Number: 06 /2015/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, April 1, 2015
IT ' S SMART
Regulations on the operating zone of shipping shipping in the Gulf of North
Vietnam Maritime Code Base June 14, 2005;
Base of Protocol 107 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of Transportation and the Director of the Bureau of Vietnam,
The Ministry of Transport issued a regulatory advisory on the operating area of the cargo ship in the Gulf of Tonn.
It provides for the operational area and equipment of the self-operated cargo ship (GT) from 300 or later (later known as sea ship) operating in the Gulf of North Vietnam.
This information applies to organizations and individuals who are involved in a submarine-related activity at Article 1 of this message.
1. North Bay The half-enclosed bay is bounded on the north by the land coast of the two countries of Vietnam and China, east by the coast of Luzhou Island and Hainan Island, west by the coast of Vietnam and the southern limit by straight lines. The most protruding point of the outer edge of the outer edge of the tip of the tip of the tip of the tip of the tip of the tip of the tip of the tip of the South China Sea island of China has the geographical coordinates of 18 ° 31'19" North, longitude 108 ° 41'17" East, through Vietnam ' s Prairie Island to a point on the coast of Vietnam whose geographic coordinates are latitude. Route 16 ° 57 '40 " North and longitude 107 ° 08' 42" East.
2. Limited ocean liner I, II or III is the seaship that is assigned to mark the limited operational zone under section 2.1.2-4 (1) (a) Chapter 2, Section 1A of the National Technical Regulation "Regulation of Distribution and shipbuilding of steel shells" (QCVN 21: 2010 /BGTVT).
1. In addition to the regulations at this Smart, Seaship must comply with the regulations of the National Technical Regulation Regulation and shipbuilding of steel shells (QCVN 21: 2010 /BGTVT), National Technical Regulation of Marine Safety Site (QCVN 42: 2012 /BGTVT), National Technical Standards on Marine Pollization Prevention Systems (QCVN 26: 2014 /BGTVT), National Technical Standards on Marine Integrated Measure (QCVN 63: 2013 /BGTVT), National Technical Regulation of Marine Anti-Train System (QCVN 74: 2014 /BGTVT), National Technical Regulation of Marine Freight Equipment (QCVN 23: 2010 /BGTVT) and other regulations of the law are relevant. .
2. The case where the laws of law and the national technical standards that are invoked at this Notice are modified, added or otherwise replaced by other text, the application of modified, complementary or substitution texts.
1. The operating zone of the vessel must comply with the regulation of the National Technical Regulation of the Distribution And Closure of the steel shell (QCVN 21: 2010 /BGTVT).
2. The restriction liner II is operated away from the shore or shelter over 50 nautical miles in the event of a significant wave guarantee of significant waves (Hs) that do not exceed the 4.0 m (4.0 m) and no longer than 6 Beaufort.
3. The limited cargo ship III is operated away from the shore or shelter for more than 20 nautical miles in the event of significant wave maintenance weather conditions (Hs) no more than 2.5 meters and no more than 5 Beaufort at the time to satisfy the regulations. This is 2 Article 6 of this.
4. The specified weather information at paragraph 2 and paragraph 3 This is taken on the weather news of the Central Hydrometeorological Project Center.
1. The equipment site of the vessel must comply with the regulation of the National Technical Regulations stated at 1 Article 4 of this Information.
2. The limited-grade submarine III rules at 3 Article 5 of this Notice in addition to meeting the provisions at paragraph 1 This further must satisfy the following requirements:
a) The ship ' s main machine must be equipped with a backup lubrication pump, spare cooling pumps and spare gas compressuris;
b) The ship must be equipped with 2 machine-powered plants with the capacity of each machine that can provide enough power power for the safety of the ship;
c) If you have to use a transformer to provide power power to the onboard equipment, the ship must be equipped with 2 machine transplants with the capacity of each machine that can provide enough power power for the safety of the ship;
d) Phao rafts on each side of the ship must be able to carry the entire number of people on board.
The organization performs test work, technical oversight and level certification of technical safety and environmental pollution in accordance with regulation of the prescribed marine ships at Article 1 of this Information.
Fully implement the provisions of this Notice and other provisions of the relevant legislation in the design, new closure, restoration, repair and harness of the sea ship.
1. The owner of the ship, the operator responsible for organizing the instruction, training the captains and the crew on the ship fulfills the provisions of this message and the other provisions of the relevant law.
2. The captain during the operation must regularly monitor weather forecasting information and actual sea conditions to make decisions about changes in direction, journey, speed of ships or search for shelter to ensure safety.
It has been in effect since 15 May 2015.
1. Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector of the Department, Chief of the Department, Director of the Vietnam Department of Registration, Vietnam Department of Marine Affairs, Vietnam Department of Homeland Security, Chief of the Department of Public Affairs, units of the Department of Transport, organizations and individuals. is the one that is responsible for this private practice.
2. During the execution process, if the birth is entangled, the agencies, organizations, individuals are involved in a reflection of the Department of Transport for timely handling of the ./.
The La rose.