Number: 76 /2015/QH13
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, June 19, 2015
The Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Congress enacted the Law of Government.
Number one. Position, government function.
The government is the highest state administrative body of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, which exercises executive power, which is the executive body of the National Assembly.
The government is accountable to the National Assembly and its reporting to the National Assembly, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the President of the Country.
Article 2. The organizational structure and membership of the Government
1. The government consists of the Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Ministers, the Ministers and the Prime Minister of China. The structure of government members is decided by the Prime Minister.
2. The organizational structure of the Government consists of ministries, peer agencies.
The establishment, the abolition of the ministry, the peer-to-peer agency decided by the National Assembly.
Third. Government term.
The term of the government follows the term of Congress. When Congress expires, the government continues to serve until the new Congress to form the Government.
Article 4. The Prime Minister.
1. The Prime Minister is elected by the National Assembly among the Congressional delegates at the recommendation of the President of the water.
2. The Prime Minister is the head of government and state administrative system.
Article 5. Government Operations and Government Operations.
1. Compact by the Constitution and the law, social management by the Constitution and the law, implement the principle of democratic centralism; the guarantee of gender equality.
2. Decline the task, jurisdiction, responsibility between the Government, the Prime Minister with the Minister, the head of peer and function, the scope of management between ministries, peer-to-peer agencies; the personal responsibility of the head.
3. Organization of Lean, dynamic, efficient, effective, effective, effective, and efficient administration; ensuring the principle of subordinate organs submissive, direction, and strict acceptance of the decisions of the upper body.
4. Subsection, devolve jurisdiction between the Government with the local government, guarantee the administration of government unity and to develop proactive, creative, self-responsibility of the local government.
5. Transparate, modernized the functioning of the Government, the ministries, the peer-to-peer agency, the state administrative body; the guarantee of making a unified, transparent, continuous, democratic, modern, civil service, serving People, under examination, oversight of the government. People.
GOVERNMENT DUTIES AND POWERS
1. Board in time and full of legal documents to enforce the Constitution, the law, the resolution of the National Assembly, the ordinance, the resolution of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the order, the decision of the President of the country and to carry out the mandate, the powers to be delivered; Constitutional, legal and unified in the written statutes of the Government, the Prime Minister, the Minister, the head of the local government and of the local government; examine the implementation of those texts and dispose of the Constitution of the Constitution. And the law.
2. Decided the measures to organize the implementation of the Constitution, the law, the resolution of the National Assembly, the ordinance, the resolution of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the order, the decision of the President; directed the deployment and examination of the implementation of the resolutions, decrees, Government work program.
3. Leadership, conduct propaganda, disseminism, education of the Constitution and the law; ensure conditions on the basis of matter, manpower, and other resources to enforce the Constitution and law; unify the administration of judicial administrative work, judicial assistance, and other law enforcement. State compensation, execution.
4. The president evaluated the implementation of the Constitution, the law and the report to the National Assembly, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the President of the country by the rule of law.
1. Proposal, strategic construction, planning, planning, policy and programs, other projects of Congress, the Standing Committee of Congress review, decision.
2. Strategic decisions, planning, planning, policies and programs, other projects under jurisdiction.
3. Building the bill of law, draft the Congress decision, the ordinance project, the draft resolution of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly.
4. Report of the National Assembly, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly on the Government of the National Assembly on the Bill of Laws, the ordinance, the agencies, the representatives of the National Assembly.
1. Unity of the nation ' s economy state, promote economic development of the socialist orientation market; ensure macroeconomic stability, the major balances of the economy; consolidate and grow the state economy; promote economic and economic bonds, and promote economic and economic growth. region; the potential development of economic components, social resources to grow fast, sustainable the economy of the nation.
2. Construction and organization implement the socio-oriented market economy, creating an equal environment, competition, and cooperation between the hosts of economic components; creation, full development, synchrony of market elements and security guarantees, and the development of the economy. It ' s effectively operating the markets.
3. Build goals, target, policy, the basic task of developing the economy-the society of the land of Congress; decision-specific policy on finance, national currency, wages, prices. Decision-making, directing and organizing strategic implementation, planning, economic development planning.
4. The Congress of Congress expects state budget and the annual central budget allocation; the state budget decision, program decision, national important project due to the National Assembly decides to take the investment; the organization and the executive implement it. the state budget by the resolution of Congress. The National Assembly report on the state financial situation, the fiscal risks associated with the requirement to secure the sustainability of the budget and secure public debt.
5. The specific policy decision making industrialization, modernization and international integration of economics, agricultural development and new rural construction.
6. Perform the function of the owner of the property owned by the citizens of the nation, implementing the function of the owner of the state's capital at the state-owned enterprise under the rule of law. Unify management and use have a national resource effect; unify management of the use of state budgets, other public assets and the implementation of financial regimes under the rule of law in state agencies; the implementation of the policy of saving the state. No, no, no, no.
7. Unity of international integration operations on the economy on the basis of the country 's internal capacity, developing the forms of economic cooperation with countries, territories and international organizations on the principle of independent respect, sovereignty and co-governance of the country' s most important countries. profit, support and promotion of domestic production. Specific policy decisions encourage businesses to be part of the economic component. Actively, actively international integration of economic integration; encouraging foreign investment and facilitation of Vietnamese settlement overseas investment in the country.
8. Directed, organize and manage the implementation of accounting and statistical work by the State.
1. Unity of state management of resources, the environment and the application of climate change; organizing planning, planning and building policy of protection, improving and improving environmental quality; active defense, anti-natural disasters, response to climate change, and climate change. Oh,
2. Management, effective use of resource efficiency associated with environmental protection; nature conservation, biodiversity; clean energy development, clean manufacturing, clean consumption; development of environmental services and waste disposal.
3. Unity of management, improving quality of research, forecasting of hydrology, climate change, and environmental impact assessment to actively deploy prevarable, anti-natural disasters and applications with climate change.
4. Specific policy decisions on protection, improvement and retention; directing focus on environmental degradation in key areas; pollution control, rescue and environmental breakdown.
5. enforce the policy of protection, regeneration, rebirth and the rational use of natural resources.
1. Unity of state management and development of scientific and technological activities, standards, measurement, product quality, intellectual property, technology transfer.
2. Command implementation of the policy, scientific and technological development plans; the effective application of scientific and technological achievements.
3. The specific policy decision on science and technology to develop the science and technology market.
4. Mobilization of social resources for developing science and technology, diversification and effective use of scientific and technological development investment; prioritization of scientific development and modern technology, high technology, basic science; attention and development of scientific and technological development. All right, the tech sector that Vietnam has strong.
5. Build a mechanism, policy for everyone to participate in and be beneficionated from the scientific and technological activities.
1. Unity of the state education system state.
2. The specific policy decision on education to ensure development of education in accordance with the requirements of economic development-society; investment priority, incentives for resources to develop a career of education and training, to enhance the population, training of human resources, and more. attracting, fostering, and a talent referee.
3. Build a mechanism, the policy of promoting social resources to develop education and training; facilitation of social construction.
4. Preference to the development of education in the mountains, the islands, the ethnic minority and the region with economic-particularly difficult socioeconomic conditions; facilitate the handicapped and the poor to be educated and educated.
1. Unity of state management and development of culture, sports and tourism.
2. The specific policy decision to build advanced Vietnamese culture, ethnic identity, united in the diversity of the community of Vietnamese peoples, with ethnic, humorized, democratic and scientific characteristics; protection and development of the value of the heritage of the people of Vietnam. culture; encouraging the development of cultural, artistic, creative talent.
3. A specific policy decision to develop a career in fitness, sport; investment preference, social resources mobiles to develop professional sports, highly successful sports.
4. Build a mechanism, policy to develop tourism; enhance the quality of domestic tourism activities and the development of international tourism.
1. Unity of state management and development of information and communication activities.
2. Build policy and development measures, management and security assurance, safety of information and communication systems; scientific application, information technology and communications into economic-social development.
3. Build and develop the Electronic Government, ensure necessary conditions to boost the application of informers into state management activities, provide information to people in accordance with the rule of law.
4. Decided and directed the implementation of effective deterred measures that spread toxic cultural and cultural products; transformer, false information that damages the national interest, undermining the character, morality and good lifestyle of the person. Vietnam.
1. Unity of state management of health care, health care of the people and the population.
2. Investment, development of the health workforce of the higher quality; development of the Vietnamese health in the direction of prevarable medical treatment and examination, healing, modern medical combination and ancient medicine; development of pharmaceutical industry in the modern direction, supply of medical care. Enough drugs and medical equipment to meet the growing health needs of the people.
3. Create sustainable medical resources for protection, the health care of the People based on the implementation of the full-population health insurance.
4. Building the health care policy of the National People ' s Congress to decide or decide on the jurisdiction to implement health care priority policies for ethnic minority people, fellow countrymen in the mountains, the islands and the region with economic conditions in the region. -the society is particularly difficult.
5. Unity to manage and implement population policy, family planning. Maintaining a reasonable size and population structure, raising the quality of population and distribution of the population is consistent with the need for economic-social development, urban development of the country.
1. Unity of state administration on the implementation of social policies.
2. Specific policy decisions aimed at developing human resources; direction, job creation, improving working conditions; raising labor productivity; protecting the right, the legitimate interests of the workers, employers; facilitalization of the building ' s vital construction conditions. Progressive labor, harmony and stability.
3. Make the policy of honor, commendation, incentives for the public and the family to be fair with the water. Developing social security systems; directing the implementation of eradication programs, poverty reduction; social help, a policy of helping elderly people, people with disabilities, poor people, and people with difficult circumstances; there is a policy of housing development, It's a condition for everyone to have a place to stay.
4. Directed and organizes the policy of building the Vietnamese family of equality, warmth, happiness; ensuring male equality, political, economic, cultural, social, and family; protection, maternal health care, and children; there is a measure of prevention and prevention of children and children. Against all violent acts, insulting the dignity of women and children.
5. Organization and facilitals for youth, teens who are educated, labor and entertainment, physical development, intelligence, moral fostering, national tradition, civic consciousness, the ability to develop youth in creative labor to build their own, and to build more. and protect the Fatherland.
6. The organization performs prevarable and prevarable measures, which prevent social and social currencies.
1. Build and submit Congress to decide the national policy of the State.
2. The specific policy decision aimed at ensuring the implementation of the policy of equal peoples, solidarity, respect and help of the same development; strictly prohibition of all discrimination, ethnic divisions; and social justice among the peoples, the right to speak, the writing of the peoples; to uphold the national identity, the customs of the customs, traditions and culture of the peoples.
3. Specific policy decisions, comprehensive development priorities and facilitalization of the ethnic minorities of internal development, co-development with the country; building infrastructures, implementation of programs, economic development projects, social and social development projects. used to step up the physical and spiritual life of the people of the minority.
4. Implemonation of planning and training, fostering, using ethnic minorities.
1. Build and submit Congress to decide the religious policy of the State.
2. Administration and organization implementing religious policy, guarantee the freedom of religion, religion, according to or without a religion of the citizens.
3. Make sure the equality between the religions before the law; against all acts of freedom of religion, religion or the use of religion, religion to violate the law.
1. Unity of the state ' s state of defense.
2. Make the policy, the law to build the People ' s Revolutionary Army, the government, the elite, every modern step, with a reasonable permanent force, the most powerful mobiling force, the militia that is strong and wide, and the core of the army. in the implementation of the defense and implementation of the international duty.
3. Organization of defense education, security for the entire population, reinforcing and strengthening the nation 's defense, building the national defense world that is tied to the world' s security battle, which combines the economy with the defense, security. The organization implemented measures to protect independence, sovereignty, unity, territorial integrity of the country, which contributed to the protection of peace in the region and in the world.
4. The organization execs the general mobiles or local mobiles, the order to grant emergency and necessary measures to protect the Fatherland, protect the lives and property of the People.
5. Defense industry development, security, secure equipment for the people's armed forces, implementing preferable policies, ensuring physical life, morale of cadres, soldiers, workers, defense officials, and military post-military policy.
1. Unity of state management of the primary.
2. Implemonation of the policy, the law to build the regular, modern, unified, organized, tightly organized force, to respond to a request for protection of state secrets.
3. Build and develop a national cipher information system, the digital signature signature system, the information safety monitoring system on the key information technology network of the Party agencies, the State; the management of research operations, manufacturing, and more. business and using the cipher.
4. Make preferable policy, ensuring physical life, mental health for people as essential workers.
1. Unity of state management of national security, order, social safety.
2. Make the policy, the law to build the revolutionary, political, elite, step-step citizens, as the core of the mission to protect national security and ensure order, social security, anti-crime, anti-crime.
3. The organization performs policies, laws that build the people's security, the people's movement to protect the security of the country, to maintain political stability, prevention and struggle against crime, breach of law, guarantee order, social security.
4. Make preferable policy, ensuring physical life, morale and policy towards cadres, soldiers, public workers.
1. Build and submit the Congress, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the President of the country to decide the measures to protect the rights and interests of the State and society, human rights, citizenship.
2. Decided specific measures to protect the rights and interests of the State and society, human rights, citizenship rights.
3. Create a condition for citizens to use the right and exercise obligations under the provisions of the Constitution and the law.
1. Unity of state management of foreign affairs and international integration; construction and the National Assembly decision to decide on foreign policy.
2. The organization performs independent, autonomy, peace, friendship, cooperation and development; diversification, diversification of relations, proactive and actively integration, international cooperation on the basis of independent respect, sovereignty and territorial integrity, not a single, not a member. to intervene in each other ' s internal affairs, equality and the same benefits; the decision of the advocates and measures to strengthen and expand relations with foreign countries and international organizations; to protect independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity and national interests, raise the status of the world. It ' s Vietnam in the International School.
3. The Speaker, the President of the Water review, decides to ratiate, join or end the effect on international treaties under the jurisdiction of the National Assembly, the President of the country. The negotiation organization, the signing of the International Commission on behalf of the state by the authority of the President of the country. Deciding whether to sign, join, approve or terminate the International Convention on behalf of the Government.
4. Decided and directed the implementation of the specific policy of economic cooperation, science and technology, education and training, culture and other fields with countries, territories and international organizations; development, strengthening of information technology, and the development of the world. Well,
5. Defense Council and Security Council, which decides the Armed Forces of the People's Armed Forces to participate in the protection of peace in the region and in the world.
6. Organization and direct director of the activities of the State 's representative agencies abroad and at international organizations; protect the main interests of the organization and the citizens of Vietnam, the Vietnamese residing abroad; managing the operation of the organization, the country' s individual, and the country. In addition to Vietnam, Vietnam is in line with the Vietnamese law and the international treaties that the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a member.
7. The specific policy decision to encourage Vietnamese settlers abroad to unite the community, to preserve the cultural identity, the good tradition of the Vietnamese people, to keep ties with the family and homeland, contribute to the building of their homeland, land and country. Water.
What? 23. The government ' s mandate and powers in management of the organization of the state executive apparatus, service mode, cadres, civil officials, officials and competition works, commendation and reward.
1. Unity of state administration of the organization of state administration, public service, civil service, officials.
2. The National Assembly decides the organization structure of the Government; established, abolished, peer-to-peer; establishment, dissolution, entry, division, administrative status adjustment, central city (later known as provincial level), administrative unit- In particular economics; the Standing Committee of the National Assembly decided to form, dissolve, merge, divide, regulate the administrative unit of the administrative unit below the provincial level.
3. Decide for the establishment, merger, dissolution of the Government of Government; regulation of function, mandate, authority, organizational structure of the ministry, peer agency, government agency; regulation of the organization of professional bodies of the Committee of the People's Committee. The county, county, town, town, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city, city.
4. Unity of state management of cadres, civil officials, officials and jobs in state agencies, public career units; public commission management, the number of people working in state administrative agencies, the public career unit from the middle of the country, and the public office. To the local.
5. Unity of state management and organization implementing the wage regime, the subordinate and the regimes, the other policy towards the cadres, civil officials, officials in state agencies from the central to the local.
6. The direction of implementing the reform of the state administrative reform, the reform of the civil service, the public; ensuring the implementation of a unified, transparent, continuous, democratic, professional, professional, modern, efficient, efficient, effective, effective, serving of the people and suffering. Check, the People's Supervisor.
7. Unity of state management of organizations and activities of the assemblies, NGOs.
8. Unity of state management of racing competition, commendation.
1. Unity of state management of inspection work, inspection, citizen reception, complaint resolution, denouncing, prevention, anti-bureaucracy, corruption, waste in the state apparatus.
2. Directed the execution of defense, anti-bureaucracy, corruption, waste in the functioning of state apparatus and economic-social activities.
3. Check out the execution of defense, anti-bureaucracy, corruption, waste.
1. Do devolve, devolve to local authorities by regulation in the laws, the resolution of the National Assembly, the ordinance, the resolution of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly.
On the basis of ensuring the central management of the central government, the Government devolve to the local government to decide or implement a number of regional state management tasks, the field on the administration desk in accordance with the conditions and capabilities of the government. Local.
Based on the specific capacity and conditions of local government, the Government can authorize local authorities to perform a number of missions with the conditions of ensuring that task.
2. Guide and inspect the People 's Council in the implementation of the Constitution, the law, the resolution of the National Assembly, the ordinance, the resolution of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the order, the decision of the President, the resolution, the Government' s decree, the decision, the directive of the Prime Minister; examination of the constitualization, the legalization of the resolutions of the Council of the People; facilitate the Council of the People to perform the mandate and the statutory powers.
3. Leader, direction, guide, inspector, check out the activities of the People ' s Committee on the ranks.
4. Resolve the petitions of the People 's Assembly, the People' s Commission and the electorate.
5. Regulation of regimes, policies for the titles of the Council of People and the People's Committee of the Nations.
1. The government coordinated with the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the central body of the political organization-society in the implementation of its mandate and powers.
2. The government and the Central Committee of the Fatherland Front of Vietnam, the central body of the political organization-the society for building coordination coordination.
3. When construction of the law project, the parliamentary decision draft, the ordinance project, the draft resolution of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the draft of the Government ' s decree, the Government sent the draft text to the Central Committee of the National Front of Vietnam and its body. It ' s the central part of the political organization-the relevant society.
4. The government regularly informs the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the central body of the political-social organization on the economic situation-social situation and decisions, key advocates of the Government in relation to many classes of government and society. People.
5. The government facilitones the Central Committee of the Vietnam Patritherland Front and the central body of the political organization-the propaganda society, disseminists the law in the People, the mobiles, the People ' s organization engaged in construction and consolidation of the government. People, organizations, organizations, policies, laws of the State, oversee the activities of the state agency, delegate elections, officials, officials, and officials.
6. The government is responsible for research, addressing and responding to the recommendations of the Central Committee of the Vietnam National Front and the central body of the political-social organization.
1. The government is responsible to Congress on the implementation of its mandate, its powers; on the outcome, effect, management effectiveness, the executive order of the state administrative apparatus; on the topics, the policy that he proposed to the state authority with the authority of the state. Right.
2. The government reports the Government ' s work with the National Assembly, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the President of the country a year twice.
The government reported its groundbreaking work at the request of the National Assembly, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the President of the Country.
THE DUTIES AND POWERS OF THE PRIME MINISTER
1. Leader of the Government of Government; leadership of the building of policy and organization of law enforcement; chamber, anti-bureaucracy, corruption, waste:
a) Leadership, directing the construction of law projects, ordinance, draft congressional decision-making, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly;
b) Leadership, directing the construction of legal texts and strategies, planning, planning, policy and other projects under the government's decision-making authority, Prime Minister;
c) Direcing, conditioning, coordination of activities between Government members; decisions on matters when there is differing opinions between ministers, peer-to-peer agencies; and more.
d) Leader of the implementation of the prevention, anti-bureaucracy, corruption, waste in the functioning of state apparatus and economic-social activities;
The Leader, directed the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee to implement the provisions of the law and programs, plans, the strategy of the Government on the fields of economic, cultural, social, and defence management, security;
e) Leader, direct, inspect, and process violations during the implementation of the implementation of the Constitution and the law in the entirety of the country.
2. Leadership and is responsible for the operation of the state administrative system from the central to the local, ensuring consistency, transparency, continuity of the national administration:
a) Management and operations of the operation of the state administrative system from central to the local in the service of the People, implementing economic, cultural, social, and defense development duties, security;
b) The direction and unification of cadres, civil officials, officials in the state administrative system from central to local;
c) Leadership, direction, inspection organization, examination of the work enforcement activities of the cadres, civil service in the state administrative system;
d) Leadership, directing the inspection, inspector management of cadres, civil officials, officials in the state administrative system from central to local;
charge) Decided to devolve public administration, the officer in the administrative organs of the state apparatus;
e) Leadership, directing the management, running the entire facilities, finance and state budgets for the operation of the state apparatus;
g) Authoritfully for the Deputy Prime Minister or Minister, the Prime Minister of the equal to the execution of one or a number of duties within the jurisdiction of the Prime Minister;
) Leadership, directing administrative reform and the reform of the civil service, civil administration in the state administrative system from central to local;
i) Leader, direction, test of activities of ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, local authorities and the head of the agency, unit in the state administrative system from central to local.
3. The National Assembly approved the nomination, dismissal, dismissal of Deputy Prime Minister, Minister and other members of the Government; during the time of the National Assembly did not meet, the president of the country decided to suspend the Deputy Prime Minister's work, Minister and other members of the government.
4. The Standing Committee of the National Assembly approvates the appointment, dismissal of the full-rights ambassador of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
5. During the time of the National Assembly does not meet, the decision to hand over the Minister, the head of the body at the same time at the request of the Minister of Internal Affairs in the case of a ministerial defect or equal body head. During the period between the two provincial People's Council meetings, the decision to hand the Chairperson of the People's Committee to the Provincial Committee on the recommendation of the Minister of Internal Affairs in the case of the Speaker of the Provincial People's Committee.
6. Decision appointment, dismissal, resignation, resignation of the Deputy, the office equivalent, the peer-to-body, the appointment, dismissal, dismissal of the head, the deputy head of the head of government.
7. Appropriate the election, dismissal and decision-making, the suspension of the work, how the Chair, Vice Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Commission. Ask the Chairperson of the Provincial People's Committee to suspend work, the presidency, the Vice Chairman of the People's Committee, under the circumstances of not completing the mandate granted or violating the law.
8. The suspension of the enforcement or abolition of the Minister 's text, the chief of the peer-to-peer authority, the People' s Committee, the Chairman of the Committee of the Provincial Population with the Constitution, the law and the text of the state authority above; suspend the enforcement of the Council resolution. the provincial population, contrary to the Constitution, the law and the text of the state agency, and recommended the Standing Committee of the National Assembly to repeal.
9. Decide and direct the negotiation, direct the signing, to join the international convention of duty, the authority of the Government; the organization to implement the international treaty that the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a member.
10. Decision of criteria, conditions of establishment or dissolution of specialized, specialized agencies of the Provincial People's Committee, district level. The decision to establish other institutions, other organizations of the Provincial People's Committee; the decision to establish the council, the Committee, or the board when necessary to help the Prime Minister to study, direct, coordinate the problems of interdisciplinary matters.
11. convene and host government sessions.
1. Take responsibility before Congress on the activities of the Government and the state administrative system from central to local; in terms of decisions and results making its decisions within the scope of the mandate, the powers are delivered.
2. Do the Government ' s work report, the Prime Minister; the program, answer questions before Congress, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the case in abscond; the mandate to the Deputy Prime Minister does.
3. Make the report regime before the People through the mass media on matters of importance in the jurisdiction of the Government and the Prime Minister.
1. The Prime Minister enacts legislation under the authority to carry out his mandate, his powers, to examine the enforcement of those texts and to handle the written and legal texts.
2. Prime Minister on behalf of the Government to sign Government documents; issuing decisions, instructions, and guidance, examining the implementation of those texts in the system of state administrative bodies from central to local.
1. The Deputy Prime Minister helps the Prime Minister to do the task in accordance with the assignment of the Prime Minister and is responsible to the Prime Minister on the assignment of the assignment.
2. When the Prime Minister is absent, a Deputy Prime Minister is commissioned by the Prime Minister on behalf of the Prime Minister to lead the government ' s work.
THE MINISTRY ' S DUTIES AND POWERS, THE CHIEF MINISTER
The Minister, the chief of the peer-to-peer body is the Government member and the head of the ministry, the peer-to-peer agency, the ministry ' s work leader, the peer-to-peer agency; responsible for the state administration of the industry, the sector is assigned; the organization execs and follows. The law enforcement is related to the industry, the field within the country.
1. Participate in the joint work of the collective government; the same collective Government is decided and the union is responsible for matters under the jurisdiction of the Government.
2. Proposal with the Government, the Prime Minister of the Government, the policy, the mechanism, the legal text required by the government ' s jurisdiction, the Prime Minister; actively working with the Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Minister on Government affairs. and the other work involved; the responsibility for the whole content and the progress of the project, the project, the law of law was delivered.
3. Attend the Government session and participate in voting at the Government session.
4. Perform specific tasks according to the industry, the sector that is assigned or authorized by the Government, the Prime Minister. Direction, guide, examination of law enforcement, the implementation of strategy, planning, planning, program and government decisions, the Prime Minister on the sector, the field of being assigned.
5. perform other duties provided by the Prime Minister.
1. Leader, director, and personally responsible for all affairs of the ministry, the peer-to-peer agency; direct units of the organization that implement the implementation of strategy, planning, planning, program, approved project, the tasks of the ministry, the agency. By the way, the government was over.
2. Decision under the jurisdiction or government, the Prime Minister of Government matters, the mandate, the authority of the ministry, the equal body of which he is the head.
3. Recommend the Prime Minister for the appointment, dismissal, dismissal, resignation of the Deputy Minister or Deputy Head of State.
4. The copyright law enforcement of the law under jurisdiction to implement the function, the duty of state management of the sector, the sector to be assigned; enacted or the Government, the Prime Minister enacted the industry development policy, the field of which is distributed. Yeah.
5. Make the recruitment, appointment, dismissal, treatment, turnover, evaluation, planning, training, fostering, reward, discipline of cadres, civil officers, officials, and execution of devolve management, officials to organizations, applications, and security. It's the rules of the law.
6. Decided to devolve to local authorities to perform a number of tasks related to the sector, the sector is administered under the territorial extent; devolve, authorship to organizations, units of subordination.
7. Decision for Scientific Research, technology, application of scientific progress, technology; standards, processes, and economic norms-the engineering of the sector, the field of jurisdiction.
8. The decision to establish joint venture coordination organizations, organization of public career under the rule of law.
9. Appointment, dismissal, resignation, resignation, suspension of work, commendation, the ranking of the head, the deputy to the head of the organization, the unit subordinated.
10. Leader, direct the inspector general, check out the implementation of the laws of law on the industry, the field within the national sphere.
11. Administration and organization effective use of public, property, working and financial means, state budgets are delivered; decision-making measures, anti-corruption, saving practice, anti-waste and bureaucry expressions, bossy, bossy, and more. Rights in the industry, the sector is assigned.
12. Leadership, directing the implementation of administrative reforms, reform of the civil service, the public sector, the area of responsibility for the state administration of the ministry, the peer-to-peer agency.
13. The action is closely coordinated with the agencies of the Party, the National Assembly, the Supreme People 's Court, the Supreme People' s Examination Institute, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the central body of political-social organizations; the solution of the issues. The Council of Nations, the Committee of the National Assembly of interest; answers the advice of the Congressional delegate, the petition of the electorate, the petition of the Front of the Fatherland Front and the political-social organizations on matters of management.
14. Do other tasks taken by the Government, the Prime Minister of Government.
1. The minister, head of the authority across the guidance and inspection, co-ordinated with ministries, peer-to-peer agencies, the government agency that carried out the disciplinary tasks of the industry, the sector to be assigned.
2. The minister, the head of the peer-to-peer agency with the right to petition with the Minister, the other peer-to-peer agency to suspend the enforcement or abolition of the regulations issued by those agencies on the Constitution, law and text of the state agency on or of the ministry, the peer-to-sector agency, the field-based field, the peer-to-peer agency. In the event that the petition is not approved, the Prime Minister decides.
1. Directed by, guide, check out the People ' s Committee on the implementation of the sector, the sector that is assigned or the Government, the Prime Minister of the Government.
2. The petition with the Prime Minister to suspend the implementation of the resolution of the Council of the People's Council of the Province of the Left to the Constitution, the law and the text of the state-level state authority on the industry, the field responsible for management.
The Committee on the People's Committee, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, suspended the implementation or abolition of the legal documents of the People's Committee, the Chairman of the Committee on the Provincial People's Committee on the Left with the Disciplinary Texts. If the People 's Committee, the Chairman of the Provincial People' s Committee does not approve, reports the Prime Minister to decide.
1. Responsible for personal responsibility to the Prime Minister, Government and Congress on the sector, the sector is assigned; in terms of outcomes, effectiveness, operational efficiency of the ministry, the peer-to-peer body; on decisions and results making its decisions in the scope. The task force, the powers are delivered; the other members of the Government are responsible for the collective action of the government.
2. Make a public report before the Government, the Prime Minister; the program, answer questions before Congress, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly.
3. Make the report regime before the People on key issues of management responsibility.
1. Minister, Deputy Head of the Executive Vice Office to help the Minister, the head of the equal body of the body to perform the duties issued by the Minister, the chief minister of the body to be assigned to the Minister, and to be held accountable to the Minister, the head of the peer-to-peer authority on the assignment of the assignment.
2. The First Number of Ministers, Deputy Head of the Equal Authority not over 05; Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs no more than 06. In the case of a merger, the peer-to-peer agency, or due to the requirement of an action, turns the officer cadres of the authority, the Prime Minister presents the Standing Committee of the National Assembly to review, decide.
MINISTRY, PEER AGENCY, GOVERNMENT AGENCY
1. Ministry, peer-to-peer agency is the government agency that performs state management functions on one or a number of industries, sectors, and services in the industry, sector within the nationwide scope.
2. The government provides specific functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of each ministry, the peer-to-peer agency.
1. The organizational structure of the order, the horizontal body of the case, the office, the inspector, the bureau, the Directorate, the public career unit.
2. The case, the office, the inspector, the bureau, the Directorate, the established public career unit.
The number of deputy heads of the head, office, inspector, bureau, career unit of the public office is no more than 03; the number of the deputy head of the total head of the total is not more than 04.
3. The establishment of regulatory units at 1 Article by the Government determines the basis of the property, the scope of management, function, tasks, and the powers of each set, the peer-to-peer agency.
1. The Government Office is the government 's help machine, the Prime Minister, which has the mandate to synthesize, help the Government, the Prime Minister to implement the mandate and the powers under the Government' s provisions.
2. The Office of Government chaired by the Minister, the Office of the Office of the Government.
1. The Agency of Government is the body established by the Government.
2. Head of the Government of the Government to perform duties and powers under the provisions of the Government; in charge of the Government, the Prime Minister on the mandate and the powers to be delivered.
3. The government regulates this.
GOVERNMENT WORK MODE
Government employment and government members are implemented in conjunction with the powers, the responsibilities of collective government with the powers, the personal responsibility of the Prime Minister and individual members of the government.
The government works in collective mode, deciding on a majority.
The government enacted government work.
1. The government meets regularly every month or an extraordinary session at the discretion of the Prime Minister, at the request of the President of the State or of at least one-third of the total Government members.
2. In case the Government does not meet, the Prime Minister decides to submit comments to the Government members in writing.
3. The government meets at the request of the President of the Water to discuss the issue that the President of the Water finds necessary to carry out the mandate, the powers of the President of the country.
1. The Government Member is responsible for attending the session of the Government, if absent in the session or absent some of the time of the session then must be agreed by the Prime Minister.
The Prime Minister may allow the Government to be absent and elected to attend the Government's session.
2. When necessary, the Prime Minister of the Government, the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee is invited to attend the Government session.
3. The person who attends the session of the Government is not a member of the Government with the right to express opinions but has no voting rights.
1. The session of the Government is only conducted when there are at least two-thirds of the total government membership in attendance.
2. Content Session of the Government recommended by the Prime Minister and inform the members of the Government.
3. Government decisions must be over half the total number of Government members voting for approval. In the case of peer-to-peer voting, it is in the opinion that the Prime Minister has made a vote.
1. The president of the country has the right to attend the Government session.
2. The government invited the Speaker of the National Assembly of the National Assembly to attend the Government session when discussing the implementation of the national policy. Upon the promulgation of national policy, the Government was required to take the initiative of the Council of Nations.
3. The government invited the chairman of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front and the head of the central body of the political organization-the society to attend the Government session when discussing relevant matters.
The government's operating budget is decided by the National Assembly from the state budget.
The law came into effect on 1 January 2016.
The Government of the Government. 32 /2001/QH10 The effect of this law is effective.
The government provides details of the provisions, which are assigned to the Law.
The law was appointed by the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam XIII, the ninth session through June 19, 2015.
President of Congress.
Nguyen Gung Xiong