CIRCULAR additional amendments a number of circulars on administrative procedures in the field of chemicals, electricity and commodity trading activities through the exchange of goods _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 95/2012/ND-CP on November 12, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks , powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade;
Pursuant to Decree No. 63/2010/ND-CP on 08 June 2010 of the Government on the control of administrative procedures;
Pursuant to Decree No. 48/2013/ND-CP on May 14, 2013 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of the Decree relating to the control of administrative procedures;
Implementation of Directive No. 17/CT-TTg dated 20 June 2014 of the Prime Minister on a number of measures to correct the abuse request filed copies are attested for the papers, the text when making administrative procedures;
At the suggestion of the Director of the legislation, the Minister of industry and Commerce issued a circular amending and supplementing a number of circulars on administrative procedures in the field of chemicals, electricity and commodity trading activities through the exchange of goods.
Chapter I article 1 CHEMICALS SECTOR. Additional amendments to circular No. 01/2006/TT-BCN on April 11, 2006 of Ministry of industry guide to export controls, import of toxic chemicals and products containing harmful chemicals, drugs, chemical precursors according to specifications in the form of specialized management of Ministry of industry abrogated paragraph 4 section II "4. When the import of chemicals listed in annex 4 of this circular, the trader must declare full of quality standards and technical standards correspond to the customs check, for the slideshow. The case of false declaration of questionable quality standards and technical standards, customs inspection, referendum decisions adopted under the current rules. The import of the chemicals serve directly for the production of lower standard specified in this appendix to the opinion agreed in writing by the Ministry of industry. "2. Modifying, supplementing circular No. 28/2009/TT-BCT on June 28, 2010 the Minister of industry and trade specific provisions a number of articles of the law and Decree No. 109/2008/ND-CP of June 7, 2008 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on chemical substances 1. Additional amendments point b paragraph 3 to article 18 as follows: "b) valid copy certificate has participated in training about chemical profession of technical staff, employees and workers of the chemical business;"
2. Repeal some of the following points: a) repealed c clause 2 article 17: "c) A conformity and announced plans to monitor periodically the quality chemicals on the basis of chemical test equipment or contract associated with units have sufficient capacity to check chemicals is the competent State agencies acknowledge;" b) repealed article 17 paragraph 3 c : "c) certificate of eligibility of health medical authority district level upwards for the objects specified in point a of this paragraph." c) repealed c paragraph 3 Article 18: "c) certificate of eligibility of health medical authority district level upwards for the objects specified in point a of this paragraph." article 3. Modifying, supplementing circular No. 40/2009/TT-BCT on November 14, 2010 by the Minister of industry and trade regulations on the chemical declaration 1. Additional amendments article 2 as follows: "article 2. This circular applies to: 1. organizations and individuals who manufacture list chemicals must declare.
2. organizations and individuals importing chemicals list chemicals must declare from overseas into Vietnam.
3. Do not apply chemical declaration validation for individual institutions to buy chemicals in Vietnam territory; the organizations and individuals who have been granted a license to import the precursor in the field of the enterprise reporting categories facilities; individual institutions have been licensed to import explosive precursors; individual institutions have been licensed to import chemicals table 1, 2, 3. "
2. Amendments, supplements article 9 paragraph 4 as follows: "4.-confirm within 5 (five) working days from the date the record was added in full according to the provisions in Clause 3 of this, chemical Bureau certificate level. Certificate template import chemical declaration made under the provisions of annex to circular No. 06/2015/TT-BCT on April 23 in 2015 to amend, supplement a of the circular of the Ministry of industry and trade administrative procedures in the field of chemicals, electricity and commodity trading activities through the exchange of goods. "
3. additional amendments clause 2 article 16 as follows: "2. within 5 (five) working days from the receipt of medical information and enough ivory documents stipulated in article 14 of this circular, the Department receives grant for chemical organization, individual." article 4. Modifying, supplementing circular 20/2013/TT-BCT on January 5, 2013 of the Minister of industry and trade regulations on planning and preventative measures, chemical incident response in industrial sector 1. Modify the additional point b, paragraph 1 article 7 as follows: "b) plan consists of 8 (eight), the case needs more, organizations, individuals must provide at the request of the agency evaluation;"
2. Repeal some of the following points: a) Point c paragraph 1 article 7: "c) feasibility study report or report of economy-construction engineering or business projects include 01 (a) a copy of the base chemicals, chemical projects;".
b) point c paragraph 1 article 15: "c) feasibility study report or report of economy-construction engineering or business projects include 01 (a) a copy of the facility, chemical projects;".
Chapter II article 5 POWER SECTOR. Modifying, supplementing circular 33/2010/TT-BCT on 06 January 2011 by Minister of industry and trade content rules, methods, sequence and extra power research procedure abolished "chapter v: exemption conducted".
Article 6. Additional amendments to circular No. 27/2013/TT-BCT on October 31, 2013 of the Minister of industry and trade provisions on operation check electrical power and electrical use, dispute resolution power purchase contract rescinded the order of procedures and procedural components Inspector power card when the card expires to use specified in point d of paragraph 1 article 12 : "d) recommended records issued the check card member card expires when electricity use include (1):-grant proposal writing card check power Park;
-Certificate of satisfactory testing check power Park;
-2 photo size 2 x 3 cm. "
Chapter III OPERATION of BUYING and SELLING GOODS through the EXCHANGE OF GOODS article 7. Additional amendments to circular No. 03/2009/TT-BCT on 10/02/2009 of the Minister of industry and trade guide profile, sequence, procedure of establishment licensing and regulations report of the goods prescribed in the Decree 158/2006/ND-CP dated 28 December 2006 from the Government detailing the commercial law regarding the purchase and sale culture through the exchange of goods additional amendments section I paragraph 3 as follows: "3. the recommended records reissued license transaction of goods include: a) text recommended to license the exchange of goods made in the form prescribed in annex I (model MG-4) attached to this circular;
b) original Part remains identifiable by license transaction of goods in case of ragged, torn, burnt or destroyed part or a copy authenticated by the competent agency to license the exchange of goods (if applicable). "chapter IV the TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION of article 8. Effect 1. This circular has effect from 1 June 2015.
2. Annul the instructions, forms related to the procedure have been replaced, repealed in this circular.
In the process, if there are concerns, organizations, individuals send comments about the Industry to consider and resolve Guide./.