combination line that finders the printing product (from two or more segments).
5. The color photocopier, the printer with a color photocopy function.
What? 10. Use, register, transfer the color photocopy machine, printer with a prescribed color photocopy function at paragraph 2, 3 and Clause 4 Article 30 Digital Protocol 60 /2014/ND-CP
1. Using a printer with a color photocopy function specified at Point b 1 Article 30 Digital Protocol 60 /2014/ND-CP as follows:
a) The printer with a color photocopy function of over 50 hours per minute becomes available only for production in a printing basis that has sufficient print operation;
b) The printer has a color photocopy function that has a speed of 50 hours per minute to be used for production in printed facilities that are eligible for printing and used as a specified color photocopy machine at Point A 2 Article 30 Digital Protocol 60 /2014/ND-CP.
2. Register using Machine
Prior to the use of the color photocopy machine, the printer had a color photocopy function that had to register the machine with the Department of Information and Communications. Registration records include:
a) The application is using the specified template machine;
b) The copy with a major copy for the passport or copy of the certificate if sent by postal mail, the transfer of the machine-import license issued by the Bureau of Publication, In and Release issued; the certificate guarantees the legal status of the agency, the registration organization using the machine; the contract. and invoice purchase or lease certificate;
c) The transfer agenda (for the registered registered machine) has the confirmation of the Department of Information and Media which has registered that machine.
The agency, which uses the color photocopier, the printer with a color photocopy function when the transfer of the machine must have the file sent to the Department of Information and Communications where it has been registered. Profile:
a) The application to transfer the machine to the specified pattern (02 copies);
b) The copy with the main copy for the reference or copy of the certificate if sent by postal mail, the transfer of the certificate guarantee the agency ' s legal status, the organization is transferred of the machine;
c) The confirmation itself has registered that machine;
d) During the 5-day period of work, since the date of the application of the transfer of the machine, the Department of Information and Communications must confirm the transfer application, return 1 to the agency, the organization offers a transfer of the machine, 01 file records, and updates changes. register the machine in the management data, the non-validation case must have a written answer stating the reason.
4. Machine Bar
The agency, which uses the color photocopier, the printer has a color photocopy function when the liquorship must have a notification text to the Department of Information and Communications where it has been registered, and then resubmit the machine registration confirmation.
The board is accompanied by a 24-acre (24-acre) chart, which is used in print activity.
1. This message has been in effect since 1 May 2015.
2. The following legislation of the rule of law expires, since this Private Day is in effect of enforced execution:
a) 04 /2008/TT-BTTTT July 9, 2008 by the Minister of Information and Communications directed some of the content of the Digital Protocol. 105 /2007/NĐ-CP June 21, 2007 The Government on the Activity in Products is not a publication;
b) Digital 22 /2010/TT-BTTTT October 6, 2010 by the Minister of Information and Communications Regulation of the organization and operation in print; modification, addition of certain provisions of the Information Digital Information. 04 /2008/TT-BTTTT July 9, 2008 and Digital News 02 /2010/TT-BTTTT January 11, 2010 by the Minister of Information and Communications.
3. During the execution, if there is an entangrium, the agency, the organization, the individual reflects on the text of the Ministry of Information and Communications for consideration, resolve.
Nguyen North Son