Numbers: 16 /2015/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, May 22, 2015
Q Recall of recovery, disposal of waste products Show
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The Environmental Protection Law Base June 23, 2014;
Base of Protocol 38 /2015/NĐ-CP April 24, 2015 by the Government on Waste Management and scrap;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment,
The Prime Minister issued the decision to make a decision on the recall, disposal of disposal products.
1. The adjustment range:
This decision stipulated the recall, disposal of waste products on the territory of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
2. Subject applies:
This decision applies to producers, consumers, and organizations, other individuals associated with the recovery, disposal of waste products on Vietnamese territory.
The waste products that give birth to manufacturing facilities, business, services that are not subject to the applicable object of this decision are made by regulation at the Digital Protocol. 38 /2015/NĐ-CP April 24, 2015 of the Government Regulation of Waste Management and scrap.
In this Decision, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The disposal product is the waste derived from the finished product expiration or the product that is removed after the Use of the Category is included with this Decision.
2. The release of the disposal product is to take on, collecting waste products for management, processing under the rule of law.
3. The manufacturer is a common name for manufacturing, business, service, and business facilities:
a) The production base of the Product of the Category with this Decision in the Vietnam interior;
b) The facility performs an official importer or official distributor (or a single-grade distributor) of a product belonging to the Category with this Decision to be produced abroad or produced by manufacturing or manufacturing enterprises. business in the non-tariff zone.
4. The distribution base is a wholesale, retail or semi-dealer base of the Category with this Decision (except for official importer or official distributor).
5. The recovery point is the home release of the waste product set by the manufacturer directly or in coordination with the establishment distribution facility.
6. Consumer users are the last subjects to use the product before the disposal, including: Household; individual; the office of state administrative agencies; the school.
7. The organization, the individual collector is the organization, the individual who performs the direct collection of waste products from consumers to move to the point of recovery.
1. The disposal of the disposal product and the time of the recovery, the processing is issued at the Appendix accompanied by this Decision.
2. The disposal of the disposal product and the time of the recovery, the disposal of waste products removed by the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Government of the Prime Minister for the amendment, complemcated in accordance with the conditions of Vietnam during the period.
1. The abandoned waste products are recovered through the following forms:
a) The manufacturer directly performs or co-ordinated with each other made through the recovery point or system of return points;
b) The manufacturer of coordination or proxy for the transport unit, the disposal of waste has the appropriate function performed;
c) The transport unit, the waste disposal that functions directly in accordance with the regulation of waste management without coordination, the manufacturer's authority.
2. The elimination product recovery point is made unified by the type of product, which may not depend on the label or the manufacturer.
3. The transfer, collection, storage, transportation of waste products is the hazardous waste that arise from consumers to move to the recovery points that do not require a hazardous waste disposal license but must meet the environmental technical regulation of the collection of waste products. Gather, store, transport the waste products.
4. The waste product dropped after the recall must be managed and processed under the regulation of waste management.
ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEREST IN RECOVERY,
WASTE PRODUCT PROCESSING
1. The organization revoked the release of the Vietnam market.
2. Point setting or system of product recovery points dropped in the following forms:
a) Self-establishment or coordination with other manufacturers to establish;
b) Set up at its own location or coordinate with the distribution base to establish at the site of the distribution facility.
3. The recovery point must meet the environmental technical regulation of collection, storage, disposal of disposal products.
4. Has the responsibility to take over its waste products; encourage marketing of the same type as the product itself has sold to the market without discoling the label or producer.
5. Continue to handle its disposal products has launched the market by another manufacturer when required.
6. Build and implement a reasonable policy, preferable, propaganda against consumers or organizations, individuals who collect the transfer of waste products at the point of reception.
7. Organization of the delivery of waste products dropped from the recovery points to the transit stations (if any) and the regulatory basis for waste management.
8. The disposal of the disposal product disposal organization has revoked the regulation of waste management in the following forms:
a) Direct processing;
b) The transfer to the waste disposal units in the country has the right function;
c) Export abroad for disposal;
Other forms of regulation.
9. When transferring the waste product is a hazardous waste to the unit with a processing function from the recovery points directly established, it must be done prescrip, using evidence from hazardous waste to the role of representative of hazardous waste waste. According to the rules.
10. Every year, the Environmental Directorate report on the following information:
a) the amount of products produced, imported into the Vietnamese market;
b) The list of recovery points and disposal of waste products;
c) The recovery results, disposal of waste products;
d) The cases refused to accept the waste products and the reasons for refusing to accept.
11. Report of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment on the recall points located outside the distribution base and the base campus of the manufacturer.
12. Public information on the list of recall points, disposal of disposal products; recall results, disposal of disposal products on the Electronic Information Portal of the Environment Directorate and Electronic Information Page (if available).
13. Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment for signs of signs, signs of recognition and process management process.
1. When self-recall, disposal of waste products is entitled to preferable policies, in support of the rule of law.
2. Being associated with another manufacturer to the same recovery process, dispose of other waste products labels but the same type.
3. authoritfully delegated to the Association of Manufacturers in which he is a member to represent the recall, dispose of its disposal product.
4. The recovery of the waste product differs from the label but the same type is calculated at that manufacturer ' s recovery effect.
5. Being entitled to ask other producers to revisit in order to handle their disposal products has launched the market due to its recall.
6. Being contract with the transport unit, waste disposal is suitable for transportation, disposal of disposal waste products.
7. Being allowed to recall the waste product is not due to direct production but is the constituent part in the product due to its production and sale of the market.
8. Be allowed to set up transit stations to transport waste products from the recovery points to the storage before taking to the disposal site.
9. Has the right to refuse to accept the waste product in the following cases:
a) The waste product dropped by the shipping unit, disposal of waste brought when there was no authorization, coordination;
b) The release of the same type but other trademarks of other manufacturers.
1. The consumer has the responsibility to transfer the waste products in accordance with the following forms:
a) Self-transfer to recovery point;
b) Transfer to the organization, the individual collected to transport to the waste product recovery points;
c) Transfer to shipping units, disposal of waste functional waste;
d) Move back to the organization, personal repair, maintenance, product replacement. The organization, the recipient, must take responsibility as the source of the waste by regulation.
2. The distribution facility is responsible:
a) Coordinated with the manufacturer setting up the recall point and reception of the waste products dropped at its base on the proposal of the manufacturer;
b) Save the disposal products at the specified recovery point;
c) When the transfer of the waste product is a hazardous waste from the point of recovery, the use of the testimony, using the evidence from hazardous waste to the role that represents the source of regulatory waste by regulation;
d) Provide information for the manufacturer to report to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment in accordance with the specified pattern.
3. Transport units, responsible waste disposal:
a) When performing a contract with the manufacturer to recover, the disposal of waste products must comply with the regulation of waste management;
b) Do not be allowed to transfer waste products as hazardous waste to the recovery points when collecting from manufacturing facilities, business services without authorization, coordination of the manufacturer;
c) When the release of the waste product from the recovery points must be transferred to the appropriate waste disposal facility by regulation of waste transport.
4. Organization, individual collected when receiving waste products from consumers must move to the specified recovery point.
1. Consumer, organization, individual collected when transferring the waste product to the point of recovery has the following rights:
a) to benefit the policy of the manufacturer;
b) There is a right to ask the manufacturer to take up the waste products abandoned by the manufacturer itself;
c) Notice to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment or Local Environment and Environment in case the manufacturer refuses to accept the disposal product.
2. The distribution facilities of the specified object at Point 3, Annex IV Protocol No. 18 /2015/NĐ-CP of the Government of Government Planning on Environmental Protection Planning, evaluating the strategic environment, evaluating environmental impact and environmental protection plans not planning to protect the environment when engaging in the recovery of distributed products.
3. operating the disposal of waste products as hazardous waste from consumers to recovery points does not require a hazardous waste transport license but is not overtaken the prescribed volume by environmental engineering standards in terms of collection, storage, and data. Hold on, let's move the waste products.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STATE GOVERNING BODY FOR RECALL,
WASTE PRODUCT PROCESSING
1. The Executive Board performs this Decision and the environmental technical regulation of collection, storage, and transportation of waste products; the organization instructs and manages the implementation.
2. Set up, manage data on recall, disposal of disposal products; publish list of response points that meet the requirements of the environmental engineering by regulation.
3. Proclamation, raise awareness for organizations, individuals engaged in the recovery operation, disposal of disposal products.
4. Inspector, check, monitor, and execute the organization, the individual has a regulatory violation of the recall, disposal of disposal products.
5. Host, in collaboration with the Ministry of Ministers, which is relevant to the revised Government Prime Minister, the addition of the Disposal Product Portfolio, and the time of the recovery, processing issued with this Decision.
1. Proclamation, raise awareness for organizations, individuals engaged in the recovery operation, disposal of disposal products.
2. Policy Board, implementation of the support, facilitation of the manufacturing business setting up the recovery points and deployment of recovery operations, disposal of disposal products on the table by regulation at the Digital Protocol. 19 /2015/ND-CP February 14, 2015 of the Government Regulation details the implementation of some of the provisions of the Environmental Protection Law.
3. Practice management, inspection, examination of the recall, disposal of disposal products on the site by law on environmental protection.
4. Command the People ' s Committee of the Superiors In Carrying Out The Recall, Processing of Disposal Waste Products.
1. This decision has been in effect since 15 July 2015.
2. Number Decision 50 /2013/QĐ-TTg The Prime Minister's August 9, 2013, on August 9, 2013, the government's decision to recover and dispose of the waste product expires since the date of the decision is in effect.
3. Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, the Central City of the Central Committee and the organizations, the individual is responsible for the implementation of this Decision ./.