Number: 99 /2015/TT-BTC
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Nationwide, June 29, 2015
IT ' S SMART
The guide to bond release is secured by the Government
The Public Debt Management Law Base June 17, 2009;
The Securities Law Base on June 29, 2006 and the Amendment Law, added a number of provisions of the Securities Law on November 24, 2010;
Base of Protocol 215 /2013/ND-CP December 23, 2013 of the Government on the Functional Regulation, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
Base of Protocol 01 /2011/NĐ-CP January 5, 2011 by the Government on the release of Government bonds, bonds are covered by the Government and local government bonds;
Base of Protocol 15 /2011/ND-CP February 16, 2011 of the Government on Level and Management of Government bail;
Base of Protocol 90 /2011/ND-CP October 14, 2011 by the Government on the release of corporate bonds;
On the recommendation of the Chief Financial Officer of the banks and financial institutions,
The Minister of Finance issued a guide to the issuing of bonds issued by the Government.
1. This message guidelines for the release of bonds issued by the Government (which later calls for a bail bond) in the domestic market and the international market.
2. The subject applicable to this Smart includes the business, state policy bank and financial institution, credit for the release of bail; agencies, organizations, individuals with regard to the release of the bail bond.
The subject of bond-issued bonds is that the business, state policy banks and financial institutions, credit (later known collectively as the executive subject) of the subject are granted the government bail under the provisions of Clause 2 Article 3. Number Protocol 01 /2011/NĐ-CP January 5, 2011 by the Government on the release of Government bonds, bonds are covered by the Government of the Government and the local government bond (later called the Digital Protocol). 01 /2011/NĐ-CP).
The bail bond is issued to invest in programs, the project by regulation at paragraph 2 Article 4 of the Digital Protocol. 01 /2011/NĐ-CP.
1. For businesses
a) A full response to the conditions of the bond issued by the prescribed bond at Clause 1 Article 16 of the number 01 /2011/NĐ-CP You know, when you release bonds in the domestic market.
b) The full response of the conditional execution conditions stipulated at Article 40 of the number of votes. 01 /2011/NĐ-CP You know, when you release the bonds to the international market.
2. For policymaking banks to issue bonds in the domestic market.
a) A full response to the conditions of the bond issued by the prescribed bond at paragraph 2 Article 16 of the Digital Protocol 01 /2011/NĐ-CP.
b) The volume of bond issued bonds must be subordinate to the Government of Government approved by the Prime Minister during the period.
3. For financial institutions, credit for the credit program has the goals of the State of the State.
a) A full response to the release of Article 2 of the Article 16 Protocol 01 /2011/NĐ-CP of the Government.
b) Released bonds issued in the domestic market to carry out a state-targeted credit program according to the Prime Minister's decision on each program, the project.
In addition to the conditions and provisions stipulated at Article 6 Digital Protocol 01 /2011/ND-CP, The subject of the right to issue bail is required to comply with the following regulations:
1. Volume released
The volume of each issue issued by the subject of the decision was issued, but the total volume of the volume of the release was not exceeded that the bail-issued guarantee issued during the period was granted by the prescribed authority at the discretion of the government. Hey.
2. Rate of release
a) The interest rate issued interest is guaranteed in the domestic market by the owner of the decision for each release but is not exceeded the interest bracket by the Ministry of Finance for each release or during the period.
b) The interest rate issued in the international market by the owner of the decision to issue a base release to the release scheme was approved by the Prime Minister and the market situation at the time of its release.
1. The subject of a secured bond can be issued additional release on the bond issued in the domestic market:
a) Based on the need for cash flow management, the subject of a secured bond may review the additional release on the promised bond issued. The release of additional bonds must comply with the terms of the release volume and interest rate issued in this Article 5. In terms of policy banks, the volume of added bonds must ensure that the level of bond issued bail is approved by the Prime Minister in the year of additional release.
b) The time of the additional bond release must be guaranteed in the period of two (02) years from the date of the first bond release date and there is the remainder at the time of the additional release from one (01) years or more.
2. The subject of a bail-issued vote may be able to buy back bond bonds to reduce debt obligations or restructure debt under the Secured Bond release scheme. The acquisition of the guaranteed bond must ensure the following principles:
a) There is a method of acquiring a licensed bond approved by the authority. The level of approval of the issue is simultaneously the approval of the option to buy the bonds.
b) Public, transparent and effective.
3. The subject of bond release is made to make a bond swap to restructure the debt. The swap of bonds must ensure the following principles:
a) There is a right-to-approved bond-swap variation. The level of approval of the issue is at the same time the approval of the bond exchange.
b) The default bond swap method must be reviewed by the Ministry of Finance, which has the opinion of approval by writing prior to the organization's implementation.
c) Public, transparent and effective.
4. The subject of the release applies to the methods of acquisition, swaps of Government bonds to make acquisitions, swaps on bail.
5. The subject of the release is responsible for the effectiveness of the acquisition, the bond swap is secured and is responsible for reporting the Ministry of Finance by regulation at this Smart.
APPROVAL OF THE BAIL-ISSUED PROPOSAL
Section 1. THE BONDS ARE BAIL-ISSUED BY THE BUSINESS
1. For bond-issued bonds issued in the domestic market.
a) Text-issued statement issued by the owner of the subject of the template released in the Appendix 1 attachment.
b) The project to release the bond is secured. In addition to the specified content at Clause 1 Article 17 The number of Protocol 01 /2011/ND-CP, The proposed bond release proposal must add the following content:
-Information on the program, investment project and implementation of the implementation, including: the investment decision of the competent level; the total investment level; the investment sector of the portfolio of projects, the program is considered granted bail under the Prime Minister ' s decision. The government in each period; the plan and the investment of investment; the source of capital made, which has a secured bond capital and the situation to implement the program, the project to the time of filing.
-The planned bond release plan: the total volume of releases is divided by the bond term and the time of release on the basis of the deployment progress and the solution of the program, the project. The issue of the planned release is divided into multiple outbreaks over the years that the release plan must be built specifically for each year.
c) The annual financial report of the three (03) years adjacent to the prior year of the proposed bond release was audated by the State Audit or the independent audit organization permitted to operate legally in Vietnam under the rule of law on development. Business bond.
The case of a business filing a proposed bond issued by 1 April every year must have a prescribed financial report at a point b 1 Article 13 Decree. 90 /2011/ND-CP In terms of corporate bonds.
d) The text of approval and approval of the project to issue corporate bonds of the competent authority under the rule of law on the issuing of corporate bonds;
Other texts proving that the business is eligible for a prescribed bond issued in accordance with this Article 4, including:
-A copy of the business registration certification of the business and the organizational and operational charter of the business.
-The documents demonstrate the program, the project has completed the investment and construction procedure of the legislation on investment and construction.
-The corporate proof document has a minimum of 20% equity invested in the program, the project.
-Other texts follow the provisions of the law on the granting and management of the Government and the rule of law on the issuing of corporate bonds.
2. For bond-issued bonds issued in the international market.
a) Text-issued statement issued by the owner of the subject of the template released in the Appendix 1 attachment.
b) The project to release the bond is secured. In addition to regulatory content at Article 41 Digital Protocol 01 /2011/ND-CP, The proposal to issue bonds to the international market must add the specified content at the point b 1 Article.
c) The specified profile at c, d 1 Article 42 Decree No. 42 01 /2011/NĐ-CP And the points c, d, this one thing.
Article 8. Process, Approx Level approval procedure
1. Enterprise sends a (01) set of records set at Article 7 of this Smart to the Ministry of Finance to test the full, validity of the profile and offer to add the profile (if any). The case case was full, the Ministry of Finance informed the business to submit the addition of the year (05) file sets to make a review of the opinion on the proposed bond release scheme.
2. In the thirty (30) days of work since the date of receiving the full profile under the provisions of this Article 1 Article, the Ministry of Finance presided in coordination with the ministries, the relevant review sector, which has an opinion on the proposed bond release scheme. The review contents include:
a) The object and the conditions of the issue of the bond are preserved as specified in this Information.
b) The financial method of the program, the project, and the bond issue of the bond are secured.
c) The methodology to use and manage the source of bond issued bonds, the layout of the source of the original payment capital, the bond interest is secured.
d) The capacity and financial situation of the business include: equity, debt payable, debt payment capacity, profit.
The annual government guarantee is approved by the Prime Minister.
3. On the basis of the general opinion of the ministries, the relevant sector, the Prime Minister ' s Ministry of Finance review, the approval of the bail-level initiative and the level of bail. The business case is not eligible to be granted bail by the Government, the Ministry of Finance informs the business and states the reason.
4. For bonds issued by bail issued in the domestic market, after the Prime Minister ' s approval of the Government of the Government on the holder of the bail and bail level, the Ministry of Finance announced by text to the maximum-limit business is allowed. issued a bail bond to implement a prescribed implementation at this Smart. For the bond granted issued in the international market, after the Prime Minister's approval of the Prime Minister on the topic and restrictions on the bail, the process of granting bail is on the provisions of the law on granting and administing the government.
Section 2. THE BOND IS BAIL-ISSUED BY THE POLICY BANK IN THE DOMESTIC MARKET.
Article 9. Bail offer profile
Based on the annual credit growth index approved by the Prime Minister, the policy banks plan to mobilize and use capital implementation of the state ' s targeted credit program for the year of planning, which has the source of capital development funding. The bond is secured in the domestic market, sending the Treasury Department to review, the Prime Minister approx the level of government bail. The bail offer profile includes:
1. Text-issued statement issued by the holder of the subject of the template released in the Appendix 1 attachment.
2. The proposal to issue bail was secured. In addition to the specified basic content at paragraph 2 Article 17 Digital Protocol 01 /2011/ND-CP, The proposed bond release proposal must include the following content:
a) The situation of mobiling and use of capital implementation of the state's objective credit programs for each year of the three (03) years adjacent to the year of planning, which states:
-Total capital of capital mobiles per annum by each type of capital, which includes: the source of capital from bond issued and from other sources of mobiles; the source of capital from the recovery of the loan; the source of the knee capital of the year adjacent to the transfer.
-The situation uses capital for each year, which includes: outstanding capital debt to the limit (in which the bond of the original bond is secured); the implementation of targeted credit programs (early debt of the year, new loans for the year, the recovery of loans in). The year, and the end of the year, the source for the next year.
b) The operational situation and financial situation of the policy bank in the three (03) years adjacent to the year of planning, including equity, total assets, total capital of capital, total revenues, total limbs, income inequality and the arbitrate-level situation the interest rates and the management fees of the State for the policy bank.
c) The situation of release, payment of the original debt, interest debt and bond debt secured in three (03) years adjacent to the year of planning.
d) The demand for mobiling and use of capital implementation of the credit program has objectives in the planned five, namely:
-The total capital of the five plans for each type of capital, which includes: the source of capital from bond issued, and from other sources of mobiles; the source of capital from the recovery of the loan; the source of the knee capital of the year adjacent to the transfer.
-The demand for capital use in the five plans, which includes: repayment of capital debt to the limit in which the cost of the bond of the bond is bail; the implementation of the credit programs is targeted; the knee capital is moved next year.
d) The plan to mobilize, pay off the original debt, the bond interest debt is to be divided by the quarter of the year of planning.
3. Financial Reporting of the two (02) years prior to the five adjacent year adjoining five plans were auditated by the State Auditor and reported the implementation of the implementation of the State Audit (if available).
4. Text of the Board of Directors or Board of Directors approx the financial plan-credit of the planned five, which has a capital source from the issued bond issued bond.
5. Other texts prove qualified for the release.
a) The credit growth plan approved by the Prime Minister.
b) The Government's documents, the Prime Minister approve of other State target credit programs (if this program is not part of the approved credit growth plan).
Article 10. Process, Approx Level approval procedure
1. Slow down ten (10) days of work after the Prime Minister approx the annual credit growth rate, policy banks send a (01) set of records set at Article 9 of this Smart to the Ministry of Finance to test the full and valid calculation and offer. Profile addition (if available). The case case was full, the Ministry of Finance informed the policy banks to submit a two (2) file set to consider having an opinion.
2. Within the fifteen (15) days of work since the date of the full recipient of the prescribed bail-granting record at Clause 1 This Article, the Finance Ministry considers, there is an opinion on the plan to issue the annual bail-out plan of the policy banks. to the Prime Minister to approve. The Prime Minister's content includes:
a) The condition of issue of the bonds is secured.
b) The operational situation and the financial situation of the policy banks.
c) The financing of the target credit program and the planned bond release plan.
d) The method of using the source of bond issued bonds is secured.
The proposal to limit the Government of the Five Plans to the Policy Bank to implement a target credit program was approved by the Prime Minister.
3. During the time the Prime Minister has not yet had the approval of the approval of the annual bail-issued bond issue for policy banks, the Treasury Department announced a temporary release in the first quarter of five plans for the policy banks. with the maximum value not exceeding the amount of the bond of bond issued to the limit in the first quarter of the plan and the bail limit of the five plan plans for the Prime Minister. The announcement period was before December 31 of the year adjacent to the year of planning. After the Prime Minister ' s approval of the Prime Minister on the topic of bail and bail, the Ministry of Finance announced in writing to the maximum-level policy banks allowed to issue bail-issued bonds in the year of planning to deploy the government. It ' s done by regulation at this point.
THE BOND RELEASE ORGANIZATION IS HELD IN THE DOMESTIC MARKET.
Article 11. Registration of a secured bond issued plan
1. For Business
a) On the basis of notification of the Ministry of Finance at the Fourth Article 8 This Information, the business registers the plan to issue a bail-issued bond with the Ministry of Finance for review, prior to the release of the organization.
-The case of the proposed bond issued bond issued only a single batch, the business that makes the registration procedure issued with the slog Finance Ministry is thirty (30) the day of work before the expected date of the bond release to the Ministry of Finance. The main bond rate statement issued a guaranteed bond.
-The case of a bail-issued proposal stipulated multiple releases in one year or multiple releases at different years, before November 30 every year, the business must register the next year 's release plan, which details the company' s decision. The release date, the volume of release, the release date of each release. The business as a subscription procedure issued with the 15-year-old slog Finance Ministry (15) of working days prior to the expected date of the planned release of the bond was secured, so that the Finance Ministry announced the interest rate framework issued bail.
b) The registered bond-issued planning base has registered with the Ministry of Finance, the project deployment, market situation, and the announcement of the bail-issued bond framework, the business organization released under the regulation at the Ministry of Finance. Hey.
2. For policy banks
a) On the basis of the Finance Ministry ' s announcement of a maximum restriction issued by the bail-issued bond at Article 3 of this Article 10, based on the solution plan of the target credit program, the bond debt plan is secured. As of the deadline, the policy banks have the text to send the Finance Ministry on the release plan of the year divided by quarter. In case of other opinions on the plans of the banks, the Ministry of Finance has the opinion of a written notice.
b) The plan to issue the secured bond of the year divided by the quarter, the key policy banks that organize the bonds are preserved in principle:
-The actual case of mass release in the lower quarter than the quarterly issued notice with the Ministry of Finance, the rest is transferred to the adjacent quarter.
-The case of a quarterly increase in planning, the banks have written notice to the Ministry of Finance ten (10) days of work prior to the implementation of the organization.
1. For Business
a) The method of issuing a bond granted to the business to be made under the proposal of issuing bonds has been granted a competent authority, including the following methods:
-Bidding for release;
-For the release.
-Retail (for business released as a credit organization).
b) The organization of the organization to issue bonds in accordance with the rule of law on the release of corporate bonds. The case of the business to issue bonds to the public must obey the law of securities law.
2. For policy banks
a) The release method includes:
-Bids to issue bonds through the Stock Exchange;
b) The policy banks are applied to processes, the procedure on the release of Government bonds in the method of bidding and the method of agent to issue bail.
1. The bonds are being registered as registered, registered at the Vietnam Securities Archive Centre and listed, trading at the Securities Exchange.
2. The registration process, the registration and listing of the secured bond applies as the registration process, the registration and listing process of Government bonds and the guidelines of the Vietnam Securities Exchange Center, the Securities Exchange.
THE USE OF BOND CAPITAL IS SECURED, THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT, BOND INTEREST, ACCOUNTING REGIME, ISSUED FEES, PAYMENT FEES AND BAIL FEES.
1. For the business, there is a responsibility to use the source of capital from the right-to-purpose and effective bond issuing a proposal approved by the Prime Minister.
2. For policy banks, the source of capital from bond-issued is secured into the bank's operating capital and is used by regulation at the bank's financial management regulation.
The executive is responsible for the original payment, bond interest when it comes to regulation at Article 23, Article 45 Decree. 01 /2011/NĐ-CP .
The subject of release and related units is responsible for the implementation of the accounting work under the provisions of the Accounting Law and the laws that violate the law in relation to the existing accounting regime.
1. The bond release fee is secured
a) For the business
The bidding fee, bail fee, and agent fees issued bail is agreed upon between the business and the bidding organization, the bail organization, the release agent, the secured bond retail agent.
b) For policy banks
The bidding fee and the fees for the general public to release the bond are imposed by the cost of the current Government bond.
2. Original payment fee, bond interest bail
For the registered bonds registered, registered at the Vietnam Securities Archive Centre, the original payment fee, the bond interest is secured with the original payment fee, the Government bond interest.
The subject issuing bail is required to pay a government bail fee under the provisions of the law on the granting and management of the Government.
1. Enterprise is at the expense of the costs of regulation at Article 17, Article 18 of this Information into the value of the project using the source of bail-issued funds or the operating costs of the business under the rule of law.
2. Policy banks are gangbated on the costs of regulation at Article 17, Article 18 of which at the expense of the operating costs of the banks.
INFORMATION PUBLICATION MODE, REPORT MODE
1. For the business to issue a secured bond
a) In addition to the publication of the information under the rule of law on the release of corporate bonds, the business that released the bail bond must publish the addition of the information on the bond that is bail out to investors, namely:
-Basic information about the program, the investment project using a bail-issued source of bond issued (project name, purpose of implementation of the project, the total source of the project that includes the source of capital expected to issue bail, the time of execution). project, the implementation of the project, the project component is expected to use the source of the capital from a secured bond, the expected time to release the bonds.
-Office of the authority granted by the authorities in accordance with the provisions of this privacy.
-Information about previously secured bond releases (if any) include: the purpose, condition, clause, time, the method of the bond issued by the bail.
-Committed to full responsibility, the obligation to pay the owner's debt.
b) The time and method of publication of the information implementation pursues to the regulation of the law on the publication of information on the issue of corporate bonds.
2. For the policy banks to issue a bail bond:
a) The case of bond-issued bonds is secured by the method of bidding, policy banks publish information on the volume of releases, the release term, the date of the bidding organization, and the date of the bond interest of the bond bail held on the site. The electronics of the Stock Exchange.
b) The case of bond-issued bonds is held in accordance with the method of agent, which makes the announcement of information under the contracting contract between the policy banks with the release agent.
1. For the business to issue a bail bond, in the amount of time the bond is secured in effect, before April 01, the business that issued a bail bond must publish the information to the bond holders. was announced at the same time as the information on the Stock Exchange's website. The content publish the specific information as follows:
-Financial reports have been audable of the previous year. In the case of the financial reporting of the prior year of unaudits, the business announced financial statements that have been approved by the Board of Directors, Board members, or the President of the Company under the organizational model and the operating charter of the business. In the ten (10) days of work since the date of the audit report, the business must publish the financial statements that have been audits.
-Update the implementation of the program, the investment project using the source of the bail-issued capital (progress made, the solution progress, the plan to mobilize the project).
-The release situation, the original payment, interest and bond debt secured by the two (02) years adjacent to the time of the announcement of the information.
2. For policy banks
a) Before 10 January every year, the policy banks were responsible for publication of information on the electronic information page of the Securities Exchange and the electronic information site of the policy banks, which published information that included:
-Summary of the operational situation and financial situation of the banks of two (02) years adjacent to the time of publication of the information (credit growth, credit debt balance).
-The volume of capital mobiles through the issued bond issued, the situation of the original payment, interest and bond debt secured by the two (02) years adjoining.
-The Ministry of Finance ' s announcement on the issue of the first quarter release of the year of release.
b) Before 15 April annually, policy banks were responsible for publication of information on the electronic information page of the Stock Exchange and the electronic information pages of the policy banks. The content published information includes:
-Summary of the operating situation and financial situation of the bank in the next year (credit growth, credit debt balance, balance sheet, bank financing results). The case has not yet been audable, when the information publication must specify a number of unaudable figures. When there is an audit result, the policy banks must implement the published information adjustment (if there is a change).
-Planned mobiling plan through bail-issued bonds, the original payment plan, the bond-raised bond interest in the quarter of the year of release.
-The Finance Ministry's announcement of the year's release deadline.
1. As slow as the year (05) the day of work since the end of each release, the subject of the release must report the Ministry of Finance to detail the results issued so that the Ministry of Finance defines the actual bail obligation by law. The report content is in the Appendix 2. In the case of a bond issued to the international market, the business has to submit reports to the State Bank of Vietnam.
2. On the basis of the release of the subject of the release, within ten (10) day of work, the Ministry of Finance issued a statement confirming the obligation of bail on the bail-held bond issued. For policy banks, the confirmation of the obligation of bail is carried out quarterly.
3. As slow as ten (10) days of work since the end of the addition, the acquisition, the bond swap is granted under the prescribed jurisdiction under the stipulation at Article 6 of this, the release subject is responsible for reporting the Ministry of Finance. results of additional implementation, acquisition, bond swap are secured to the Ministry of Finance to define and regulate the actual guarantee obligation.
1. Within ten (10) days of work after the end of each quarter and twenty (20) days of work after the end of the fiscal year, the subject of release is responsible for sending mobiles of mobiles, using capital sources, the original pay situation, the bond interest debt. The document is given to the Ministry of Finance to follow the pattern at the Appendix 3. In the case of a bond issued to the international market, the business has to submit reports to the State Bank of Vietnam.
2. In addition to the periodic reporting content at paragraph 1 This, the release subject is responsible for sending the report to the Ministry of Finance:
a) The annual financial report is audits after ten (10) working days since the audit results.
b) The financial situation for some cases required to evaluate the financial competability of the subject released at the request of the Ministry of Finance.
BREACH OF VIOLATION AND CASE OF NON-PAYMENT RELEASED IN DEBT
1. The Ministry of Finance does the suspension of the release of the bond that is secured in the following circumstances:
a) The subject of a non-executive release in accordance with the right of the bail release method was approved by the Prime Minister and published by the Ministry of Finance's release.
b) The bond yields are guaranteed to exceed the interest bracket announced by the Treasury Department.
c) The volume of the bond that issued bail is over the level that has been approved by the Prime Minister.
2. The suspension of the release applied to the release of the breach stated at Article 1 This Article (if not the release of the release) and subsequent releases (if any) of the release of the subject's release were approved.
3. When receiving the Finance Ministry ' s announcement, the subject of the release must take immediate execution of the bail-issued statement.
1. At least forty-five (45) days of pre-date work date to the original payment, the bond interest that the subject releases is unlikely to pay, the owner of the release must send the text to the Ministry of Finance offering to pay the payment on behalf of the debt. The text of the subject released to the Ministry of Finance must clear the cause of the unpayment of the debt owed and submitted with the proof documents including:
a) The financial statement accompanying the detailed theory.
b) The table of deposit accounts, the cash of the released subject, the debts must be paid, the receivables.
c) The identity of the owner ' s confirmation of the ability to pay the debt of the owner of the bond released bond is business.
d) Other documents at the request of the Ministry of Finance report.
2. In the ten (10) days of work since the date of receiving the recommended text and the confirmation text does not pay the debt of the owner (the owner of the release is business), the Treasury considers and handles the subject case of unpayment release. are debt by regulation at Article 18, decree number 15 /2011/ND-CP of the Government.
3. The executive is responsible for receiving debt and repayment to the Ministry of Finance under regulation at paragraph 6, Article 7 Article 15 Digital Protocol 15 /2011/ND-CP of the Government.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ORGANIZATIONS INVOLVED
1. Build a proposed bond issuing proposal to provide authorship to review, approve, and be responsible for the accuracy, honesty of the information in the statement of the release and the publication of the investors.
2. The Organization for the Bond Issued is on the right proposal to be approved by the Prime Minister and the guidelines of the Ministry of Finance by regulation at this Notice.
3. Take full responsibility in the process of release and use of the right-to-be-held bond issued by the Prime Minister approved by the Prime Minister in accordance with the prescribed bail.
4. Responsable for full payment of all interest debt, bond of bond origin is bail upon arrival.
5. Full implementation of the information processing mode, the report mode in accordance with this Information.
6. Make the other obligations of the prescribed bail at the UN Digital Protocol. 01 /2011/ND-CP, Number Protocol 15 /2011/ND-CP of the Government, this Information and the existing law regulations on loan management, which pay foreign debt.
1. Appropriation of bond-issued bonds issued in accordance with the provisions of the law on the release of corporate bonds.
2. Monitor the mobiles process, using the source of the equity-issued corporate bonds issued by the regulation at this Smart and the rule of law on the release of corporate bonds.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since August 1, 2015 and replaces the Digital Information Digital. 34 /2012/TT-BTC March 01, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance guidelines on the issue of bond issued by the Government and Digital Information. 167 /2013/TT-BTC November 15, 2013 by the Ministry of Finance amended, the addition of a number of digital things 34 /2012/TT-BTC.
2. During the implementation process, if there is difficulty, entanging, issue organizations and units with timely reporting on the Ministry of Finance to consider having specific guidelines.