Number: 03 /2015/TT-BNV
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 10, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Modified, supplements Article 9 Digital 13 /2010/TT-BNV December 30, 2010 by the Ministry of Internal Affairs Regulation
a number of things about recruitment and the civil rights tranche of the Digital Protocol 24 /2010/ND-CP March 15, 2010
of the Government that regulates the recruitment, use and management of the public
Base of Protocol 24 /2010/ND-CP March 15, 2010 by the Government Regulation on recruitment, use and management of the public and the digital decree 93 /2010/NĐ-CP August 31, 2010 Government amended some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 24 /2010/NĐ-CP;
Base of Protocol 58 /2014/ND-CP June 16, 2014 of the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
On the recommendation of the Chief of the Public Affairs Officer, the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
Secretary of the Interior Ministry of Internal Affairs amended, suppleming Article 9 Digital 13 /2010/TT-BNV December 30, 2010, of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to detail some of the recruitment and public quotas of the Digital Protocol. 24 /2010/ND-CP March 15, 2010 by the Government Regulation on recruitment, use and management of civil justice (the following writing is Digital Digital). 13 /2010/TT-BNV).
What? 1. Modified, Additional Article 9 Digital News 13 /2010/TT-BNV
" Article 9. The decision to recruit and take a job
1. In the 15-day period, since the date of the decision to approve the recruitment results of the public administration agency, the head of the agency with the authority to recruit the public must send notice of recognition results by text to the draft person. According to the address, the draft was registered.
2. In the 30-day period, since the date received notice of recognition of the results of the agency ' s recruitment authority, the recipient must have the authority to employ the civil rights authority to complete the draft records. The draft profile must be added to complete before the signing of the recruitment decision, including:
a) The copy of the documents, certificates and academic results at the request of the project location, is given a certificate of authority;
b) The legal calendar may be held by the Department of Justice.
3. The case of a legitimate person with a legitimate reason cannot be reached for the completion of a draft application, a contract extension must be filed before the end of the deadline for the completion of the draft record to the authority to employ the civil rights authority. The duration of the extension is no more than 15 days, since the expiration of the completion date of the draft period is specified at the end of this Article 2.
4. After receiving enough of the draft ' s draft record, the head of the body with the authority to recruit the public to be in charge of the appraisal, verification of the text, the certificate of the recipient of the correct guarantee by the rule of law.
5. After completing the procedure by regulation at paragraph 2, paragraph 3 and paragraph 4 This Article, in the 15-day period of work, the head of the agency with the authority to recruit the public must make a recruitment decision; the case of the person. The matrices are not complete enough to be fully qualified, as prescribed by the authority or the authorities to employ a person who is in the employ of the document, and the certificate is not legal, and the head of the body has the authority to recruit the public to the decision to destroy it. It was reported that the head of the agency had the authority to manage the public.
6. The person recruited to the public must come to the job at the specified deadline at paragraph 2 Article 18 Digital Protocol 24 /2010/NĐ-CP.
7. The event that the winner was canceled after the stipulation at Section 5, the head of the agency with the authority to recruit the civil rights decision to recruit the person with a lower recruitment result would be adjacent to that recruiting position. That ' s a guarantee that there ' s all regulatory conditions at point a, point b 1 Article 11 of the digital decree. 24 /2010/ND-CP (in the case of a public exam) or stipulated at the point a 1 Article 14 digital decree 24 /2010/ND-CP (in the case of the organizational review).
In the case of the two men who came up with a lower recruitment result, the head of the agency had the authority to recruit the public to decide on the basis of the two Articles 11 of the Articles. 24 /2010/ND-CP (in the case of a public exam) or stipulated at paragraph 2 Article 14 Protocol 24 /2010/ND-CP (in the case of the public review organization)
It has been in effect since 1 May 2015.
Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, government ministers of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central City of the Central Committee and the agencies, organizations, individuals are involved in the responsibility of this private practice.
Chen Anh Tuan